Tournament Doubles Premier League 9 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

please stop scheduling shit at the last minute
last team to send lineups gets a poop emoji next to their name for the week
PLAYER RECORDS SHEET | PUBLIC SCHEDULE SHEET (courtesy of big pichu)

Snowpoint City Cold Crew (4) vs (4) Paldea Cratermakers
SV: Feyy vs jonas
SV: Sanjay das vs laptops
SV: Fangame10 vs Zeal
DUU: AIRedzone vs Frixel
SS: Chris32156 vs Animus
SM: SMB vs Tman
XY: Akaru Kokuyo vs zee
BW: Amaranth vs smudgerox

Rustboro Baptist Church (3) vs (5) Santalune Storms

SV: Lemurro vs YoBuddy
SV: Nido-Rus vs Enzonana.
SV: ratpacker vs raf
DUU: big pichu vs Actuarily
SS: Noelle vs Shadowmonstr7
SM: Level 51 vs GenOne
XY: Yellow Paint vs SingleThunder
BW: DaAwesomeDude1 vs Paraplegic

Browbeat Lands (4) vs (4) Spikemuth Spectral Thieves
SV: Hugo vs Wille
SV: MADARAAAA vs robjr
SV: RelicanthPrimal vs JRL
DUU: Nephtyrix vs EternalSnowman
SS: eragon11145 vs zoe
SM: Ann vs Croven
XY: talkingtree vs Grandmas Cookin
BW: Tenzai vs Mishimono

Slateport City Sp_ndas (4) vs (4) Tohjo Tramplers
SV: Mizuhime vs luisin
SV: umbry vs papiloco
SV: Xrn vs Yuichi
DUU: Hys vs bage1
SS: Star vs tyo
SM: Nails vs MajorBowman
XY: Mako vs Memoric
BW: Lunar. vs Spurrific

The deadline for this round is Monday, April 3 01:00 GMT+1
Activity losses will be punished by marks of shame!​

Last edited:
As promised, I remain incredibly consistent with my 33% accurate DUU predictions. Like and subscribe to guarantee coming in last place in the predicts tour.

DUU: big pichu vs Actuarily
If anyone is to disrupt Actuarily's 100% winrate this DPL, it will be me (instigating) (REAL) :bat:

DUU: Nephtyrix vs EternalSnowman
Nephtyrix had a great showing against Frixel in a near-mirror last week, however, I do think that ESM's teams have the tools to beat what Nephtyrix brought. It'll depend on how each player manages speed control and possibly whether they can surprise their opponent with offbeat tera types/sets.

DUU: Hys vs bage1
Bagel's at the top of the pack and builds well-rounded teams that can deal with nearly everything thrown at them. Hys will have to consistently outplay and deny a wincon, whether through speed control or blocking setup.
P.S. I want a rematch :puff:

DUU: AIRedzone vs Frixel
Let Animus in :pip:
Looking forward to the battle, I'll schedule soon I promise

Other assorted predicts:

SS: eragon11145 vs emma
I finally get to see eragon back in his old stomping ground, SS. Make that 11-0 a symbolic 12-0 friend :)

SM: Level 51 vs GenOne
Cookin some tasty art this week

SS: Star vs Tyo
Star's been doing great in SS so far, excited to watch this game this week.

XY: Mako vs Memoric
XY GOAT vs Memoric (instigating)

SV: Nido-Rus vs Enzonana
El Nana en SV, Nido is still super strong so Nana will have to Enzo all over him to deliver the El (I apologize to anyone who read this sentence).

Z Strats

Banned deucer.
Lazy SS predicts since I'm on vacation and am no longer 100% accurate.

Chris32156 vs Animus - Still wish this was Ninja, last time I went against the jerk and predicted an animus loss I lost my 100% accuracy, I won't do that again.

Noelle vs Shadowmonstr7 - I'm salty because Shadow not only Crit but got a 25% roll crit to win the game vs Star, he consistently lucks me too and he can't keep getting away with this. In all seriousness I actually do predict Noelle, I think she played well and Emma just won in prep catching her off guard with some specific sets. There's a much higher chance Noelle gets matchup this time and Shadows play hasn't impressed me to the point that I'd bold him in a game I don't think he gets matchup.

eragon11145 vs emma - I assume meminger asked to sit out this week otherwise this seems reactionary from the Lands based on meminger and eragon both losing last week but we'll see how it plays out. Eragon is good but he can throw in the builder sometimes, emma played solid last week and is good at exploiting people's building, if Emma does what she did last week she should take this but this is the match I'd be the least surprised to see go the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)