Approved Double The Salt - Smogon Doubles UU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
title is subject to change
in this article i plan to:
  • lay it out similar to my triples article
  • discuss threatening cores in the meta
  • remind the reader that this metagame is vastly unexplored
  • associate the ps doubles room and doubles uu meta
  • provide a sample team and an analysis of the team

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As a Room Owner of the Doubles Room and an experienced writer for the Player, I have offered my help to xzern. I will not be co-authoring this article, as I don't have the time--I'm just simply going to be directing the process for this and adding insight about the room when necessary. This will hopefully make the process more efficient.

Electrolyte one question, so by "directing the process", you'll be assisting xzern with the article without actually helping to co-write it? or is it just concerning the section about the doubles room, and not the rest of the article?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
whether or not Electrolyte co-writing, this is a good idea and I'd like to see it done.

curious to know what Electro had in mind though

Electrolyte further clarified his post in PM. This article is now approved. I will be looking forward to the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)