Entertainment Do You Even Lift: Johto Jockstrap Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I’ve talked with Rodan and Tennis and we think that there is much humour to be found in examining the many awful gyms. I am here to seek approval to make this article reoccurring. Here is our previous article in Issue 23. Our format will be slightly different. The planned split of work in this article will be as follows.

Layell: Introduction/Conclusion, Whitney, Pryce, collecting gym maps

Rodan: Bugsy, Morty, Jasmine,

Tennisace: Falkner, Chuck, Claire

For each gym the rating system will be as follows.

Intro for Gym: The city or wherever the gym is and anything about the gym leader that happens before you enter the gym.

Gym Puzzle: Discusses the puzzle, which is probably never a puzzle.
rating/10

Difficulty: How hard did we get stomped when we were younger
rating/10

Spoils Of War: Rating for TM and how useful it is.
rating/10

Coolness: How cool was this gym leader.
rating/10

Overall: Will be a wrap-up about the gym and may mention anything else about the leader, may or may not be made up.
rating/10

The first lift article was very informal and we certainly plan to keep it that way. Not that all of The Smog is super formal but it works well to have a more relaxed article. Pass me any thoughts.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll be honest, I was very nervous about this article last issue. Things got done very last minute, and tennisace and RODAN are not the most reliable writers (I love both of these guys, but it's the truth). In the future, I'd like work on this article to be done a lot sooner. Waiting until the last week with the nature of this article (collab with somewhat unreliable writers) is not a good way of approaching this. I will tentatively approve this, but I'd like to get another Smog Staff member's thoughts on this before it's fully approved.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the last one was not very good, i do not have much faith in this one either

I'm fine with this. I share Birkal's concerns that the article ran a little late last issue, but I was happy with the end product. The main problems stemmed from lack of coordination between co-writers and consistency/cohesiveness, so if you're willing to coordinate this project and ensure you all work together and start early, I'm happy. Approved~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)