Approved Display whether or not a Pokemon has Terastalised even after it faints

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Apologies if this has already been suggested, I took a quick look through and didn't come across it but my scan wasn't too in depth.

Currently, when a Pokemon is both alive and has Terastalised, PS! displays that information on hover like this:

However, when a Pokemon that had previously Terastalised faints, you can no longer see that information:

If possible and convenient, it would be great if this display persisted after fainting so that we can see that a Pokemon has already Terastalised - previous mechanics all had this, even if it was a side effect type of thing (Item: Medichamite, Item: Lycanium Z, and in the case of Dynamax, the Max Moves would be displayed). This would make things a lot easier to follow from a spectator perspective, and it's not uncommon for lapses in concentration to occur when playing either, where it's pretty easy to forget an opponent has already burnt their Tera.

edit: I understand that a fainted Terastalised Pokemon that is revived by Revival Blessing will no longer be Terastalised when it' brought back to life. If this is an issue, I think it'd be preferable to update that display info when they're revived rather than when they faint, assuming that's possible.

Thank you!!

I agree with this, as it provides more clarity on your opponent's team. While you could just keep track, scrolling through tons of turns of battle logs isn't really convenient for anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)