SPOILERS! Datamine Thread - Pokemon Information - Some Datamines

Do we know when Nemona uses her Teams with Klawf Toxtricity and Brambleghast and how to trigger those?
These two, right?
Pawmo/Naclstack/Fidough/Vivillon 15/18/18/21
Pawmo/Brambleghast/Klawf/Toxtricity 29/27/27/31

I think those are just unused teams. They don't have any IVs assigned (they're just random) and no ability to Tera, something all her battles have after the tutorial, nor do her "aces" have 252 HP. She also lacks the starter and you don't fight her 4-man-teams until later, level wise. There are some gaps where yo ufight here where these teams could have gone, possibly, but I think it's more likely it was just a sketch pad they scrapped.

It's also possible these weren't even meant to be for Nemona (Pawmo aside) and she just had the name assigned to them. There's a few other unused Nemona "teams" that are just the default yungoos.

Well, a sci-fi robot bike lizard is going to use electricity differently than say, a Tesla coil. I think "futuristic electricity" is a fair descriptor. You have a point with "prehistoric explosion" though.
Endoline is the most typical power supply for cars and similar devices. It can be best defined as a "liquid battery" and is now used in almost all cars in place of fossil fuels. Its advantage over conventional batteries is that it can either be purged and refilled if time is of the essence or the endoline starts to lose its capacity to hold a charge. Endoline can still be recycled or "revitalized" even if it starts to lose its ability to hold a charge, so purging it typically involves selling it back rather than strictly throwing it away. I recently reading a guide about firing order of big block chevy.
The main disadvantage of using endoline is that you can't get as much speed or acceleration as you would with jet fuel and other similar fuels because it doesn't produce as much energy as fossil fuels do.

Last edited:
These two, right?
Pawmo/Naclstack/Fidough/Vivillon 15/18/18/21
Pawmo/Brambleghast/Klawf/Toxtricity 29/27/27/31

I think those are just unused teams. They don't have any IVs assigned (they're just random) and no ability to Tera, something all her battles have after the tutorial, nor do her "aces" have 252 HP. She also lacks the starter and you don't fight her 4-man-teams until later, level wise. There are some gaps where yo ufight here where these teams could have gone, possibly, but I think it's more likely it was just a sketch pad they scrapped.

It's also possible these weren't even meant to be for Nemona (Pawmo aside) and she just had the name assigned to them. There's a few other unused Nemona "teams" that are just the default yungoos.
Ok, thx for the info. Maybe we were supposed to see Nemona fight some Gyms hence these Teams? I recall a line from her about not wanting to fight you as her Team is tailored for a Gym Battle.

I actually think not giving Nemona her Original Team with which she beaten Geeta is such a missed opportunity (I guess it had Tauros on it).

I have a prediction about the past suicune (Which I have named Suiraitei)
Ice Dragon
Protosynthesis
Hp: 115
Atk: 115
Def: 115
SpA: 115
SpD: 115
Spe: 115
BST: 690
I used the highest stat of each legendary beast for this, so this is incredibly unlikely
Movepool: most likely a combination of Suicune, Raikou, and Entei's, plus aura sphere, draco meteor, etc

Ice Dragon
Protosynthesis
I used the highest stat of each legendary beast for this, so this is incredibly unlikely
Movepool: most likely a combination of Suicune, Raikou, and Entei's, plus aura sphere, draco meteor, etc
Hahahahahaha I like it, it's basically Fauxrceus

Ice Dragon
Protosynthesis
So then Future Virizion would be 91/128/128/104/128/108 (highest stats of the non-Keldeo Swords, plus the base HP and Speed of all of them)

I'm looking for all of the Pokemon data (just available in S/V) in a spreadsheet or CSV format if available, really just the the Name, Typing, and Base Stats if anyone has been able to find one.

The "ALL MOVE DATA" pastebin in the first post appears to have been deleted. Does anyone have a copy of that?

And has there been any progress yet in figuring out what any of the unknown/new move flags are for?
Kaphotics made a csv version of the move data. The original was archived though in an older state with just power and accuracy so it's not that interesting. There's been some talk about the flags in the mechanics thread with this post having a sheet of the move data with the known flags named.

Psyblade is the signature move for the Future Swords of Justice amalgam and Hydro Steam is the signature move for the Ancient Legendary Beast amalgam. Psyblade and Hydro Steam are obviously Psychic and Water moves respectively, so with that info we could assume what the typing could be for the Future one: Grass/Psychic

Last edited:
Psyblade is the signature move for the Ancient Swords of Justice amalgam and Hydro Steam is the signature move for the Future Legendary Beast amalgam. Psyblade and Hydro Steam are obviously Psychic and Water moves respectively, so with that info we could assume what the typing could be for the Ancient one: Fighting/Psychic
the Virizion is the Future paradox, not the Ancient one

I also suspect it's Grass/Psychic since Khu's old hints for the Irons had a word that meant something like "leaf".

Likely they were handed a bunch of data that accidentally included the two moves
Which basically means it was actually GameFreaks accidentally giving R9K stuff they had no business having.

Eh, to be fair, stuff like that happens. After all, dataminers already had found leftover data in SwSh itself.

What gets me curious is the presence of the (from what I understood) full 1k+ pokemon sprites.
I was actually assuming that in its final form (aka once all DLCs are released) SV will have every pokemon available. One more reason to believe so.
(After all, if we now account for SwSh, BDSP, Let's Go and SV, I think there's like, less than 50 pokemon left that don't have a "updated model" I believe?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)