Arase's avatars gallery

huge avatar dump update: View attachment 409509 View attachment 409510 View attachment 409511 View attachment 409512 View attachment 409514 View attachment 409515 View attachment 409516 View attachment 409517 View attachment 409518 View attachment 409519 View attachment 409520 View attachment 409521 View attachment 409522 View attachment 409523 View attachment 409524

credits to the shadow recolors go to Pogokitten

credits to the cosmog recolors go to catwolf1266

all of this are free to use if you are a global driver or higher or won an event. just let me know if you want any of those or want something made ;)
ok i didnt want to do this, i talked to you private on discord and told you to delete stolen art, but you just blocked me there. so i need to post here. i also reported your post. you didnt made most of the avatars here, this is stolen pixel art, and you are not allowed to make these available for free use. this is just illegal.
proof that one of ths avatars is made by a friend of mine for me back then on a germany pokemon forum named pokemon-villa back in 2010

Attachments

the art taken online was used for funsies stuff to showcase it was not given to other users, anything made by someone else was credited so there is no stealing, if any art owner wants something deleted i dont mind deleting it but i rly dont need some random user telling me to delete stuff just because, sounds like u just want to be annoying for no reason. besides stuff i found had a text saying " i dont mind if its used just credit it " so again, if any art owner of the art showcase here want something deleted just tell me which one it is and i will. thats all, have a nice day
but there is no credit for my avatar? no credits to the artist or to me? and where you got them? u cant just use whatever u want and tell "ye i can delete if the owners write me" its your job, not the of the artists

:mew: KB edit: Discussed in dms: diego has since deleted sprites that were not credited and/or couldn't find permission to use and has credited all other artists appropriately. Moral of the story: don't forget to credit artists when needed!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)