DPP DPP OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 7 [Losers Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Art by Blazenix
RoA_Winter_Seasonal_DPP_OU (1).png

Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the DPP OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2023.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
seasonal_trophy.png
or
seasonal_trophy32.png
in your signature.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard Gen 4 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 4] OU".
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination.
  • In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
  • All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
  • Activity calls will be made by AndViet , potentially with neutral assistance from a SS Moderator or Tournament Director. Coin flips will be done publicly on PS!
  • Do not cheat. Cheating will result in a disqualification. Additional punishments may be applied as necessary. Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
    • Signing up with more than one account
    • Ghosting or being ghosted by another player (e.g. while playing a set, asking for advice about what plays to make)
    • Manipulating match outcomes (e.g. throwing a match in exchange for Smogon likes)

DPP OverUsed Format

Banned Pokémon

Arceus (All formes), Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Deoxys-Speed, Dialga, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Salamence, Shaymin-Sky, Wobbuffet, Wynaut.

Banned Moves
Baton Pass., swagger

Banned Abilities
Arena Trap, Shadow Tag.

Banned Items
Soul Dew.

Clauses
Sleep Clause, Species Clause, OKHO Clause, Evasion Clause, Endless Battle Clause.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
DPP forum for resources.

Losers Bracket:

Enzonana.  vs  Amir
16bit
 vs  Le Don
susciety  vs  Takatk
Marshall.Law  vs  fidgety
TDR  vs  Leru
TheLonelyNIhilego
 vs  CyberOdin✝
GuessMonster  vs  Vulpix03
jeronipuff  vsLazuli
Kristyl  vs  Lialiabeast
Elfuseon  vs  Quarante8
Thiago Nunes  vs  Tomahawk
Skrublax
 vs  Gul Macet
Athena's Myth  vs  Neblina
kenny  vs  Gjaku
lele3
 vs  PJB
robjr  vs  avarice

The deadline for this round is Sunday, March 19th at 11:59 GMT -5. (Please get your matches done :))

Last edited:

Javi

Que no respiren, que no respiren!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Calling act, opponent wasn't responding to my msgs on main server and I waited for pretty long time (We were scheduled for midnight +2 as it is stated on their wall)
Screenshot_4.png

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Act Results:

TheLonelyNIhilego  vs  CyberOdin✝ (Act)
Kristyl  vs  Lialiabeast (Act)
lele3  vs  PJB (Act)

Will soon be posting up Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)