Entertainment Dog Article (better name tbd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dog Article

Written by: Rewer and Django

Similar to pttp's article about birds, this will be an entertainment article focused on everyones favorite animal: Dogs. Writing style will be lighthearted and hopefully entertaining, while still focusing on the relevant issue of dogs, what makes a good dog, and how to spot a dog in disguise

With guidance and dog expertise from: Ciele

Introduction (including criteria for making a good dog)

The 5 Best Dogs
The best dogs Pokemon has to offer, full list to be decided.

The 5 Worst Dogs
The dogs we just cannot bring ourselves to love, full list again to be decided.

Controversial Dogs
Certain Pokemon are controversial in their actual status as a dog, such as Terrakion. In this section we go over a few controversial "dogs" and evaluate whether or not they are indeed dogs.

Conclusion
is dog

We have an extensive list of dogs flying around, so dw about it taking a long time to get the lists finished, we just need to talk to Ciele about it. The article itself also probably wont be that long, so I dont think this relatively late application should be a problem :) afaik Rewer hasn't written for The Smog before, but this was partly his idea and he is enthusiastic, plus I can help him if he needs it. ty for reading !

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to approve this article because I thought that pttp's on birds was a hoot. However, I'm concerned how many dog pokemon exist. Can you name like... ten for me? Just so we know what we're working with here.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stoutland line, Arcanine / Growlithe, Houndour / Houndoom, Snubbull, Eevee (and some of its evolutions), Electrike / Manectric, Entei, Suicune (Raikou is controversial...), Mightyena / Poocheyena, and then other stuff like Riolu, Mudkip, Absol, Shieldon all have dog like qualities. I hope thats enough :)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Django said he'd show Rewer how to apply. Once he knows how, lemme know on IRC and I can approve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)