(Custom Avatar Prize) Smogon VGC Winter League II - Player Signups

How do you want teamsheets to be handled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Riczi
Relevant Social Media: Riczi#7641 (Discord) @Riczi2k (Twitter)
Teamsheet Preference (noted above): Closed
Bio: Highest showdown rating achieved using a Poliwhirl team

Name: bunnick
Relevant Social Media: bunnick on Pokemon Showdown, Reun#6412 (Discord)
Bio: New to tournaments, but I've watched games of the highest level since 2014. Willing to learn and listen, want to improve, and very familiar with game mechanics. A positive person and a good teammate here ^_^

Selena

smells like lesbian
is a Top Artist
Name: Selena
Relevant Social Media: Selena#7605 (Discord), SelenaStar00 on Twitter, Selena on Smogon/Showdown
Bio: I've been playing VGC since Sun and Moon, but got deeper into the VGC format in Sword and Shield. I've been building teams and theorycrafting new mons this generation, and have been itching to put my skills to the test. I'm going to try my best, but might require a bit of adjustment given the format is very new.

Name: Queiroz
Relevant Social Media: Queiroz#1179 (Discord), Queiroz795 on Twitter and QueirozVGC on Smogon
Teamsheet Preference: Open
Bio: Brasil's best ranked player at events on Scarlet/Violet at the moment. Started playing on August of 2022. Very passionate about the game and always reaching for improvements.

Name: Mikwest
Relevant Social Media: Mikwest#7831 on discord
Teamsheet preferences: prefer open but don't really care
Bio: went 5-4 in the limitless vgc tournament on 12/3, other than that i don't have any other tournament experience.

Name: Inky25
Relevant Social Media: inky#7993 (Discord)
Teamsheet Preference: Open Teamsheet
Bio:
New VGC player, Dual screens enjoyer

Name: Risheshwar-95
Teamsheet Preference: Closed
Relevant Social Media: Risheshwar-95 on Pokemon Showdown, WeDoanythingofficial on youtube, @WeDoAnything1
Bio: Good at video games, Loves playing video games, Youtuber
This is my first time trying VGC and I'm willing to give it a shot at winning.

Last edited:
Name: Maxijuegas
Teamsheet preference: I feel more comfortable in closed sheet but I can play open as well
RSM: Darkside#0390 on Discord, @DarkMaxijuegas on Twitter
Bio: I won the last 2 smogon vgc team tours and I'm enjoying this format a lot, do you want something else?

Name: miauser30
Relevant Social Media: discord Red30#3313, miauser30 on Pokemon Showdown
Bio:
vgc player since 2016, win a couple of online tours and topped ladder in the majority of series (moon series I hate you)

Name: LegndrygoatedXD69
Relevant Social Media: colinclancy3 #7758 on discord
Bio: South Africa's finest, I make good waffles, anti-meta teambuilder, coachable, confident and capable

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Name: tlenit
Relevant Social Media: tlenit#6554
Bio: Still undefeated in this format. Very familiar with doubles format and so on. Can't promise insane results, but looking forward to put solid effort in it. Perfectly fine being benched and to be a test dummy

robjr

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RUPL Champion
Name: robjr
Relevant Social Media: robjr#9592
Bio: Have some prior doubles / VGC exp, nothing crazy but will certainly put in effort if given the chance.

Name: miss ranko
Relevant Social Media: ranko#3780 (discord), @rankomon (twitter)
Teamsheet Preference: Open
Bio: hihii. i've been playing a lot of VGC on the showdown server. not incredibly consistent (flip flop from 1700-1500 trying to tinkaton ppls) but i have fun playing with favorites lol. i don't take competitive super seriously atm but i think it'd be super cool to try!

Name: NitroRG-99
Relevant Social Media: JordiNitro #9259
Teamsheet Preference: Closed Teamsheet
Bio: I've been playing in Showdown since 2014 and playing Pokémon for more than 15 years. I'm really passionate for VGC and been playing it and watching every tournament or player I can learn from for a long while. Also Iike reading comics, watching movies and series and singing out loud in the car.

Name: Jay
Relevant Social Media: NintendoJayplays on twitch and Nintendojay1 on twitter
Team sheet Preference: Open Teamsheet
Bio: Qualified for pokemon players cup 3, Ladder warrior lol, working on a masters degree in education

Name: Xlntego
Relevant Social Media: xlntego#1481 (Discord)
Team sheet preference: Prefer closed but I need to get used to using open
BIO: Learned how to play over Covid lockdown. Have no idea what I'm doing.

Name: Ploop102
Relevant Social Media: Ploop the Poop#7316 Discord
Bio: Has too much time and a friend with bad team ideas. Really enjoys Vgc.

Name: McCheesy
Relevant Social Media: Discord: McCheesy#1759
Bio: Not much irl stuff but finished ranked season on ladder during season 12 swsh at mball no.5 having peaked at no.1 only for a short while tho lol

Name : Totole
Relevant Social Media : @totole_ on twitter
Bio : Looking to train before trying LAN tournaments

Name: Chooser
Relevant Social Media: Chooser-of-ways#5719(Discord), @Chooser_of_ways(Twitter), Bakery300(Smogon)
Teamsheet Preference: Closed
Bio: Logo Designer for many leagues but have some battles and wins under my belt. I grew up playing VGC and even placed in the top 10 at a regional event back in 2016. I'm finally jumping back into VGC again (after lightly keeping up with it via showdown and in-game ladder) and plan on attending the Florida Regional.

Name: Remake
Relevant social media: Bellegazelle11#5261 on Discord, Omegaruby35 on Showdown
Preference: Closed teams but I don't mind playing with Open
Bio: 2nd tour entering and I'm a bit late tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)