Tournament Doubles LC Kickoff tour Grand Finals - Won by Voltix

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
:misdreavus: :girafarig: SV Doubles LC Kickoff Tournament! :misdreavus: :girafarig:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Replays are required for this tournament! No replays = no win.
  • Please complete your games within the 7 day deadline period or you will be coinflipped. Extensions will only be given under certain circumstances evaluated by me.
Battle Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, they lose.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
For more information about the metagame you can use our thread or our discord server.

Round 3

Loser bracket:

Meminger21  vs  Bless
Éric  vs  Knight who says "Ni"
Acehunter1  vs  John1240
SpaceSpeakers  vs  patboiii
Aslomate  vs  Gangsta Spongebob
Hys  vs  Elfuseon
Paraplegic  vs  PlayerPier2
Concept Everything  vs  PigWarrior19
smudgerox  vs  chimp
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Nurul
Nephtyrix  vs  RL

Deadline for round 3 is Tuesday 10th of January at 11:59pm gmt -5

Last edited:

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
:misdreavus: :girafarig: SV Doubles LC Kickoff Tournament! :misdreavus: :girafarig:

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Replays are required for this tournament! No replays = no win.
  • Please complete your games within the 7 day deadline period or you will be coinflipped. Extensions will only be given under certain circumstances evaluated by me.
Battle Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, they lose.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
For more information about the metagame you can use our thread or our discord server.

Winner's bracket:

Lhions  vs  HSOWA
Toadow  vs  Z Strats
Voltix  vs  Quairo
That Dude  vs  MultiPokemon
txitxas  vs  SakuraSeraph
jcbc  vs  CyndaKill-SH
@PiBaZa vs bye 1

Loser's bracket:

Acehunter1  vs  Elfuseon
RL  vs  SpaceSpeakers
Éric  vs  Paraplegic
Concept Everything  vs  Gangsta Spongebob
smudgerox  vs  Nurul
Bless  vs bye 2

Deadline for round 4 is Wednesday 18th of January at 11:59pm gmt -5

Last edited:
Some questions about my situation

Ten days ago, the round 4’s matchups had been published and I found myself playing against “Bless”. So I contacted him and asked to schedule without noticing an important thing: I’m in the losers bracket even though I didn’t lose a single game. Furthermore I talked to “jcbc”, but I had no luck (he’s probably busy). I thought to myself he maybe just put me and another not-losers bracket in the wrong spot, however “Bless” lost one of his games in round 2 so that wasn't the case either.
Later “jcbc” told me he believed I had lost a game (not specifying the round) and he said he was going to look into it. I haven’t heard from him since and my game should be tomorrow due to the fact that I’m 9 hours apart from my opponent and weekends are the only time I can play with this big time gap. I’m writing this hoping someone could tell me something definitive about the situation. If I lost a game, I do not find any trace of that happening.
I attach below the posts of the rounds in which I played: (they are only 2, because the third round was for the losers and in the fourth round I’m having this inconvenience)

1673631670505.png

Sorry for not managing to play in the last round: I'm focused on other things at the moment...
But still, good luck everybody through the rest of the tournament!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)