Strategy & Metagame Developments in the PU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think this fits in Metagame and I hope the title is good enough

Anyway I want to write an article about the notable sets that have been hidden before but then discovered and have become almost standard. What I'm planning to write up on are:

- Overview: PU is a trash tier but a lot of cool stuff to try
- Offensive Tangela
- Rock Polish Regice
- Rain Dance Poliwrath
- Taunt + Toxic Throh
- Conclusion: don't use trash sets but experiment and stuff

Bummer will give you article workshop access and you can make the new thread there n_n

also i'm not sure, maybe 2-3 more?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh dagnabbit totally forgot

You now have access. Here's some general info to get you started (although it seems you can disregard the first paragaph :V):

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Try to get your stuff done in two weeks if possible, in order to give the GP/HTML/art team time to get everything done.
2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog on IRC (if you don't have IRC, you can PM me or another staffer on the forums and I'll give you a link).
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask The Smog Staff. When you post your thread in the Article Workshop, you need to set labels for it. You'll need to set the issue's number too. For the tags that say WIP, Grammar, etc, those are the stages your article are in. Since you'll ideally be working on the article after posting your thread, mark it as WIP. When you finish, move it to Grammar and get it checked twice by other people. Afterward is the HTML stage and someone will put it into HTML code. Your article will eventually get art done for it and it'll be complete!
Welcome to the force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)