Tournament Doubles Premier League 8: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

It's early!​

Welcome to the DPL 8 Signups! If you wish to enter the tournament, please post the following signup form in your post:

Player Name:
Tiers Played:
Willing to Learn a New Tier?:
Timezone:
Significant Time Missed:

It is crucial that you use this template, as we will be using an external tool to parse signups. (I think. I need to find it tbh.) Any posts that are not signups or notices from DOU moderators will be deleted.
Player Name: Arcticblast
Tiers Played: SS DOU / SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU / SS DUU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: yes
Timezone: GMT -5
Significant Time Missed: March 28 - April 3

[REVISED 2/25] The metagames to sign up for this season are SS DOU, SM DOU, XY DOU, BW DOU, and SS DUU. Each team will have six starters and a minimum of two substitutes, for a total of eight players minimum.

Guidelines for players:

- Do NOT sign up if you cannot commit to the entire season. We know real life happens, and sometimes you have things planned well in advance, but if you're going to be completely absent for half the season, signing up is doing a disservice to your potential teammates. Anything more than a couple days should be noted in your signup post, so managers can plan for it.
- Each team will have a private Discord server. You should plan on participating if you are drafted - open communication with your team is important to ensure that you are as prepared as can be and that your games are played on time. It's fun! Join!
- A manager signup does not constitute a player signup - if you sign up to manage and are not chosen, and you wish to enter as a player, you must sign up here.

Who are the managers?

Fespy - Santalune Storms
Memoric - Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles
Z Strats - Slateport City Sp_ndas
Yoda2798 - Hau'oli Haxers
SMB - Milwaukee Ducks
Tenzai - Browbeat Lands

When do signups close?

Player signups will close March 3rd at 11:59 PM GMT-5. The draft will be held on the following weekend (most likely Sunday, but it depends on manager availability), and the tournament will begin on Monday the 7th.

Last edited:

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Player Name: emma
Tiers Played: SS DOU / SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Maybe DUU if conditions are right
Timezone: GMT-5
Significant Time Missed: Can promise zero activity as long as Raiders are in SPL Playoffs. Please reach out if interested ^^

Last edited:

tob

Banned deucer.
Player Name: heroictobias
Tiers Played: SS DOU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Yes (SS DOU is the only thing I have experience with, would probably prefer to learn an old gen than a different tier but I'll take anything that gets me drafted :psywoke:)
Timezone: GMT+0
Significant Time Missed: University, but I can make time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)