Current Project

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can help for sure since I'm not as busy anymore.

EDIT: I finished the RS tags for the ADV pokes and I'll just move down the list to all of the others that were skipped.

I can help for this month since I only got work. Probably not too much with EVs and sets but I can help with the formatting.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I've added <p> tags to all the advance anaylses for the RBY pokes. It's just not the most exciting project...so I'm going to do it in chunks.

I suppose set names should be done while we're at it; the whole Set 1 Set 2 thing is kind of weird. Prioritize <p> anyways though?

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If anyone wants to cache my edits, I am putting in lots of paragraph tags for ADV and GSC :)

EDIT: Looks like we're done or near done. Good work guys.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I just finished up the last of the RBY analyses...so all of those have <p> tags.

Edit: I just sifted through all the GSC ones...those are all complete as well.

Edit: The Adv ones are done too.

project <p> is done!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)