deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
another request!

Could I have the Cynthia in your custom avatar, but paired with a zeraora? cheers in advance.
If you mean the Garchomp-colored Cynthia in my avatar, I will not give that to anyone else, my boyfriend made that for me. Sorry for the inconvenience!

However if you were talking about Cynthia just in that pose with Zeraora colors, I will gladly do this.

Hallo deetah this might be too much to ask but i would like it if you made serena from x and y with mega gardevior, if that is too much I would like you to make lillie with alolan ninetails thx!!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Amazing thread :psytear:
Thanks a lot Wally. :) Much appreciated.

I apologize for my slowness in handling these requests, been really busy lately with IRL stuff. I'll get around to them eventually, I promise.

I'd also like to showcase a few of the custom avatars I made recently for people on PS, posted them in the main post of my thread as well.

deetah we talked about this in PMs on main: here we go just so u don’t forget.

Shinx + Riolu avatar, just let your imagination run wild. I know you don’t do animated, but greatly appreciated if you could.

E: no trainer please

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hallo deetah this might be too much to ask but i would like it if you made serena from x and y with mega gardevior, if that is too much I would like you to make lillie with alolan ninetails thx!!
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to finish your request, but here it is! There was no base sprite of Serena so I made my own by recoloring Leaf.

Here she is with Gardevoir! I used normal Gardevoir because it has a Gen 3 sprite to match the trainer sprite. Hope you like!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
I want brandon (gen3) with the three regis (gen3) owo
This one came out more so like a banner, it was the only way to fit Brandon with all three Regi's aha. Hope you like anyways!

I would love to see a gen two recolor of a fisherman with a gyrados or a Blastoise
Here's this one as well, hope this is what you had in mind!

Hi it would be amazing if you could do a sprite with gen 3 models of Winona and Blaziken with Winona being recolored to match Blaziken's colors :heart:
Of course! Here you go! Hope you like.

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello here are a few more recolor requests for you! :)

Gen 2
Silver + Gengar
Any trainer + Chikorita
Karen + Gengar

Gen 3
Wallace + Rayquaza
Sidney + Mightyena
Drake + Charizard
Flannery + Gardevoir (Shiny)

Gen 4
Crobat + Cyrus
Karen + Altaria
Bertha + Quagsire

Hope you have fun doing these, thanks in advance!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello here are a few more recolor requests for you! :)

Gen 2
Silver + Gengar
Any trainer + Chikorita
Karen + Gengar

Gen 3
Wallace + Rayquaza
Sidney + Mightyena
Drake + Charizard
Flannery + Gardevoir (Shiny)

Gen 4
Crobat + Cyrus
Karen + Altaria
Bertha + Quagsire

Hope you have fun doing these, thanks in advance!
Finished the sprites! Hope you like.

I got another idea:

Gen 2 fisherman with a feraligatr
There ya go! Enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)