Tournaments DPP PL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFG

Snom is Fucking Great
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
A14TxHJ.png

Logo by Meganium1579
Welcome to the second edition of DPP Premier League!
This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found in the Information Thread (coming soon). The hosts for this DPP PL edition are Clementine and SFG .

There will be 6 teams for this tournament.
When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. ONLY ONE OF THE TWO MANAGERS will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits prior to the draft if they wish to do so.
Please sign up using the following format:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Managers and Assistant Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so. Managers will be chosen based on experience in DPP tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. If you do sign up, it would be worth explaining why you and your assistant manager would be good picks with relation to the above criteria.

The 10 Slots for this tournament are:

DPP Ubers
DPP Ubers
DPP OU
DPP OU
DPP Suspect: DPP OU without Jirachi, Latias and Spore
DPP UU
DPP UU
DPP NU
DPP PU
DPP LC

Manager Signups will close on Saturday May 14th 11 PM GMT+2.

Manager: Tomahawk
Assistant Manager: Emeral
Team Name: Lucky Lucarios

We were one tiebreak away from finals last year, back to improve upon that and win it this time.

I am experienced with Ubers, UU & OU, so able to support seven slots. Also managed other tours like RoAPL and WCOP before.

PS Due to a change in plans I am looking for a new assman, so feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)