Clefable: Cosmic - Y

Starmie: Water/Cosmic* - Y
Staryu/Starmie: Cosmic -> Cosmic/Psychic - N

Porygon 2: Cosmic - N
Porygon 2: Normal/Cosmic Y

Tri Attack: Cosmic - Y
Magmar: Cosmic/Fire - N
Tangela: Grass/Cosmic - Y

I do think retyping some stuff is a good idea, but (cosmic type?) evolutions also sound really cool to try out with Pokémon that aren’t that viable!

Black Hole: Cosmic- Y

Espeon: Psychic/Cosmic- N

Umbreon: Dark/Cosmic- N

Stantler- Normal/Cosmic- Y

Grimer/Muk- Poison/Cosmic- N

Moonlight: Cosmic- Y

Swift: Cosmic- Y

Wigglytuff: Normal/Cosmic- Y

Xatu- Psychic/Cosmic- Y

Morning Sun: Cosmic- Y

Comet Punch: Cosmic- Y

Ampharos: Electric/Cosmic- N

Lanturn: Water/Cosmic- N (Water/Electric is a unique type combo last I check still hasn’t been done again since so I’m saying no more for novelty sakes.)

Clefable: Cosmic- Y (Hardcore yes from me)

Starmie: Water/Cosmic* - N
Staryu/Starmie: Cosmic -> Cosmic/Psychic - Y

Porygon 2: Cosmic - N (You can only choose Yes for one of these.)
Porygon 2: Normal/Cosmic N (If Porygon-Z existed at this time then heck yeah but it doesn’t sadly.)

Tri Attack: Cosmic - N
Magmar: Cosmic/Fire - N
Tangela: Grass/Cosmic - N

:starmie:Slate 10.3: Results:ledian:
ledian-iloveledian.gif
You've studied each known Pokémon and move to decipher which ones already had cosmic energy present within them. Here are the results of your collaborative studies...
~~~~~~~~~~
Addition Criteria
: 7 votes or higher!

Black Hole -> Cosmic-type
Moonlight -> Cosmic-type
Morning Sun -> Cosmic-type
Stantler -> Normal/Cosmic-type
Ampharos -> Electric/Cosmic-type
Comet Punch -> Cosmic-type
Starmie -> Water/Cosmic-type
Tri-Attack -> Cosmic-type
Swift -> Cosmic-type
Clefable -> Cosmic-type
Tangela -> Grass/Cosmic-type

~~~~~~~~~~
What's Next for Crystal: Sevii Islands?
:skuntank::qwilfish::pinsir:

Stay tuned for the next slate phase for the Cosmic-type, to be released within the next couple of days! Feel free to discuss the progress we've made for the Cosmic-type/ideas you have for the future of its implementation.​

Last edited:

Rezzo

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Pre-Contributor
:gs/porygon2: :gs/porygon2: :gs/porygon2:

Space duck has not been forgotten! - my rather unusual submission proposal affected and split the vote, meaning that while P2 received 8 votes to change its typing, it didn't receive enough on either side to meet the criteria as above.

Gonna do a quick assessment of people's views on adding Porygon2 as a Normal/Cosmic type, as this was the most popular among the split choices with 5 approvals:

Like (or love ig?) if you are strongly in favour of seeing Normal/Cosmic Porygon2 in Crystal: Sevii Islands

Angry react (or respond to this post with any thoughts, even just saying' disapprove') if you think lil digital ducky should stay as a Normal type :porygon2:

I can't 'like' my own post - though of course, I vote 'Y' to Normal/Cosmic Porygon2 myself

Porygon-2: "It was upgraded to work in space for planetary devolvement reasons." I like Normal/Cosmic because the Normal-type maintains the artificial aspect. I'd personally find it a bit odd for an artificial mon to become pure Cosmic-type. - just my personal opinion

Ema Skye

Work!
Preliminary thoughts:

Moonlight/Morning Sun/Black Hole: These are flavor changes given that the moves are mechanically identical.

Comet Punch/Swift: zero meta relevance but obviously fit the flavor. Swift might find a niche as the 'Hidden Power Cosmic' equivalent. Looking forward to the Ledian subs though.

Tri Attack: Cosmic STAB for Clefable and Starmie. Otherwise, it might be worth a slash on Blissey, but I don't see much else that would run it.

:stantler: :tangela: both mons need way more to be meta relevant, but that was a given. Tangela might be a bit challenging to work with given the other Grasses in the tier, so trying to make a distinct role for it will be interesting. Stantler is more of a blank slate, but it still loses to Zapdos which is kinda sad given its typing. Neither have Cosmic STAB so shit is dire for them right now.

:ampharos: Acts as a Kazappelin sidegrade as the 'anti-Electric Electric'. Might be better compared to more offensive Kazappelin sets, but the lack of Spikes/Explosion/Ice Beam is kinda sad. Might end up as more of a fringe pick, but it definitely has an OU niche. Stuck with Swift as its Cosmic STAB which is currently not ideal.

:clefable: No physical STAB probably kills its Belly Drum set, so I think it's forced into a SpDef set that checks the Electrics and Jynx. Tri Attack + Fire Blast has good neutral coverage and Moonlight is always helpful. This frees up a slot so it can try to contribute vs Curselax (Charm?). Would've prefered Normal/Cosmic to preserve Belly Drum, but that's my fault for not subbing it.

:starmie: Not sure how I feel about this one. Zapdos/Raikou Thunder still 2HKOs so it can't switch into it much. No Psychic STAB weakens its matchups against Gengar, Machamp and Tentacruel, though it paradoxically gains a better Nidoking matchup and obviously threatens the Electrics. Feels more like an overhaul and I have no idea where it stands in the meta.

:porygon2: Would vote no. Likely powercreeps Clefable due to Recover's PP and better bulk even with HP Fire, and maintaining STAB DEdge lets it deal with Curselax through its own Curse. Feels like it might be too much given its bulk and huge list of things it checks.

Last edited:
:gs/porygon2: :gs/porygon2: :gs/porygon2:

Space duck has not been forgotten! - my rather unusual submission proposal affected and split the vote, meaning that while P2 received 8 votes to change its typing, it didn't receive enough on either side to meet the criteria as above.

Gonna do a quick assessment of people's views on adding Porygon2 as a Normal/Cosmic type, as this was the most popular among the split choices with 5 approvals:

Like (or love ig?) if you are strongly in favour of seeing Normal/Cosmic Porygon2 in Crystal: Sevii Islands

Angry react (or respond to this post with any thoughts, even just saying' disapprove') if you think lil digital ducky should stay as a Normal type :porygon2:

I can't 'like' my own post - though of course, I vote 'Y' to Normal/Cosmic Porygon2 myself
It seems that there’s still quite a split. I think we can just agree to leave Porygon as is, and perhaps someone could sub a new Porygon evo that gains Cosmic after exploring space and being exposed to cosmic energy - since it was designed to explore space.
~~~~~~
Another small point of discussion I wanted to bring up was the distribution of the moves with changes, should Tri-Attack be considered a semi universal move for Cosmic-types (being distributed to most, barring a few for potential balance)? Should it be distributed to Stantler, Tangela, and Ampharos?

Tri-Attack works as reliable STAB for the Cosmic-type, not to mention its crazy secondary effect.

React with Love if you think Tri-Attack should be distributed to the mons who gained Cosmic-type that don’t already have it. - If you disagree, feel free to comment about it!

Ema Skye

Work!
I’m going to take the middle ground and suggest distributing Tri Attack to Amph/Deer/Spaghetti for now, and then changing it depending on the move slate results. It removes the pressure to sub moves for them as well as act as insurance for a vote split, but still allows the opportunity to get creative for them.

:ampharos:Slate 10.4: New Cosmic-type Pokémon:tangela:
236df5685e8c9070bea83fdc1a9a2d208bcde8c6_00.gif
Now is a great time to begin an independent research project. You must now search through treacherous Sevii Isles research territories to uncover potential new Cosmic Pokémon! Everyday you're becoming a much more esteemed researcher. Soon you may have an office of your own...
~~~~~~~~~~
:stantler:Prompt: Your task is to submit new Pokémon that are the Cosmic-type.

- You can create evolutions for already existing Pokémon.

- Be contentious of overlap with other submissions by the time of the last submission warning.

- Creativity is encouraged! You have the power to help guide what the Cosmic-type will look like.
~~~~~~~~~~
Code:
[B]Concept[/B]:
[B]Pokémon Name[/B]:
[B]Typing[/B]:
[B]Base Stats[/B]:
[B]Height[/B]:
[B]Weight[/B]:
[B]Notable Moves[/B]:
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/categories/Physical.png[/IMG]… (add a + in front of a move if it is an addition through evolution)
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/categories/Special.png[/IMG]…
[IMG]https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/categories/Status.png[/IMG]…
[SPOILER="Flavor Moves"]
[Here you should include any moves that you give to your submission that aren't intended for competitive use.]
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Description"]
[Here you should talk about your Fakemon's competitive use/any flavor related to it.]
[/SPOILER]
:ss/granbull:
Concept: Granbull Evolution
Pokémon Name: Cosmibull
Typing: Normal/Cosmic
Base Stats: 100 HP / 130 Atk / 85 Def / 90 SpA / 70 SpD / 35 Spe
Height: 5'01"
Weight: 120 lbs
Notable Moves:
+Double Edge…
+Tri Attack…
Rest, Sleep Talk, Heal Bell…
+Swift, Granbull moveset.
This is based on some dog constellation, and competitively would hit hard with a high atk + Double Edge, and decent SpA for Tri Attack. It would be a nice mixed attacker.
~~~~~~~~~~
What's Next for Crystal: Sevii Islands?
:skuntank::qwilfish::pinsir:
This is the last iteration of Slate 10! A balancing/meta game testing tournament is planned to come soon! As well as the potential of a new Cosmic-type move slate. Stay up to date/share ideas on our Discord!

Submissions will close on Thursday, August 11th!
:snorlax::zapdos::electrode::espeon::umbreon:

Hype slate, I hope we can all agree to gentleman pact of not submitting the eeveelution (at least until anyone on the discord is able to see it and comment on it)
For now,

:Xatu:
Pokémon Name: Oatu (-Atu but with o, can be interpreted as the o from oracle or reference to the marvel watcher)
Typing: Psychic/Cosmic
Base Stats: 85 HP / 85 Atk / 70 Def / 115 SpA / 120 SpD / 55 Spe
Height: 10'01"
Weight: 300 lbs
Notable Moves:
Fly
Black Hole, Giga Drain, Psychic, Swift, Thief
Expel, Rest, Toxic
Xatu's Moveset + Expel
Competitive: Oatu serves as a slower but strong cosmic type. In theory this mon could have the option of using both black hole and future sight (you only really use black hole) but the real kicker is its typing. Losing your ground and spikes inmunity and gaining a normal dragon / x4 bug weakness is tough, but Oatu ultimately gains way more from its type change. Losing the rock weakness, turning the ice and electric weaknesses into resists, gaining a fire resistance, a way to threaten out ghost types, and replacing its terrible stab for a way better one more than makes up for what it lost in the transition into the cosmic typing. With such monstrous stats and incredible typing you would expect this Mon to be potentially overbearing, but that's why it's only cosmic moves are the pathetically weak swift and the hard to use black hole, which leaves this Mon to rely on its coverage and way stronger stab to deal damage. There is also the fact that it becomes extremely slower on evo, leaving it as prime target for revenge killing. Overall this totem fella should get a role both as an opposing cosmic type counter and black hole user.

Flavor Justification:
Gold: "Upon evolution, Xatu loses the ability to fly and remains still. Wild Oatus are known to not move for the rest of their lives."
Silver: "Evolution grants Oatu to observe eveything, even stuff that occurs in the most remote places of distant space."
Crystal: "Oatus creates powerful psychic fields around them. Anything found in there gets crushed by its extreme gravity."
Oatu is essentially xatu's body with its legs replaced by a giant log. Since Xatu spends most of its time not moving, i decided to make it so that its evo straight up made it not move at all in order to access total spacial awareness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will submit more once my body stops feeling like it has gone through a meat cleaver.

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!

Concept: Super Fang User
Pokémon Name: Girafonaut [giraffe + astronaut]
Typing: Cosmic/Psychic
Base Stats: 80 / 90 / 75 / 110 / 95 / 75 [525]
Height: 5.5m
Weight: 200kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, +Super Fang
… Psychic, Thunder, +Tri Attack, Hidden Power, +Black Hole
… Baton Pass, Curse, Thief, Nightmare, +Essence Steal
Girafarig's movepool + Super Fang, Black Hole, Essence Steal and Tri Attack
Cosmic/Psychic is a pretty cool combo, with some great resistances. We've had a few Super Fang subs, but none of them have really stuck the landing. Girafonaut's Super Fang primarily lets it wallbreak while effectively negating RestTalk, effectively dealing 75% over the resting turns (subtracting any leftovers recovery), which generally forces engagements against it, instead of trying to neutralize it. For example, Tri Attack always KOs Raikou after a Super Fang. The Nightmare + Super Fang combo gives it a unique Snorlax matchup, as while it can't break Snorlax on its own, it effectively puts Snorlax under Taunt as it punishes it for not attacking it (as Super Fang + 2 Nightmares always KOs if Snorlax is resting). This is also pretty cool with Spikes, making it rather difficult to switch around. Ghosts wall Super Fang shenanigans, but Tri Attack can hit them.

Checks: Zapdos, Raikou, Starmie, Kazappelin, Snorlax (only Rest)
Countered by: Horratekku, Steelix, Jynx, Exeggutor

Girafonaut @ Leftovers / No Item
- Super Fang
- Black Hole
- Tri Attack
- Nightmare / Baton Pass / Essence Steal / Thief

Lore: This tall boi uses its head like a telescope, allowing it to communicate with the stars. It's eyes change color in accordance with the lunar cycle. Its smaller head acts a guard when it is analyzing the galaxy. Its height allows it to analyze space without being interrupted by forests or buildings. The 'feelers' on its head move independently from the rest of it, allowing it to zoom the focus of its eyes. It also has a helmet, resembling its smaller head, which also acts like a lens cover.

Dex Entries:
Girafonaut, the Stargazing Pokemon
Gold: Its telescopic eyes change color with the lunar cycle. Its smaller head allows it to stargaze uninterrupted.
Silver: It is very tall, so it can stargaze without care in cities and forests. Scientists use it to study space.

Concept: Unorthodox Cosmic Dual Typing
Pokémon Name: Enchantler [enchant + antler]
Typing: Ground/Cosmic
Base Stats: 83 / 105 / 73 / 95 / 75 / 95 [525]
Height: 2.1m
Weight: 74.4kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, +Megahorn, Hidden Power
… +Tri Attack, Hidden Power, Thief
… Curse, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hypnosis, +Meditate, +Essence Steal
Stantler + Tri Attack, Megahorn, Essence Steal, Meditate
Competitive: Ground/Cosmic is a bit unruly given it provides an immunity to an already resisted type, but the Ice neutralization is pretty neat and super effective STAB for Steels is always welcome. Unlike other Grounds, it doesn't provide much utility in the Snorlax matchup, but instead does quite well against those that typically rely on Ice Beam to break Grounds (such as Ice Beam Nidoking or Jynx). Megahorn coverage is also pretty neat for it, giving it a tool to get around Grasses and ensuring it smashes Jynx.

Checks: Steelix, Nidoking, Jynx, Zapdos, Raikou
Threatened by: Skarmory, Snorlax, Pierzer

Enchantler @ Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Tri Attack
- Megahorn / Hidden Power Fire
- Meditate / Essence Steal

Lore: A larger rack of antlers is its most defining feature upon evolution, giving it an imposing appearance that puts many on their guard. The orbs within them have grown in number and shine a myriad of colors. In the dark, they give it an outline resembling a constellation. The darker the color of its orbs, the stronger the gravitational field it creates is.

Dex Entries:
Enchantler, the Strange Horn Pokemon
Gold: In the dark woods it calls home, the orbs on its antlers resemble constellations.
Silver: As the orbs in its antlers change colors, the stronger its gravitational field is.

The Pet Mods Crossover!

Concept: Fusion Evolution
Pokémon Name: Pilontler
Typing: Cosmic/Ice
Base Stats: 100/100/80/85/65/85 [515]
Height: 1.3kg
Weight: 63.5kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return
… Swift, Ice Beam, Thief, Hidden Power
… Roar, Curse, Sleep Talk, Rest, Hypnosis
Stantler + Piloswine's movepool [genderless and Attract fails]
Jokemon but seems interesting. Has acceptable mixed attacking stats and a strong Earthquake to cover Steels, its combined resist. Curse+phase is funny cause it effectively makes it unphazable. Hypnosis, Roar, Thief and Nightmare give it something to try and contribute vs Snorlax.

Checks: Zapdos, Raikou, Jynx, Clefable
Countered by: Skarmory, Forretress, Ground resists/immunes not weak to Ice

Lore: An alien innovation using the forbidden fusion technologies, which had been outlawed after the Venustoise incident. The two Pokemon appear to be completely fine together since their arrival on the islands, but Celio believes caution should be exercised, both for humanity's sake, and the pokemon's.

I would love for these next two to be voted on as a pair if council is cool with it!

Concept: STAB with drawbacks / Counterparts
Pokémon Name: Astrolian [astron + alien]
Typing: Cosmic/Fighting
Base Stats: 89 / 83 / 101 / 93 / 107 / 97 [570]
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 38.2kg
Notable Moves:
… Dynamic Punch, Vital Throw, Swarm Attack, Hidden Power
… Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Swift/Comet Punch, Hidden Power, Thief
… Baton Pass, Reflect, Agility, Curse
- = removed move
+ = added move

Ledian's movepool, -Light Screen, -Psybeam, -Bide, -Barrier, -Attract (genderless), +Vital Throw, +Present
Competitive: We have never added a Fighting-type all mod, and I wanted to try and do that. I also wanted to challenge myself to make a sub using an existing Pokemon's movepool, with no additions. This typing has some phenomenal advantages, including STAB for Snorlax and the Electrics, and yet its movepool complicates things: Dynamic Punch and Swift aren't ideal STABs (one is the epitome of inconsistency, and the other lacks power). The stats help it out a bit, with good mixed stats for this gen, good mixed bulk and a solid speed tier. Vital Throw exists as a more consistent approach to Dynamicpunch, but it comes at the drawback of negative priority, while Comet Punch outdamages Swift 25% of the time. Shout out to Swarm Attack for covering the Psychics that wall both STAB. Present is a meme, but an 80 or 120 BP Present is its strongest move vs Raikou. There's enough of a baseline that I think compensates for its unorthodox attacking nature, and I think it could be well worth people's time to consider it.

Threatens: Zapdos, Raikou, Snorlax (non-Curse), Steelix
Checked By: Jynx, Exeggutor, Kamebi, Skarmory, Pierzer, Snorlax (Curse sets)

Astrolian @ Leftovers
- Dynamic Punch / Vital Throw
- Swift / Comet Punch
- Swarm Attack / Thunder Punch
- Baton Pass

Lore: A heroic beast arrived to the Sevii Islands from another world. It appears to be in an eternal struggle with Wyrmhole, and the two appear to move from universe to universe. Astrodian's punches possess otherworldly strength, and it flies around with great speed. Some have called it 'the Defender of the Multiverse'. Its resemblance to Ledian is uncanny, but Professors Elm and Oak, as well as Celio, are convinced it does not evolve from Ledian, but is, instead, its own Pokemon evolutionary family.

PokeDex
Astrodian, the Heroic Pokemon
Gold: It moves between parallel universes with great speed, chasing its rival, WYRMHOLE.
Silver: Its four arms have different shapes, allowing it to use them for different purposes.

Concept: No Cosmic STAB / Counterparts
Pokémon Name: Wyrmhole [wyrm + wormhole]
Typing: Cosmic/Dragon
Base Stats: 83 / 103 / 157 / 103 / 71 / 53 [570]
Height: 15.4m
Weight: 882.9kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, Explosion, Boulder Rush, Hidden Power
… Dragonbreath, Crunch, Hidden Power
… Curse, Roar, Toxic, Rest, Growth
- = removal
+ = addition

Steelix's movepool, -Flail, -Rock Slide, -Sharpen, -Bide, -Body Slam, -Double Edge, -Fissure, -Mimic, -Self Destruct, -Skull Bash, -Substitute, -Take Down, -Attract, +Growth (genderless)
Competitive: Dragon is the other type we haven't added a new mon for yet. Wyrmhole has the bulk to function like a Normal-resist, while also having the typing to check the Electrics. Offensively, it's kind of weird. Without Cosmic STAB, it is forced to rely on Boulder Rush or Earthquake for the Electrics, meaning it has to choose between checking Zapdos or Raikou/Kazappelin (unless it runs boom to cover all of them at the cost of booming), though it still has Cosmic's immense defensive value in the matchup. Dragonbreath STAB isn't ideal either, though the para chance will likely come in handy at some point. Crunch might find value for Jynx or Exeggutor, but I suspect it runs HP Fire instead. Growth allows it to act as a wincon, especially with a Hidden Power to cover the Steels. Para from Dragonbreath can make it a more consistent sweeper and help it overcome its speed. Think a weaker/slower Borat that isn't scared out by Electrics.

Threatens: Zapdos, Raikou, Snorlax
Checked by: Starmie, Dragonite, Kingdra, Skarmory

Wyrmhole @ Leftovers
- Dragonbreath
- Earthquake / Boulder Rush
- Explosion
- Rest

Wyrmhole @ Leftovers
- Dragonbreath
- Growth
- Rest
- Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Fire

Lore: Wyrmhole brings the apocalypse to all universes it visits, and so it is of great regret that I inform you that it has been sighted in the Sevii Islands. It generates its own wormholes to facilitate its transportation, looking to avoid its greatest rival, Astrodian. It breaths a painfully hot breath as its primary method of attacking. While it appears to resemble Onix and Steelix, no evolutionary link between them has been identified, and so it is considered its own evolutionary tree.

Wyrmhole, the Wormhole Pokemon:
Gold: Despite its lumbering shape, it moves deftly through the wormholes it creates.
Silver: Locked in an eternal feud with Astrodian, it brings ruin to the worlds it visits.

Last edited:
:naganadel:
Pokémon Name: Constellagon
Base Stats: 80/130/70/80/85/50
Height: 3.8 m
Weight: 100 kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, Rock Slide, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power, Preying Swipe
… Draconic Drive, Tri Attack, Black Hole, Hidden Power, Crunch
… Toxic, Parry, Expel, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Essence Steal, Rest, Sleep Talk
Twister, Swift, Ancient Power, Growth, Mud-Slap, Tackle, Dragon Breath, Dig, Haze, Mist, Scary Face, Snore, Swagger, Leer, Protect, Night Shade, Icy Wind, Fly
paraspread is real, 4x resists electric, but is 4x weak to its own two typings (hilarious). it can probably counter most electrics (for example, Kazappelin) with earthquake and the 4x resistance, but the one cosmic electric could be a gigantic threat for it. though, it dos have alot of nice resistances, and two quite nice STAB moves in Draconic Drive and Tri Attack. black hole could make for some nice sets with Fly or Dig, although probably niche.
These pokemon are born from constelations in the sky, and travel through space. alot of them, although somewhat rare, end up in the pokemon world (earth). they're searched for by researchers and trainers to capture them, even though they are rare. for beeing so rare, some even doubt their existance.

wip

:porygon-z:
Pokémon Name: Porygon-A
Base Stats: 85/95/90/115/95/70
Height: 1.1 m
Weight: 36 kg
Notable Moves:
… Double-Edge
… Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Fire, Psychic, Tri Attack, Thief?
… Recover, Thunder Wave, +Expel
everything Porygon gets.
competitive-wise, its kinda like better Porygon2 ig? it has some bigger stats, better resistances, but weak to dragon. it gets Expel as a neat option to remove toxic/paralysis, and then it can recover to recover back up.

flavor: Porygon2 can evolve into this new form called Porygon-A after receiving a mysterious upgrade. this upgrade gives it the ability to explore space, but also to absorb cosmic energy. this gives it cosmic energy, wich it uses to attack.

:muk:
Pokémon Name: Gravilime
Typing: Cosmic/Poison
Base Stats: 80/75/70/110/80/120
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: 4 kg
Notable Moves:
… Malnourish, Sludge Bomb, Double-Edge, Submission
… Swift, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psychic
… Expel, Recover, Agility, +Glare, +Calm Mind
everything Disguspace gets
competitive-wise, it has some sp.atk with nice speed, wich makes for a good special sweeper with calm mind. glare is super nice for paraspreading, and recover is really good to keep itself alive.

flavor: after it evolves, it adapts to poke-earth's gravity by generating its own gravitational pull around its body, wich is lighter, allowing it to regain some of its former strength. it takes on a humanoid shape, with a large eye. it evolves through being exposed to a Moon Stone.

:grimer:
Pokémon Name: Disguspace
Base Stats: 80/50/80/60/50/25
Height: 0.6 m
Weight: 10 kg
Notable Moves:
… Expel, Recover, Agility
Psywave, Barrier, Acid Armor, Charm, Flash, Focus Energy, Disable, Encore, Destiny Bond, Haze?, Foresight, Growth, Acid
competitive-wise, its an LC mon lol.

flavor: its some sentient goop from space. its actually incredibly powerful, but due to it not beeing used to poke-earth's gravity, it gets crushed and becomes weak. some find it disgusting, while others find it cute!

:minior-meteor:
Pokémon Name: Astecrashic
Typing: Cosmic/Rock
Base Stats: 60/100/60/80/90/95
Height: 2.5 m
Weight: 460 kg
Notable Moves:
… Boulder Rush, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Double-Edge, Submission, Explosion
… Flamethrower, Swift, Fire Blast, Hidden Power
… Sacred Candle, Curse, Soft Shell
Rock Throw, Rollout, Fly, Ancient Power, Sandstorm, Fissure, Magnitude, Mud-Slap, Sand-Attack, Lock-On, Ember
competitive-wise, its a non fire sacred candle user, but also uses curse, with a ton of moves it can use to be threatning with its mixed offenses. along with soft shell.

flavor: its an asteroid with large ammounts of cosmic energy. it also has intense heat, wich it keeps up within its body, but releases to attack.

Last edited:
:Ariados:
Concept: Ariados Evolution
Pokémon Name: Lunaraknid (lunar + arachnid)
Typing: Bug/Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 HP / 90 Atk / 70 Def / 120 SpA / 80 SpD / 90 Spe (BST 530)
Height: 4’06”
Weight: 92.4 lbs
Notable Moves:
Swarm Attack, Sludge Bomb, +Preying Swipe, Hidden Power
+Swift, Psychic, +Crunch, Pursuit, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Thief, Hidden Power
+Moonlight, Spider Web, Baton Pass, Agility, Growth, Curse, Screech, Toxic, Sunny Day
Learns the above moves plus: Poison Sting, String Shot, Scary Face, Constrict, Night Shade, Leech Life, Fury Swipes, Disable, Psybeam, Sonic Boom, Snore, Hyper Beam, Protect, Endure, Frustration, Return, Dig, Double Team, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Rest, Attract, Flash.

As a note, the following move combinations are illegal due to being mutually-exclusive egg moves and/or event moves:
Baton Pass + SonicBoom
Disable + Pursuit
Disable + SonicBoom
Psybeam + Pursuit
Psybeam + SonicBoom
Baton Pass + Growth
Disable + Growth
Psybeam + Growth
Pursuit + Growth
SonicBoom + Growth
Competitive:
Lunaraknid seeks to finally grant the Ariados line some competitive viability with its buffed stats, relatively diverse movepool, and good typing. With the Bug/Cosmic typing, it only has four weaknesses including Dragon, Flying, Rock, and Bug. At the moment, Dragon and Flying coverage are pretty rare, so Lunaraknid mostly just has to watch out for Rock and Bug moves unless/until the metagame shifts.

After running calcs and tinkering with its stats, Lunaraknid’s matchups look something like this…
Threatens well- Kipuro, Meganium, Starmie, Alakazam, Kamebi, Exeggutor*, Jynx*, Nidoking* ( * meaning sleep is the main or only threat to Lunaraknid)
Threatens decently- Machamp, Tentacruel, Pyronoir, Gengar*, Kazappelin*, Muk*, Skunking* ( * meaning Lunaraknid is favored, but the foe can choose to trade with Explosion).
Variable matchups-
*Zapdos, Raikou (threatened by Cosmic STAB, but threaten Thunder paralysis in return)
*Rhydon, Golem (2HKO’d by a Lunaraknid HP Water/Grass)
*Exoltol, Quagsire (2HKO’d by HP Grass)
*Scizor, Forretress (2HKO’d by HP Fire)
*Steelix, Skarmory, Horatekku (3HKO’d by HP Fire, also by HP Water for Steelix)
*Umbreon (Swarm Attack 2HKO’s, but Umbreon can use Charm and then heal off the damage if it has enough time)
*Sandslash (3HKO’s Lunaraknid with Rock Slide, but is outsped and 2-3HKO’d by HP Ice/Water/Grass)
Threatened by- Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Terricks, Tyranitar, Aroofaondo, Charizard, Moltres, Heracross, Pierzer, Blissey (with Toxic), Miltank, Suicune, Vaporeon.

To throw a few thoughts out there regarding the above, Lunaraknid having mostly good matchups against both Kipuro and Machamp should only help the metagame. At the moment, Kipuro can be a bear for teams to overcome if they don’t bring specific mons or coverage to deal with it, so Lunaraknid would be another possible weapon in the arsenal of those teams to overcome it, while also offering plenty of utility to check other mons. Additionally, with the conversion of Starmie to Water/Cosmic type, Machamp has become an even larger menace, as vanilla Starmie was by far its biggest check. Thankfully, Lunaraknid is able to check Machamp fairly well, outspeeding and 3HKOing it (42.5-50.1%) with non-STAB Psychic while shrugging off Cross Chop and Earthquake in return. Lunaraknid does have a small chance (0.7%) of being 2HKO’d by Machamp’s Rock Slide (45.4-53.4%) with Leftovers, but it can play around that by running Draining Relic or Sevii Sundae to restore more health if it wants to. Rock Slide also has 90% accuracy, so it’s not unreasonable to fish for a miss in the 1v1 if necessary.

As far as movesets go, Lunaraknid has a myriad of options. Swarm Attack and Swift provide STAB, Psychic is great coverage for Fighting and Poison-types, Crunch can deal big damage to Psychic and Ghost-types plus has a chance to drop SpD, Pursuit and Preying Swipe let it hit its targets on the way out, any of Hidden Power Water, Grass, or Fire let it check certain mons that would otherwise wall it, and even Giga Drain has a niche as a slightly less powerful version of HP Grass with the benefits of restoring health and not losing bulk from reduced DVs. Additionally, Lunaraknid has access to instant HP recovery with Moonlight (though, keep in mind that 8 PP won’t last forever), can trap foes with Spider Web, can setup with any of Agility, Growth, and/or Curse, and can even pass Agility or Curse boosts, or just generally pivot around well with, Baton Pass. Tons of options here, so Lunaraknid can provide whatever kind of specific support your team needs.

Flavor Justification:
Pokédex entry- Lunaraknid traps its prey in huge webs that it makes in open spaces. It does so because it has an affinity for the light of the moon.
Ariados evolves into Lunaraknid by using a Moon Stone, and as such, the source of its newfound cosmic powers is the moon. They are largely nocturnal Pokémon that hunt their prey under the light of the moon. The more full it is, the more vicious they become. During full moons, they become so aggressive and voracious that people in towns with a nearby population of Lunaraknids won’t even leave their houses once night falls. They make large webs in open spaces, such as fields, so that they can bask under the light of the moon, using those webs to both passively trap new prey and to store any prey that they catch while actively hunting.

Concept: Normal-resistant Cleric
Pokémon Name: Yueffmicro (UFO + micro)
Typing: Steel/Cosmic
Base Stats: 85 HP / 35 Atk / 85 Def / 85 SpA / 85 SpD / 60 Spe (BST 435)
Height: 2’06”
Weight: 104.7 lbs
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Explosion
Tri Attack, Black Hole, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Icy Wind, Solar Beam, Thief, Hidden Power
Heal Bell, Expel, Essence Steal, Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Screech, Flash, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Nightmare, Protect
Above moves plus: Bide, Detect, Disable, Double Team, Dream Eater, Endure, Fly, Frustration, Harden, Headbutt, Hyper Beam, Lock-On, Minimize, Psywave, Rain Dance, Return, Rollout, Sandstorm, Self-Destruct, Slam, Snore, Sonic Boom, Spark, Sunny Day, Supersonic, Swagger, Swift, Tackle, Teleport, Zap Cannon
Competitive:
Yueffmicro packs a ton of utility for not having any stats higher than 85, but four move slot syndrome is real with this Pokémon. A Steel/Cosmic typing makes it a defensive monster, with its only weaknesses being Ground and Fighting. Thankfully, for counter play’s sake, Ground coverage is pretty common in OU, along with Machamp who always runs Cross Chop. Going back to what this mon can do, it’s the only Normal-resistant Heal Bell user in the tier. That Steel-typing also provides a handy Sandstorm immunity, so it could slot in nicely on a lot of slower-paced Sand teams that would benefit from cleric support. Rapid Spin felt almost necessary flavor-wise, and it has the potential to be a premier user of the move, as no existing Spin-blocker (aside from maybe Horatekku) wants to stay in on this thing when it has an 80 BP Cosmic STAB and 85 SpA. Explosion is always a helpful move, but base 35 Atk means that it’s not going to hit nearly as hard as it does coming from most boom users. Yueffmicro has plenty of special coverage options to hit a variety of targets, including Thunder for Water and Flying-types and Psychic for Poison and Fighting-types. Heal Bell allows it to clear status from the entire team, which is Yueffmicro’s main draw. Expel likely won’t see much use, but could have a niche as a way to sit on opposing sleepers.

Some other move options that Yueffmicro has include Black Hole to dish out potentially big damage in several turns, Icy Wind to nerf a switch-in’s Speed, Curse to setup (but again, that Attack stat is pretty awful, so it’d mostly be for the Defense boosts and a buffed Explosion), Screech to nerf Defense (could have a niche when coupled with Explosion), Flash (likely the best counter play against an opposing QuakeLax), Thunder Wave, Toxic, and Confuse Ray for status spread, and even Nightmare as a way to threaten Rest users.

Considering all of the draw’s that Yueffmicro has, I opted to give it limited recovery options. Essence Steal is a nice way to nerf opposing special attackers, but it restores less than 1/3 of its max HP. Rest is another option but, without Sleep Talk, it may be too passive. With Sleep Talk, that only gives it two other move slots to work with, which isn’t ideal for a Pokémon that wants to do as much as this thing does.

Yueffmicro’s approximate matchups look something like this…
Threatens well- Zapdos, Raikou, Kazappelin, Starmie, Pyronoir, Gengar, Misdreavus, Cloyster*, Skarmory*, Suicune* ( * meaning Yueffmicro needs Thunder to be a threat).
Threatens decently- Forretress, Jynx, Charizard, Aroofaondo, Esscargoo, Skunking.
Variable matchups-
*Blissey (has to trade with Explosion after Blissey has been chipped enough)
*Miltank (neither mon can do much to the other)
*Umbreon (^)
*Vaporeon (Vaporeon can be 3HKO’d by Thunder, but good Sleep Talk rolls could win it the 1v1)
*Aerodactyl (threatens Yueffmicro with EQ if it’s non-Thunder/TBolt)
*Terricks (same as ^ )
*Moltres (each mon can possibly 2HKO the other, but Fire Blast accuracy is shaky)
*Non-EQ Meganium (neither mon can do much to the other)
*Non-EQ Snorlax (^)
*Horatekku (^)
*Kipuro (^)
Threatened by- Snorlax (with Earthquake) Meganium (with Earthquake), Machamp, Heracross, Exeggutor, Kamebi, Marowak, Nidoking, Steelix, Tyranitar (with Earthquake), Golem, Rhydon, Exoltol, Quagsire.

Flavor Justification:
Pokédex entry- A recently discovered Pokémon, it is theorized that most flying saucer sightings are Yueffmicros flying close to the surface of the Earth.
These Pokémon look exactly like what they’re often mistaken for: UFOs. Yueffmicros, however, are very small compared to the stereotypical flying saucer, with the Pokémon only being about 2.5 feet in diameter. They are occasionally seen flying relatively close to the surface of the planet during the night, giving them the impression of being a large ship high in the sky. These Pokémon are known to display eerie flashes of light and have even been heard making cryptic, inorganic, other-worldly sounds of all kinds. Both the light and sound-based behaviors may be a form of communication between Yueffmicros.

Last edited:
Sup yall, seeing as we still got time i decided to take the opportunity to help those building stuff and come up with tierlist of cosmic dual types ranked by how dangerous they might be for the meta and the level of care needed to be placed in them.

Tier 1, Aka the POSSIBLY NOT WORTH IT, USE COMPLETE RESTRAIN ON THEM:
Ghost: Ghost type that is not ground weak AND resists electric types on top of countering gengar? Be careful with it.
Fighting: This type does the offensive equivalent of ghost/cosmic,so unless you make a boring fighting type with low stats and no setup it would probably just outclass other fighters of the tier.
Tier 2, Aka the HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE:
Electric: We already have amphy, but just in case anyone gets funny ideas just remember that electric that check electrics is recipe to making something that does end up outclassing other electrics.
Steel: If it wasn't for its ground weakness this typing would be easily the most concerning. Among the cosmic types that switch into other cosmic types this mon takes that cake as well as removing key steel weaknesses in exchange for taking in some of the more useless resists of the type. Although some convos with ema have made me realize is not that bad as long you keep its bulk low.
Ground: It is a relatively good defensive improvement for the ground typing but surprisingly you don't have that good of an offensive presence since their type effectiveness stack on the same targets. Still a ground type with insane defensive profile that absolutely forces electrics out, so you really need to be careful with it.
Dragon: Being twice weak to dragon and once to cosmic/bug is very funny, but otherwise this typing has some slightly concerning defensive and offensive potential.
Tier 1, Aka the HANDLE WITH CARE:
Cosmic: The typing itself is very good, only relevant weakness is itself, counters the best coverage types and is overall good enough by itself.
Psychic: Cosmic type that switches into cosmic types with only incremented bug weakness and regular dark/ghost weaknesses as drawback. Can be pretty solid.
Dark: You get easy switch-ins to ghost and psychic types but also happen to get an incremented bug weakness and fighting weakness. Not that different from base cosmic honestly.
Normal: Adds a ghost inmunity and a fighting weakness, but otherwise feels the exact same as regular cosmic.
Rock: The bug neutrality and flying resist is absolutely not worth the ground and water weakness. It does check all of its resists way better tho.
Ice: Gives a slight improvement to its offensive capabilities but otherwise you are still stonewalled by steels and your defensive profile leaves a lot to be desired.
Grass: Has a surprisingly great synergy with cosmic as it removes the most relevant grass weaknesses and results in a x4 electric resistance that also happens to eat well all their coverage moves.
Fire: Very good offensively as it hits a lot of stuff neutrally but just makes you cosmic type food as well as being walled by many common typings such as water and ground. Neat typing to try.
Tier 1, Aka the FINE UNLESS YOU MAKE SNORLAX 2:
Flying: Worse than the pure cosmic typing aside from the ground inmunity, loses the main selling point of the type which is to resist electrics so its mostly just a one sided deal that benefits only the flying type.
Bug: You decide if the rock/flying weakness and fire neutrality are worth the ground resist. Switching into opposing cosmic mons and threating them out is nice tho.
Poison: It loses bug weakness and gains grass and fighting resists, but ground weakness is pretty yucky.
Water: Besides the fact that this mon would have a horrid time competing with starmie, there really isn't much you can do here.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
:hitmonchan: :azumarill:
Concept: Fighting / Cosmic balanced by mediocre BST
Pokémon Name: Combobot (Combat + combo + robot)
Typing: Cosmic / Fighting
Base Stats: 60 / 85 / 55 / 90 / 55 / 95 | 440
Height: 1.5 meters
Weight: 184 kilometers
Notable Moves:
… Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Hidden Power
… Black Hole, Future Sight, Fire Punch
… Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
Comet Punch, Hyper Beam, Spark, Dynamic Punch, Fly, Steel Wing, Tackle, Gust, Protect, Thunder Shock, Metal Claw, Karate Chop, Flash, Endure, Bide, Double-Edge, Curse, Double Team, Frustration, Return, Rest, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swagger, Swift
A spatial Pokémon, it is said to use it’s armor in order to keep their cosmic power when not in space. Their true self remained unknown to this day, but they are shaped like an anthropomorphic jackrabbit.

Cosmic / Fighting is an exceptionally strong offensive STAB coverage, so it have to make the most of it in order to circumvent their mediocre stats. Explosion also allows it for a combination of pivoting and severely denting a potential threat.

:ledian:-> :unknown:
Concept: Emergency new evolution of Ledian!
Pokémon Name: Ledeamer (Ledybug + gleam + redeemer)
Typing: Bug / Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 / 95 / 70 / 95 / 120 / 65 | 515
Height: 2.1 meters
Weight: 200.1 kilometers
Notable Moves:
… +High Jump Kick, Swarm Attack, Hidden Power, +Cross Chop, +Shadow Ball
… +Black Hole, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, +Psychic, Thief
… Light Screen, Reflect, Baton Pass, Agility, Barrier, Toxic, +Parry, +Expel, Curse
Agility, Attract, Barrier, Baton Pass, Curse, Dig, Double-Edge, Double Team, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Flash, Frustration, Giga Drain, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Light Screen, Protect, Psybeam, Reflect, Rest, Return, Rollout, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Supersonic, Swagger, Swarm Attack, Sweet Scent, Swift, Tackle, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic + High Jump Kick, Cross Chop, Shadow Ball, Black Hole, Psychic, Parry, Expel
A heightened cosmic power found in a certain place caused Ledian to evolve further, giving it a powerful boost to their fists and star power within their shell. Ledeamer‘s punching skills rivals of Hitmonchan.

Ledian will get all the help it gets to be a mixed attacker or a support it tried to be, but failed miserably. Parry also gives it a way to punish special attackers even more. Being able to not take weakness hit from opposing Cosmic Pokémon is a nice bonus, but watch out for Rock and Flying moves.

Last edited:
IMG_6304.PNG

:tangela::tangela::tangela::tangela::tangela:
Concept: Tangela Evolution
Pokémon Name: Tangela -> Tangalow [Vine Pokémon]
Typing: Grass/Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 HP / 75 Atk / 125 Def / 115 SpA / 60 SpD / 60 Spe [BST: 515]
Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 140 kg
Notable Moves:

+Tri Attack, Giga Drain, Thief…
+Morning Sun, Sleep Powder, Stun Powder, Growth, Reflect…
+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Tangela's Moveset + Swift, + Flash
After evolving from Tangela, Tangalow's vines gain a bioluminescent glow. Through research into the chemical make-up of its vines, it was discovered that they contain cosmic matter. This has led many scientists to conclude that Tangela originates from another planet, and that is why its vines have such unique characteristics. Tangela and Tangalow's true origins are shrouded in mystery.

Competitively, Tangalow gains reliable Cosmic STAB and buffs to its bulk and offensive stats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
334Altaria.png

:swablu::swablu::swablu::swablu::swablu:
Concept: Cosmic/Dragon-type Pokémon [Viable NFE]
Pokémon Names: Cumulos [Dragon Pokémon]
Bag_Moon_Stone_Sprite.png
-> Altocumulos [Cloud Dragon Pokémon]

Altocumulos [FE]
Typing: Dragon/Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 HP / 80 Atk / 75 Def / 100 SpA / 110 SpD / 55 Spe [BST: 500]
Height: 3 m
Weight: 130 kg
Notable Moves:

+Tri Attack, Draconic Drive, Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard…
+Moonlight, Rest, Sleep Talk, Agility…
+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Cumulos's Moveset + Expel
Cumulos [NFE]
Typing: Dragon
Base Stats: 65 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 90 SpA / 65 SpD / 110 Spe [BST: 445]
Height: 1.4 m
Weight: 55 kg
Notable Moves:

Draconic Drive, Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard…
+Encore, Rest, Sleep Talk, Thunder Wave…
+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Dragonite's Moveset - Dynamic Punch, - Fury Cutter, - Extreme Speed

Cumulos and Altocumulos are a very rare species of Pokémon. They move through the clouds, and are most active at night. It is said that, in the wild, Cumulos only evolve into Altocumulos after going on an treacherous journey to the moon! There are legends that the moon grants special powers to Altocumulos, and afterwards, it is their responsibility to maintain the Earth by purifying polluted air.

Competitively, Altocumulos would explore a different route for a Dragon-type as a slow bulkier build with reliable recovery. Cumulos, on the other hand, would work as a frail fast offensive mon with disrupting capabilities.

Last edited:

Rezzo

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey all! Fantastic submission round so far, I'm fully impressed with the effort and creativity being put in by everyone this round. It's really appreciated.

I'm just going to give a few pointers to everyone on their submissions and how they can be improved (mostly from a competitive standpoint, but there are a few flavour quirks that I noticed).

First up is the stuff which needs immediate addressing:

Notable Moves:
… Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Hidden Power, Explosion, Rapid Spin
… Black Hole, Tri-Attack, Future Sight, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
… Toxic, Whirlwind, Reflect, Light Screen
Comet Punch, Hyper Beam, Spark, Dynamic Punch, Zap Cannon, Thunder Punch, Fly, Steel Wing, Tackle, Self-Destruct
A spatial Pokémon, it is said to use it’s armor in order to keep their cosmic power when not in space. Their true self remained unknown to this day, but they are shaped like an anthropomorphic jackrabbit.

Cosmic / Fighting is an exceptionally strong offensive STAB coverage, so it have to make the most of it in order to circumvent their mediocre stats. Explosion also allows it for a combination of pivoting and severely denting a potential threat.
While this Mon's stats are paltry (especially defensively), it has enough stats to really cause some huge variance and swingy scenarios if backed up by something like a Whirlwind Zapdos creating opportunities for doubling. Cross Chop has a 25% chance to crit in gen 2 after accuracy, which when backed up by the 95 base speed, quite like a Primeape, gives it a decent chance to slash through stuff.

That alone is not what makes this Mon overbearing though, it's the combination of that with the gigantic movepool coverage that means there are no consistent checks to it. Fighting + Cosmic dual STAB alone is pretty fantastic, being able to blast through the typical fighting checks in Zapdos and Gengar with relative ease. But with additional ability to explode, throw out decently powered Thunders to chip down Skarmory, Ice Punch for Eggy, whip up a Black Hole to keep the offensive pressure up after a boom, there's just far too much this Pokemon will be capable of in C:SI, I worry.

And on that basis, the council will be vetoing Combobot in this current state. Dropping some of these tools (especially Explosion, Selfdestruct, Rapid Spin, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon) would be my suggestion, and still gives this Mon plenty to work with.

Notable Moves:
+Moonlight, Spider Web, Baton Pass, Agility, Growth, Curse, Toxic, Sunny Day
Ariados’s moveset + Preying Swipe, Swift, Crunch, Moonlight
Competitive:
Lunaraknid seeks to finally grant the Ariados line some competitive viability with its buffed stats, relatively diverse movepool, and good typing. With the Bug/Cosmic typing, it only has four weaknesses including Dragon, Flying, Rock, and Bug. At the moment, Dragon and Flying coverage are pretty rare, so Lunaraknid mostly just has to watch out for Rock and Bug moves unless/until the metagame shifts.

After running calcs and tinkering with its stats, Lunaraknid’s matchups look something like this…
Threatens well- Kipuro, Meganium, Starmie, Alakazam, Kamebi, Exeggutor*, Jynx*, Nidoking* ( * meaning sleep is the main or only threat to Lunaraknid)
Threatens decently- Machamp, Tentacruel, Pyronoir, Gengar*, Kazappelin*, Muk*, Skunking* ( * meaning Lunaraknid is favored, but the foe can choose to trade with Explosion).
Variable matchups-
*Zapdos, Raikou (threatened by Cosmic STAB, but threaten Thunder paralysis in return)
*Umbreon (Swarm Attack 2HKO’s, but Umbreon can use Charm and then heal off the damage if it has enough time)
*Sandslash (3HKO’s Lunaraknid with Rock Slide, but is outsped and 2-3HKO’d by HP Ice/Water/Grass)
Threatened by- Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Terricks, Tyranitar, Aroofaondo, Charizard, Moltres, Heracross, Pierzer, Blissey (with Toxic), Miltank, Suicune, Vaporeon.

To throw a few thoughts out there regarding the above, Lunaraknid having mostly good matchups against both Kipuro and Machamp should only help the metagame. At the moment, Kipuro can be a bear for teams to overcome if they don’t bring specific mons or coverage to deal with it, so Lunaraknid would be another possible weapon in the arsenal of those teams to overcome it, while also offering plenty of utility to check other mons. Additionally, with the conversion of Starmie to Water/Cosmic type, Machamp has become an even larger menace, as vanilla Starmie was by far its biggest check. Thankfully, Lunaraknid is able to check Machamp fairly well, outspeeding and 3HKOing it (42.5-50.1%) with non-STAB Psychic while shrugging off Cross Chop and Earthquake in return. Lunaraknid does have a small chance (0.7%) of being 2HKO’d by Machamp’s Rock Slide (45.4-53.4%) with Leftovers, but it can play around that by running Draining Relic or Sevii Sundae to restore more health if it wants to. Rock Slide also has 90% accuracy, so it’s not unreasonable to fish for a miss in the 1v1 if necessary.

As far as movesets go, Lunaraknid has a myriad of options. Swarm Attack and Swift provide STAB, Psychic is great coverage for Fighting and Poison-types, Crunch can deal big damage to Psychic and Ghost-types plus has a chance to drop SpD, Pursuit and Preying Swipe let it hit its targets on the way out, any of Hidden Power Water, Grass, or Fire let it check certain mons that would otherwise wall it, and even Giga Drain has a niche as a slightly less powerful version of HP Grass with the benefits of restoring health and not losing bulk from reduced DVs. Additionally, Lunaraknid has access to instant HP recovery with Moonlight (though, keep in mind that 8 PP won’t last forever), can trap foes with Spider Web, can setup with any of Agility, Growth, and/or Curse, and can even pass those stats or just generally pivot around well with Baton Pass. Tons of options here, so Lunaraknid can provide whatever kind of specific support your team needs.

Flavor Justification:
Pokédex entry- Lunaraknid traps its prey in huge webs that it makes in open spaces. It does so because it has an affinity for the light of the moon.
Ariados evolves into Lunaraknid by using a Moon Stone, and as such, the source of its newfound cosmic powers is the moon. They are largely nocturnal Pokémon that hunt their prey under the light of the moon. The more full it is, the more vicious they become. During full moons, they become so aggressive and voracious that people in towns with a nearby population of Lunaraknids won’t even leave their houses once night falls. They make large webs in open spaces, such as fields, so that they can bask under the light of the moon, using those webs to both passively trap new prey and to store any prey that they catch while actively hunting.
Love this submission's justification, but a trap-passer off of a base 90 speed is something that gen 2 almost certainly isn't particularly well-equipped to handle. This is also keeping in mind that the only trap passers that exist are Smeargle, Umbreon and Ariados otherwise, all three of which are the offensive equivalent of being slapped with a paper bag. Lunaraknid will actually have offensive stats to back itself up, and this probably means that it can force some extremely nasty scenarios for a majority of teams once it rears its head. I'd strongly recommend a rework of Lunaraknid in some way as it'll very likely be banned from the tier if entered in this state.

Cats. In. Space.
-->
/

Concept: Split Evolution and Viable NFE
Pokémon Name: Tinkercat (tinker + cat) -> Rockatty (rocket + catty) OR Gallaleo (galaxy + leo; Galileo)
Typing: Cosmic/Normal -> Cosmic/Flying OR Cosmic/Steel
Base Stats:
Tinkercat: 60 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 70 [350]
Rockatty: 80 / 85 / 60 / 105 / 60 / 120 [510]
Gallaleo: 90 / 105 / 80 / 85 / 70 / 80 [510]
Height: 0.5m --> 1.1m / 9.4m
Weight: 1.2kg --> 56.4kg / 945.8kg
Notable Moves: (Tinkercat)
… Hype Up, Hidden Power
… Swift, Thunder, Hidden Power
… Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Charm, Moonlight
Scratch, Headbutt, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confuse Ray, Swift, Charm, Universal TMs, Zap Cannon, Sunny Day, Iron Tail, Thunder, Mud Slap, Defense Curl, Dream Eater, Detect, Thief, Nightmare, Cut, Beat Up, Counter, Double Slap, Hype Up, Body Slam, Moonlight
Notable Moves: (Rockatty)
… Hype Up/Body Slam, Hidden Power, Fly
… Tri Attack, Thunder, Black Hole, Hidden Power
… Charm, Moonlight
Tinkercat + Tri Attack, Black Hole, Hyper Beam, Sky Attack, Fly
Notable Moves: (Gallaleo)
… Hype Up/Body Slam, Hidden Power, Rapid Spin
… Tri Attack, Thunder, Hidden Power
… Soft Shell, Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Charm
Tinkercat + Tri Attack, Soft Shell, Rapid Spin, Hyper Beam (is now genderless)
One thing I noticed in the builder is that NFE's are sorted with the fully evolved mons, and so I wanted to try and do a viable NFE mon. We've also never done a split evo line, which were quite common in this time period relative to the present, and so this kills two birds with one stone, just like a cat probably would.

Tinkercat is a gimmick mon, with its gimmick being that it can use any item regardless of species restrictions. This opens up three main options for it: Thick Club, Light Ball (both boosting to the equivalent of base 160 in their respective offense stat) and Metal Powder (equivalent of base 108 in each defense). Thick Club sets look the most promising due to the sheer power of its Returns (2HKOing most non-Normal resists), and it has the option to slot Thunder to bop Skarmory. Special Light Ball sets also have merit, as even with Swift's low BP, it still 2HKOs Zapdos and completely dismantles Skarmory. Both sets will struggle with other Steels, particularly Steelix, which probably shapes its Hidden Power coverage.

Threatens Well: Most non-Normal resists, especially paralyzed Pokemon (if holding Thick Club); Zapdos/Raikou/Kazappelin (with Light Ball); minimally threatens things (if Metal Powder)
Threatened By: Steelix, Horratekku, Jynx/Exeggutor (special sets, especially with Thief)

Tinkercat @ Thick Club
- Hype Up
- Hidden Power Ghost
- Thunder
- Moonlight

Tinkercat @ Light Ball
- Swift
- Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice
- Moonlight

Tinkercat @ Metal Powder
- Swift
- Body Slam / Hype Up
- Moonlight
- Charm / Curse

Rockatty is a classic mixed breaker. The speed tier is obviously a selling point, as Raikou is usually the speed ceiling of the meta barring the rarer Jolteon or Alakazam. Its bulk is lacking and so it is reliant on its resists to find ways in as it can't afford the misprediction. Black Hole with this level of speed could also be interesting, and given its frailty, it may not mind saccing itself to the Black Hole once its done. Alternatively, Fly can be used to dodge Black Hole due to the invulnerable turn. Cosmic neutralizes its Ice/Electric matchups.

Threatens Well: Raikou, Zapdos, Esscargoo, Pyronoir, Starmie
Checked By: Dragonite, Starmie, Snorlax, Steelix

Rockatty @ Leftovers
- Tri Attack
- Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice
- Moonlight

Rockatty @ Leftovers
- Black Hole
- Fly
- Tri Attack
- Hidden Power Fire

Gallaleo is the typical fat mon. Cosmic/Steel is kinda insane defensively and so it is rather defined by its low bulk for Steel-type standards (the lowest Def and SpD for a fully evolved Steel-type). Soft Shell compensates for this a bit, but it further compromises its bulk and so it doesn't sit on something forever. Charm can cover for this in terms of physical defense, as can Curse boosts. Either will be important for its Snorlax matchup. Rapid Spin is obviously a selling feature, especially as it always spins on Kazappelin.

Checks: Snorlax (until a Soft Shell), Zapdos, Raikou, Starmie (until a Soft Shell), Kazappelin, Gengar, Misdreavus
Threatened By: Steelix, Machamp, Golem, Nidoking, Kamebi

Gallaleo @ Leftovers
- Soft Shell
- Tri Attack
- Charm / Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power Ice / Rapid Spin

Lore: Johto refusing to allow non-Meowth cat Pokemon was quite the controversy, but it turns out there was a unique cat species in the Sevii Islands. In this remote environment, Tinkercat flourish due to the clear skies. They adore stargazing, and dream of one day going to space. They are quite the intelligent Pokemon for non-Psychic types, and build many things with the hope of one day reaching the cosmos. It built a replica of Saturn on its tail, which it adores playing with when it is not building things. It built a similar copy of the Moon, which dangles from its neck.

With a Moon Stone, its evolution, Rockatty, appears. Its most defining feature is the thruster on its tail, allowing it to propel itself in all directions. This is its preferred method of locomotion, and it has become quite lazy due to this. The moon on its forehead changes color depending on the lunar phase.

Gallaleo appears as its party upon evolution if it evolves in an area with significant cosmic energy. The orbs on its mane are used to pickup items it finds in space, with the hope of improving its design one day to reach further galaxies. It withstands a variety of temperatures, having even been piloted near the Sun. It can be self driving or controlled remotely, and will be key to obtaining more knowledge about the solar system. Perhaps the Mossdeep Space Center should start taking notes in 2003.

PokeDex
Tinkercat, the Inventor Pokemon
Gold: It appears to lack a social structure, given that they inhabit caves on their own.
Silver: It dreams of being an astronaut, and creates tools to enhance space travel.

Rockatty, the Rocket Pokemon
Gold: Its legs have become quite weak given that it predominantly moves using its thruster.
Silver: The moon on its head changes color with the lunar cycle. It appears to levitate.

Gallaleo, the Roving Pokemon
Gold: The orbs on its neck are made of special membranes that allow minerals to travel into them.
Silver: The antenna on its back downloads information, acting as another eye for itself or its pilot.
This submission is part "flavour needs adjusting", and part "this needs to be changed". I'll go over the flavour stuff later, but for this section just know that the council will not be accepting a Pokemon which can use any signature item, as this invalidates the purpose of buffing other Pokemon by their means of item usage.

All three of these Pokemon will be treated as individual submissions unless you adjust Tinkercat to be a true pre-evolution of the other two (with no competitive gimmick / viability intended). Rockatty and Gallaleo are themselves to be treated as individual submissions.

----------

Now onto the stuff that could do with some adjusting (if the submitter so pleases):

Cats. In. Space.
-->
/

Concept: Split Evolution and Viable NFE
Pokémon Name: Tinkercat (tinker + cat) -> Rockatty (rocket + catty) OR Gallaleo (galaxy + leo; Galileo)
Typing: Cosmic/Normal -> Cosmic/Flying OR Cosmic/Steel
Base Stats:
Tinkercat: 60 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 70 [350]
Rockatty: 80 / 85 / 60 / 105 / 60 / 120 [510]
Gallaleo: 90 / 105 / 80 / 85 / 70 / 80 [510]
Height: 0.5m --> 1.1m / 9.4m
Weight: 1.2kg --> 56.4kg / 945.8kg
Notable Moves: (Tinkercat)
… Hype Up, Hidden Power
… Swift, Thunder, Hidden Power
… Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Charm, Moonlight
Scratch, Headbutt, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confuse Ray, Swift, Charm, Universal TMs, Zap Cannon, Sunny Day, Iron Tail, Thunder, Mud Slap, Defense Curl, Dream Eater, Detect, Thief, Nightmare, Cut, Beat Up, Counter, Double Slap, Hype Up, Body Slam, Moonlight
Notable Moves: (Rockatty)
… Hype Up/Body Slam, Hidden Power, Fly
… Tri Attack, Thunder, Black Hole, Hidden Power
… Charm, Moonlight
Tinkercat + Tri Attack, Black Hole, Hyper Beam, Sky Attack, Fly
Notable Moves: (Gallaleo)
… Hype Up/Body Slam, Hidden Power, Rapid Spin
… Tri Attack, Thunder, Hidden Power
… Soft Shell, Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Charm
Tinkercat + Tri Attack, Soft Shell, Rapid Spin, Hyper Beam (is now genderless)
One thing I noticed in the builder is that NFE's are sorted with the fully evolved mons, and so I wanted to try and do a viable NFE mon. We've also never done a split evo line, which were quite common in this time period relative to the present, and so this kills two birds with one stone, just like a cat probably would.

Tinkercat is a gimmick mon, with its gimmick being that it can use any item regardless of species restrictions. This opens up three main options for it: Thick Club, Light Ball (both boosting to the equivalent of base 160 in their respective offense stat) and Metal Powder (equivalent of base 108 in each defense). Thick Club sets look the most promising due to the sheer power of its Returns (2HKOing most non-Normal resists), and it has the option to slot Thunder to bop Skarmory. Special Light Ball sets also have merit, as even with Swift's low BP, it still 2HKOs Zapdos and completely dismantles Skarmory. Both sets will struggle with other Steels, particularly Steelix, which probably shapes its Hidden Power coverage.

Threatens Well: Most non-Normal resists, especially paralyzed Pokemon (if holding Thick Club); Zapdos/Raikou/Kazappelin (with Light Ball); minimally threatens things (if Metal Powder)
Threatened By: Steelix, Horratekku, Jynx/Exeggutor (special sets, especially with Thief)

Tinkercat @ Thick Club
- Hype Up
- Hidden Power Ghost
- Thunder
- Moonlight

Tinkercat @ Light Ball
- Swift
- Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice
- Moonlight

Tinkercat @ Metal Powder
- Swift
- Body Slam / Hype Up
- Moonlight
- Charm / Curse

Rockatty is a classic mixed breaker. The speed tier is obviously a selling point, as Raikou is usually the speed ceiling of the meta barring the rarer Jolteon or Alakazam. Its bulk is lacking and so it is reliant on its resists to find ways in as it can't afford the misprediction. Black Hole with this level of speed could also be interesting, and given its frailty, it may not mind saccing itself to the Black Hole once its done. Alternatively, Fly can be used to dodge Black Hole due to the invulnerable turn. Cosmic neutralizes its Ice/Electric matchups.

Threatens Well: Raikou, Zapdos, Esscargoo, Pyronoir, Starmie
Checked By: Dragonite, Starmie, Snorlax, Steelix

Rockatty @ Leftovers
- Tri Attack
- Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice
- Moonlight

Rockatty @ Leftovers
- Black Hole
- Fly
- Tri Attack
- Hidden Power Fire

Gallaleo is the typical fat mon. Cosmic/Steel is kinda insane defensively and so it is rather defined by its low bulk for Steel-type standards (the lowest Def and SpD for a fully evolved Steel-type). Soft Shell compensates for this a bit, but it further compromises its bulk and so it doesn't sit on something forever. Charm can cover for this in terms of physical defense, as can Curse boosts. Either will be important for its Snorlax matchup. Rapid Spin is obviously a selling feature, especially as it always spins on Kazappelin.

Checks: Snorlax (until a Soft Shell), Zapdos, Raikou, Starmie (until a Soft Shell), Kazappelin, Gengar, Misdreavus
Threatened By: Steelix, Machamp, Golem, Nidoking, Kamebi

Gallaleo @ Leftovers
- Soft Shell
- Tri Attack
- Charm / Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power Ice / Rapid Spin

Lore: Johto refusing to allow non-Meowth cat Pokemon was quite the controversy, but it turns out there was a unique cat species in the Sevii Islands. In this remote environment, Tinkercat flourish due to the clear skies. They adore stargazing, and dream of one day going to space. They are quite the intelligent Pokemon for non-Psychic types, and build many things with the hope of one day reaching the cosmos. It built a replica of Saturn on its tail, which it adores playing with when it is not building things. It built a similar copy of the Moon, which dangles from its neck.

With a Moon Stone, its evolution, Rockatty, appears. Its most defining feature is the thruster on its tail, allowing it to propel itself in all directions. This is its preferred method of locomotion, and it has become quite lazy due to this. The moon on its forehead changes color depending on the lunar phase.

Gallaleo appears as its party upon evolution if it evolves in an area with significant cosmic energy. The orbs on its mane are used to pickup items it finds in space, with the hope of improving its design one day to reach further galaxies. It withstands a variety of temperatures, having even been piloted near the Sun. It can be self driving or controlled remotely, and will be key to obtaining more knowledge about the solar system. Perhaps the Mossdeep Space Center should start taking notes in 2003.

PokeDex
Tinkercat, the Inventor Pokemon
Gold: It appears to lack a social structure, given that they inhabit caves on their own.
Silver: It dreams of being an astronaut, and creates tools to enhance space travel.

Rockatty, the Rocket Pokemon
Gold: Its legs have become quite weak given that it predominantly moves using its thruster.
Silver: The moon on its head changes color with the lunar cycle. It appears to levitate.

Gallaleo, the Roving Pokemon
Gold: The orbs on its neck are made of special membranes that allow minerals to travel into them.
Silver: The antenna on its back downloads information, acting as another eye for itself or its pilot.
There's a few things that I'd like to be clarified.

C:SI, since conceptually is its own standalone game, doesn't 'have' universal TMs. Please clear up any ambiguities as the movesets will be submitted as presented.

Rockatty: probably fine, I'm not too impressed with the movepool diversity though. Cosmic attack + Thunder/Zap Cannon + Moonlight + HP Fire sounds pretty annoying for most teams to actually deal with.

Gallaleo: fringes into veto territory. Soft Shell point is moot as it learns Moonlight. Steel types shouldn't get free recovery - Forretress is currently the exception to this rule (and I suppose Animon) (and even then for Forre it's debatable whether it's 'free' as the next attack will undoubtedly sting) but it runs recovery at the cost of hampering their utility. Also gets Charm meaning that despite mediocre defensive stats it'll still outstall all phys attackers.

Base Stats: 83 / 89 / 173 / 101 / 71 / 53 [570]
Notable Moves:
… Curse, Roar, Toxic, Rest
- = removal
+ = addition

Steelix's movepool, -Flail, -Rock Slide, -Sharpen, -Bide, -Body Slam, -Double Edge, -Fissure, -Mimic, -Self Destruct, -Skull Bash, -Substitute, -Take Down, -Attract (genderless)
Competitive: Dragon is the other type we haven't added a new mon for yet. Wyrmhole has the bulk to function like a Normal-resist, while also having the typing to check the Electrics. Offensively, it's kind of weird. Without Cosmic STAB, it is forced to rely on Boulder Rush or Earthquake for the Electrics, meaning it has to choose between checking Zapdos or Raikou/Kazappelin (unless it runs boom to cover all of them at the cost of booming), though it still has Cosmic's immense defensive value in the matchup. Dragonbreath STAB isn't ideal either, though the para chance will likely come in handy at some point. Crunch might find value for Jynx or Exeggutor, but I suspect it runs HP Fire instead.

Wyrmhole @ Leftovers
- Dragonbreath
- Explosion
- Rest

Lore: Wyrmhole brings the apocalypse to all universes it visits, and so it is of great regret that I inform you that it has been sighted in the Sevii Islands. It generates its own wormholes to facilitate its transportation, looking to avoid its greatest rival, Astrodian. It breaths a painfully hot breath as its primary method of attacking. While it appears to resemble Onix and Steelix, no evolutionary link between them has been identified, and so it is considered its own evolutionary tree.

Gold: Despite its lumbering shape, it moves deftly through the wormholes it creates.
Silver: Locked in an eternal feud with Astrodian, it brings ruin to the worlds it visits.
A tanky Mon with little offensive prowess yet carries Roar + Boom looks unpleasant to deal with on paper. I think Wyrmhole wants to be physical but its typing wants it to be special and it's left in a strange limbo as a result. Consider what this Mon wants to achieve in the tier, as I can't see a use-case for it as presented (other than being annoying).

Also, this goes for the other evolution submissions as well, if you could clear up the ambiguities on evolution movepools that'd be a massive convenience for the council. I don't have the time to dig through several Pokemon's pre-evo learnsets to quality-check that everything looks good and in order (and this has admittedly had an impact on other submissions in the past).

If you don't clean them up, the council will adjust movepools and/or pre-evo technicalities as needed to balance these submissions out.

View attachment 445036
Pokémon Names: Cumulos [Dragon Pokémon] View attachment 445043 -> Altocumulos [Cloud Dragon Pokémon]

Altocumulos [FE]
Base Stats: 80 HP / 80 Atk / 75 Def / 110 SpA / 110 SpD / 55 Spe [BST: 510]
Notable Moves:

+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Cumulos [NFE]
Base Stats: 65 HP / 40 Atk / 80 Def / 90 SpA / 60 SpD / 110 Spe [BST: 445]
Notable Moves:

+ = Added move
- = Removed move

Cumulos and Altocumulos are a very rare species of Pokémon. They move through the clouds, and are most active at night. It is said that, in the wild, Cumulos only evolve into Altocumulos after going on an treacherous journey to the moon! There are legends that the moon grants special powers to Altocumulos, and afterwards, it is their responsibility to maintain the Earth by purifying polluted air.

Competitively, Altocumulos would explore a different route for a Dragon-type as a slow bulkier build with reliable recovery. Cumulos, on the other hand, would work as a frail fast offensive mon with disrupting capabilities.
We discussed this in private but just so others can see, 110 SpA with such a diverse movepool could be problematic. *hopefully* it should be fine though, since Altocumolos has other issues with its stats.

Notable Moves:
Twister, Swift, Ancient Power, Growth, Mud-Slap, Tackle, Dragon Breath, Dig, Haze, Mist, Scary Face, Snore, Swagger, Leer, Protect, Night Shade, Icy Wind, Fly
paraspread is real, 4x resists electric, but is 4x weak to its own two typings (hilarious). it can probably counter most electrics (for example, Kazappelin) with earthquake and the 4x resistance, but the one cosmic electric could be a gigantic threat for it. though, it dos have alot of nice resistances, and two quite nice STAB moves in Draconic Drive and Tri Attack. black hole could make for some nice sets with Fly or Dig, although probably niche.
These pokemon are born from constelations in the sky, and travel through space. alot of them, although somewhat rare, end up in the pokemon world (earth). they're searched for by researchers and trainers to capture them, even though they are rare. for beeing so rare, some even doubt their existance.
Same issue here as Ema Skye's Wyrmhole in that it has a bit of an identity crisis, I feel. Wants to be specially-oriented but is physically-based. No access to Curse hammers this issue in further as I think you'll see that even with base 130 attack, this Pokemon just isn't going to deliver consistent damage to stuff that it doesn't have super-effective damage for. Maybe all of that is fine though, it packs some pretty compelling stats for walling stuff defensively, and I don't think a change is mandated as a result.
Btw, don't just swap the SpA and Atk stats to fix this -- that'd be crazy broken :psynervous:

Notable Moves:
Cosmic/Psychic is a pretty cool combo, with some great resistances. We've had a few Super Fang subs, but none of them have really stuck the landing. Girafonaut's Super Fang primarily lets it wallbreak while effectively negating RestTalk, effectively dealing 75% over the resting turns (subtracting any leftovers recovery), which generally forces engagements against it, instead of trying to neutralize it. For example, Tri Attack always KOs Raikou after a Super Fang. The Nightmare + Super Fang combo gives it a unique Snorlax matchup, as while it can't break Snorlax on its own, it effectively puts Snorlax under Taunt as it punishes it for not attacking it (as Super Fang + 2 Nightmares always KOs if Snorlax is resting). This is also pretty cool with Spikes, making it rather difficult to switch around. Ghosts wall Super Fang shenanigans, but Tri Attack can hit them.

- Super Fang
- Black Hole
- Tri Attack

Lore: This tall boi uses its head like a telescope, allowing it to communicate with the stars. It's eyes change color in accordance with the lunar cycle. Its smaller head acts a guard when it is analyzing the galaxy. Its height allows it to analyze space without being interrupted by forests or buildings. The 'feelers' on its head move independently from the rest of it, allowing it to zoom the focus of its eyes. It also has a helmet, resembling its smaller head, which also acts like a lens cover.

Dex Entries:
Gold: Its telescopic eyes change color with the lunar cycle. Its smaller head allows it to stargaze uninterrupted.
Silver: It is very tall, so it can stargaze without care in cities and forests. Scientists use it to study space.
I don't really have any qualms with the competitive design of this one - I think it's actually a cool submission purely based on technical suggestions, but... a 5 metre tall giraffe with fangs? wut..? lmao

----------

If you made it this far then congratulations, your submission looks to be all good. There's a couple of things that I want to highlight to everyone as a collective though:

• DO NOT just slap Tri-Attack onto your submission as a coverage option. We are submitting new Cosmic type moves in the next slate. Your submission is not going to be forgotten about. Please only add Tri-Attack to your submission if you think flavour/balance wise it fits. If you don't want your Pokemon to get Cosmic type coverage at all, just highlight it in the flavour section.
  • Edit: There's a couple of submissions with Megahorn as well. Megahorn + Cosmic type coverage is mostly redundant in C:SI so just remember that, as it shoehorns your submission a little more than you may realise. Kamebi and Exeggutor are the main noteworthy targets but both are also weak to Ice and Ghost type attacks.

• If your Pokemon is an evolution of another (or it borrows a movepool structure from another's learnset), please clearly lay out ALL the moves learned rather than just saying it copies X from Y plus and minus Z. This is ambiguous and, if I may interject myself briefly, rather annoying for me to deal with when checking through stuff being balanced. Moves are very easy to glance over and not notice when using learnsets from another website as they are listed by learning method rather than a binary 'yes/no' clarification. Please make my life easier, ty in advance

And that's it really. Everything else so far for this submission round (literally everything else )has been fantastic to read and dive into, keep up the awesome posts and ideas!

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
While this Mon's stats are paltry (especially defensively), it has enough stats to really cause some huge variance and swingy scenarios if backed up by something like a Whirlwind Zapdos creating opportunities for doubling. Cross Chop has a 25% chance to crit in gen 2 after accuracy, which when backed up by the 95 base speed, quite like a Primeape, gives it a decent chance to slash through stuff.

That alone is not what makes this Mon overbearing though, it's the combination of that with the gigantic movepool coverage that means there are no consistent checks to it. Fighting + Cosmic dual STAB alone is pretty fantastic, being able to blast through the typical fighting checks in Zapdos and Gengar with relative ease. But with additional ability to explode, throw out decently powered Thunders to chip down Skarmory, Ice Punch for Eggy, whip up a Black Hole to keep the offensive pressure up after a boom, there's just far too much this Pokemon will be capable of in C:SI, I worry.

And on that basis, the council will be vetoing Combobot in this current state. Dropping some of these tools (especially Explosion, Selfdestruct, Rapid Spin, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon) would be my suggestion, and still gives this Mon plenty to work with.
For Combobot, I removed what you suggested alongside Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, forcing Combobot to use Hidden Power or Fire Punch for coverage. I also got rid of Whirlwind so that Combobot have to manually switch-out instead of cheesing potential checks, especially with Spikes on the opponent’s side.

I also put the full learnset from Ledian alongside the new moves it learns as Ledeamer. I also removed Megahorn as you suggest about redundancy, but I kept Swarm Attack due to 3-hit quirk allowing it to hit target after breaking their Substitute. (Ledian already learns it anyways as I quickly realized, lol)

Last edited:
Love this submission's justification, but a trap-passer off of a base 90 speed is something that gen 2 almost certainly isn't particularly well-equipped to handle. This is also keeping in mind that the only trap passers that exist are Smeargle, Umbreon and Ariados otherwise, all three of which are the offensive equivalent of being slapped with a paper bag. Lunaraknid will actually have offensive stats to back itself up, and this probably means that it can force some extremely nasty scenarios for a majority of teams once it rears its head. I'd strongly recommend a rework of Lunaraknid in some way as it'll very likely be banned from the tier if entered in this state.
Edited the submission, so now Lunaraknid no longer has access to Baton Pass (or any egg moves, aside from Pursuit which it now gets via level-up) due to the new/adjusted method of evolution. This does also bar it from having access to Growth, but many if not most sets likely don’t have room for that move regardless. If, in the future, trap-pass is banned as a whole from C:SI, then we could always change Lunaraknid’s evolution method back to how it originally was, giving it access to Growth and Baton Pass once again (those would be mutually exclusive moves at that point, and of course Baton Pass and Spider Web would be plain illegal to run together).

UPDATE: Changed Lunaraknid back to how it originally was, since trap-pass is now banned. Lunaraknid should theoretically appreciate the ability to pivot around with Baton Pass and to boost with Growth on some sets.

Last edited:
:Ampharos:Slate 10.4: Voting is now open!:Tangela:
Voting Template:
Code:
Pokémon 1
Pokémon 2
Pokémon 3
(Each vote counts separately for every individual Pokémon. The only exceptions being the Gravilime and Altocumulus line -voting for their Evo counts for their Prevo and vice versa-)
Guidelines:
A few things to note:
- Votes are weighted with 1 holding the most points and descending accordingly.
- All votes for Pokémon will be counted separately unless the Pokémon has a new Prevo, in which case the vote counts for the entire line - this does not apply to split evolutions of already existing Pokémon.
- Even if you did not submit, you are allowed to vote!
- You can vote for as many submissions as you’d like.

A more detailed breakdown of Sevii Island's voting system can be found in the OP!
Submissions:
Hype slate, I hope we can all agree to gentleman pact of not submitting the eeveelution (at least until anyone on the discord is able to see it and comment on it)
For now,

:Xatu:
Pokémon Name: Oatu (-Atu but with o, can be interpreted as the o from oracle or reference to the marvel watcher)
Typing: Psychic/Cosmic
Base Stats: 85 HP / 85 Atk / 70 Def / 115 SpA / 120 SpD / 55 Spe
Height: 5'01"
Weight: 120 lbs
Notable Moves:
Fly
Black Hole, Giga Drain, Psychic, Swift, Thief
Expel, Rest, Toxic
Xatu's Moveset + Expel
Competitive: Oatu serves as a slower but strong cosmic type. In theory this mon could have the option of using both black hole and future sight (you only really use black hole) but the real kicker is its typing. Losing your ground and spikes inmunity and gaining a normal dragon / x4 bug weakness is tough, but Oatu ultimately gains way more from its type change. Losing the rock weakness, turning the ice and electric weaknesses into resists, gaining a fire resistance, a way to threaten out ghost types, and replacing its terrible stab for a way better one more than makes up for what it lost in the transition into the cosmic typing. With such monstrous stats and incredible typing you would expect this Mon to be potentially overbearing, but that's why it's only cosmic moves are the pathetically weak swift and the hard to use black hole, which leaves this Mon to rely on its coverage and way stronger stab to deal damage. There is also the fact that it becomes extremely slower on evo, leaving it as prime target for revenge killing. Overall this totem fella should get a role both as an opposing cosmic type counter and black hole user.

Flavor Justification:
Gold: "Upon evolution, Xatu loses the ability to fly and remains still. Wild Oatus are known to not move for the rest of their lives."
Silver: "Evolution grants Oatu to observe eveything, even stuff that occurs in the most remote places of distant space."
Crystal: "Oatus creates powerful psychic fields around them. Anything found in there gets crushed by its extreme gravity."
Oatu is essentially xatu's body with its legs replaced by a giant log. Since Xatu spends most of its time not moving, i decided to make it so that its evo straight up made it not move at all in order to access total spacial awareness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will submit more once my body stops feeling like it has gone through a meat cleaver.

Notable Moves:

- Super Fang
- Black Hole
- Tri Attack

Dex Entries:

Concept: Unorthodox Cosmic Dual Typing
Pokémon Name: Enchantler [enchant + antler]
Typing: Ground/Cosmic
Base Stats: 83 / 105 / 73 / 95 / 75 / 95 [525]
Height: 2.1m
Weight: 74.4kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, +Megahorn, Hidden Power
… +Tri Attack, Hidden Power, Thief
… Curse, Rest, Sleep Talk, Hypnosis, +Meditate, +Essence Steal
Stantler + Tri Attack, Megahorn, Essence Steal, Meditate
Competitive: Ground/Cosmic is a bit unruly given it provides an immunity to an already resisted type, but the Ice neutralization is pretty neat and super effective STAB for Steels is always welcome. Unlike other Grounds, it doesn't provide much utility in the Snorlax matchup, but instead does quite well against those that typically rely on Ice Beam to break Grounds (such as Ice Beam Nidoking or Jynx). Megahorn coverage is also pretty neat for it, giving it a tool to get around Grasses and ensuring it smashes Jynx.

Checks: Steelix, Nidoking, Jynx, Zapdos, Raikou
Threatened by: Skarmory, Snorlax, Pierzer

Enchantler @ Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Tri Attack
- Megahorn / Hidden Power Fire
- Meditate / Essence Steal

Lore: A larger rack of antlers is its most defining feature upon evolution, giving it an imposing appearance that puts many on their guard. The orbs within them have grown in number and shine a myriad of colors. In the dark, they give it an outline resembling a constellation. The darker the color of its orbs, the stronger the gravitational field it creates is.

Dex Entries:
Enchantler, the Strange Horn Pokemon
Gold: In the dark woods it calls home, the orbs on its antlers resemble constellations.
Silver: As the orbs in its antlers change colors, the stronger its gravitational field is.

The Pet Mods Crossover!

Concept: Fusion Evolution
Pokémon Name: Pilontler
Typing: Cosmic/Ice
Base Stats: 100/100/80/85/65/85 [515]
Height: 1.3kg
Weight: 63.5kg
Notable Moves:
… Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return
… Swift, Ice Beam, Thief, Hidden Power
… Roar, Curse, Sleep Talk, Rest, Hypnosis
Stantler + Piloswine's movepool [genderless and Attract fails]
Jokemon but seems interesting. Has acceptable mixed attacking stats and a strong Earthquake to cover Steels, its combined resist. Curse+phase is funny cause it effectively makes it unphazable. Hypnosis, Roar, Thief and Nightmare give it something to try and contribute vs Snorlax.

Checks: Zapdos, Raikou, Jynx, Clefable
Countered by: Skarmory, Forretress, Ground resists/immunes not weak to Ice

Lore: An alien innovation using the forbidden fusion technologies, which had been outlawed after the Venustoise incident. The two Pokemon appear to be completely fine together since their arrival on the islands, but Celio believes caution should be exercised, both for humanity's sake, and the pokemon's.

I would love for these next two to be voted on as a pair if council is cool with it!

Concept: STAB with drawbacks / Counterparts
Pokémon Name: Astrolian [astron + alien]
Typing: Cosmic/Fighting
Base Stats: 89 / 83 / 101 / 93 / 107 / 97 [570]
Height: 1.7m
Weight: 38.2kg
Notable Moves:
… Dynamic Punch, Vital Throw, Swarm Attack, Hidden Power
… Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Swift/Comet Punch, Hidden Power, Thief
… Baton Pass, Reflect, Agility, Curse
- = removed move
+ = added move

Ledian's movepool, -Light Screen, -Psybeam, -Bide, -Barrier, -Attract (genderless), +Vital Throw, +Present
Competitive: We have never added a Fighting-type all mod, and I wanted to try and do that. I also wanted to challenge myself to make a sub using an existing Pokemon's movepool, with no additions. This typing has some phenomenal advantages, including STAB for Snorlax and the Electrics, and yet its movepool complicates things: Dynamic Punch and Swift aren't ideal STABs (one is the epitome of inconsistency, and the other lacks power). The stats help it out a bit, with good mixed stats for this gen, good mixed bulk and a solid speed tier. Vital Throw exists as a more consistent approach to Dynamicpunch, but it comes at the drawback of negative priority, while Comet Punch outdamages Swift 25% of the time. Shout out to Swarm Attack for covering the Psychics that wall both STAB. Present is a meme, but an 80 or 120 BP Present is its strongest move vs Raikou. There's enough of a baseline that I think compensates for its unorthodox attacking nature, and I think it could be well worth people's time to consider it.

Threatens: Zapdos, Raikou, Snorlax (non-Curse), Steelix
Checked By: Jynx, Exeggutor, Kamebi, Skarmory, Pierzer, Snorlax (Curse sets)

Astrolian @ Leftovers
- Dynamic Punch / Vital Throw
- Swift / Comet Punch
- Swarm Attack / Thunder Punch
- Baton Pass

Lore: A heroic beast arrived to the Sevii Islands from another world. It appears to be in an eternal struggle with Wyrmhole, and the two appear to move from universe to universe. Astrodian's punches possess otherworldly strength, and it flies around with great speed. Some have called it 'the Defender of the Multiverse'. Its resemblance to Ledian is uncanny, but Professors Elm and Oak, as well as Celio, are convinced it does not evolve from Ledian, but is, instead, its own Pokemon evolutionary family.

PokeDex
Astrodian, the Heroic Pokemon
Gold: It moves between parallel universes with great speed, chasing its rival, WYRMHOLE.
Silver: Its four arms have different shapes, allowing it to use them for different purposes.

Base Stats: 83 / 103 / 157 / 103 / 71 / 53 [570]
Notable Moves:
… Curse, Roar, Toxic, Rest, Growth
- = removal
+ = addition

Steelix's movepool, -Flail, -Rock Slide, -Sharpen, -Bide, -Body Slam, -Double Edge, -Fissure, -Mimic, -Self Destruct, -Skull Bash, -Substitute, -Take Down, -Attract, +Growth (genderless)
Competitive: Dragon is the other type we haven't added a new mon for yet. Wyrmhole has the bulk to function like a Normal-resist, while also having the typing to check the Electrics. Offensively, it's kind of weird. Without Cosmic STAB, it is forced to rely on Boulder Rush or Earthquake for the Electrics, meaning it has to choose between checking Zapdos or Raikou/Kazappelin (unless it runs boom to cover all of them at the cost of booming), though it still has Cosmic's immense defensive value in the matchup. Dragonbreath STAB isn't ideal either, though the para chance will likely come in handy at some point. Crunch might find value for Jynx or Exeggutor, but I suspect it runs HP Fire instead. Growth allows it to act as a wincon, especially with a Hidden Power to cover the Steels. Para from Dragonbreath can make it a more consistent sweeper and help it overcome its speed. Think a weaker/slower Borat that isn't scared out by Electrics.

Wyrmhole @ Leftovers
- Dragonbreath
- Explosion
- Rest

Wyrmhole @ Leftovers
- Dragonbreath
- Growth
- Rest
- Sleep Talk / Hidden Power Fire

Notable Moves:

wip

:porygon-z:
Pokémon Name: Porygon-A
Base Stats: 85/95/90/115/95/70
Height: 1.1 m
Weight: 36 kg
Notable Moves:
… Double-Edge
… Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power Fire, Psychic, Tri Attack, Thief?
… Recover, Thunder Wave, +Expel
everything Porygon gets.
competitive-wise, its kinda like better Porygon2 ig? it has some bigger stats, better resistances, but weak to dragon. it gets Expel as a neat option to remove toxic/paralysis, and then it can recover to recover back up.

flavor: Porygon2 can evolve into this new form called Porygon-A after receiving a mysterious upgrade. this upgrade gives it the ability to explore space, but also to absorb cosmic energy. this gives it cosmic energy, wich it uses to attack.

:muk:
Pokémon Name: Gravilime
Base Stats: 80/75/70/110/80/120
Height: 1.5 m
Weight: 4 kg
Notable Moves:
… Expel, Recover, Agility, +Glare, +Calm Mind
everything Disguspace gets
competitive-wise, it has some sp.atk with nice speed, wich makes for a good special sweeper with calm mind. glare is super nice for paraspreading, and recover is really good to keep itself alive.

flavor: after it evolves, it adapts to poke-earth's gravity by generating its own gravitational pull around its body, wich is lighter, allowing it to regain some of its former strength. it takes on a humanoid shape, with a large eye. it evolves through being exposed to a Moon Stone.

:grimer:
Pokémon Name: Disguspace
Base Stats: 80/50/80/60/50/25
Height: 0.6 m
Weight: 10 kg
Notable Moves:
… Expel, Recover, Agility
Psywave, Barrier, Acid Armor, Charm, Flash, Focus Energy, Disable, Encore, Destiny Bond, Haze?, Foresight, Growth, Acid
competitive-wise, its an LC mon lol.

flavor: its some sentient goop from space. its actually incredibly powerful, but due to it not beeing used to poke-earth's gravity, it gets crushed and becomes weak. some find it disgusting, while others find it cute!

:minior-meteor:
Pokémon Name: Astecrashic
Typing: Cosmic/Rock
Base Stats: 60/100/60/80/90/95
Height: 2.5 m
Weight: 460 kg
Notable Moves:
… Boulder Rush, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Double-Edge, Submission, Explosion
… Flamethrower, Swift, Fire Blast, Hidden Power
… Sacred Candle, Curse, Soft Shell
Rock Throw, Rollout, Fly, Ancient Power, Sandstorm, Fissure, Magnitude, Mud-Slap, Sand-Attack, Lock-On, Ember
competitive-wise, its a non fire sacred candle user, but also uses curse, with a ton of moves it can use to be threatning with its mixed offenses. along with soft shell.

flavor: its an asteroid with large ammounts of cosmic energy. it also has intense heat, wich it keeps up within its body, but releases to attack.
Notable Moves:
+Moonlight, Spider Web, Baton Pass, Agility, Growth, Curse, Screech, Toxic, Sunny Day
Learns the above moves plus: Poison Sting, String Shot, Scary Face, Constrict, Night Shade, Leech Life, Fury Swipes, Disable, Psybeam, Sonic Boom, Snore, Hyper Beam, Protect, Endure, Frustration, Return, Dig, Double Team, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Rest, Attract, Flash.

As a note, the following move combinations are illegal due to being mutually-exclusive egg moves and/or event moves:
Baton Pass + SonicBoom
Disable + Pursuit
Disable + SonicBoom
Psybeam + Pursuit
Psybeam + SonicBoom
Baton Pass + Growth
Disable + Growth
Psybeam + Growth
Pursuit + Growth
SonicBoom + Growth
Competitive:

Variable matchups-

As far as movesets go, Lunaraknid has a myriad of options. Swarm Attack and Swift provide STAB, Psychic is great coverage for Fighting and Poison-types, Crunch can deal big damage to Psychic and Ghost-types plus has a chance to drop SpD, Pursuit and Preying Swipe let it hit its targets on the way out, any of Hidden Power Water, Grass, or Fire let it check certain mons that would otherwise wall it, and even Giga Drain has a niche as a slightly less powerful version of HP Grass with the benefits of restoring health and not losing bulk from reduced DVs. Additionally, Lunaraknid has access to instant HP recovery with Moonlight (though, keep in mind that 8 PP won’t last forever), can trap foes with Spider Web, can setup with any of Agility, Growth, and/or Curse, and can even pass Agility or Curse boosts, or just generally pivot around well with, Baton Pass. Tons of options here, so Lunaraknid can provide whatever kind of specific support your team needs.

Flavor Justification:

Concept: Normal-resistant Cleric
Pokémon Name: Yueffmicro (UFO + micro)
Typing: Steel/Cosmic
Base Stats: 85 HP / 35 Atk / 85 Def / 85 SpA / 85 SpD / 60 Spe (BST 435)
Height: 2’06”
Weight: 104.7 lbs
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Explosion
Tri Attack, Black Hole, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Icy Wind, Solar Beam, Thief, Hidden Power
Heal Bell, Expel, Essence Steal, Rest, Sleep Talk, Curse, Screech, Flash, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Nightmare, Protect
Above moves plus: Bide, Detect, Disable, Double Team, Dream Eater, Endure, Fly, Frustration, Harden, Headbutt, Hyper Beam, Lock-On, Minimize, Psywave, Rain Dance, Return, Rollout, Sandstorm, Self-Destruct, Slam, Snore, Sonic Boom, Spark, Sunny Day, Supersonic, Swagger, Swift, Tackle, Teleport, Zap Cannon
Competitive:
Yueffmicro packs a ton of utility for not having any stats higher than 85, but four move slot syndrome is real with this Pokémon. A Steel/Cosmic typing makes it a defensive monster, with its only weaknesses being Ground and Fighting. Thankfully, for counter play’s sake, Ground coverage is pretty common in OU, along with Machamp who always runs Cross Chop. Going back to what this mon can do, it’s the only Normal-resistant Heal Bell user in the tier. That Steel-typing also provides a handy Sandstorm immunity, so it could slot in nicely on a lot of slower-paced Sand teams that would benefit from cleric support. Rapid Spin felt almost necessary flavor-wise, and it has the potential to be a premier user of the move, as no existing Spin-blocker (aside from maybe Horatekku) wants to stay in on this thing when it has an 80 BP Cosmic STAB and 85 SpA. Explosion is always a helpful move, but base 35 Atk means that it’s not going to hit nearly as hard as it does coming from most boom users. Yueffmicro has plenty of special coverage options to hit a variety of targets, including Thunder for Water and Flying-types and Psychic for Poison and Fighting-types. Heal Bell allows it to clear status from the entire team, which is Yueffmicro’s main draw. Expel likely won’t see much use, but could have a niche as a way to sit on opposing sleepers.

Some other move options that Yueffmicro has include Black Hole to dish out potentially big damage in several turns, Icy Wind to nerf a switch-in’s Speed, Curse to setup (but again, that Attack stat is pretty awful, so it’d mostly be for the Defense boosts and a buffed Explosion), Screech to nerf Defense (could have a niche when coupled with Explosion), Flash (likely the best counter play against an opposing QuakeLax), Thunder Wave, Toxic, and Confuse Ray for status spread, and even Nightmare as a way to threaten Rest users.

Considering all of the draw’s that Yueffmicro has, I opted to give it limited recovery options. Essence Steal is a nice way to nerf opposing special attackers, but it restores less than 1/3 of its max HP. Rest is another option but, without Sleep Talk, it may be too passive. With Sleep Talk, that only gives it two other move slots to work with, which isn’t ideal for a Pokémon that wants to do as much as this thing does.

Yueffmicro’s approximate matchups look something like this…
Threatens well- Zapdos, Raikou, Kazappelin, Starmie, Pyronoir, Gengar, Misdreavus, Cloyster*, Skarmory*, Suicune* ( * meaning Yueffmicro needs Thunder to be a threat).
Threatens decently- Forretress, Jynx, Charizard, Aroofaondo, Esscargoo, Skunking.
Variable matchups-
*Blissey (has to trade with Explosion after Blissey has been chipped enough)
*Miltank (neither mon can do much to the other)
*Umbreon (^)
*Vaporeon (Vaporeon can be 3HKO’d by Thunder, but good Sleep Talk rolls could win it the 1v1)
*Aerodactyl (threatens Yueffmicro with EQ if it’s non-Thunder/TBolt)
*Terricks (same as ^ )
*Moltres (each mon can possibly 2HKO the other, but Fire Blast accuracy is shaky)
*Non-EQ Meganium (neither mon can do much to the other)
*Non-EQ Snorlax (^)
*Horatekku (^)
*Kipuro (^)
Threatened by- Snorlax (with Earthquake) Meganium (with Earthquake), Machamp, Heracross, Exeggutor, Kamebi, Marowak, Nidoking, Steelix, Tyranitar (with Earthquake), Golem, Rhydon, Exoltol, Quagsire.

Flavor Justification:
Pokédex entry- A recently discovered Pokémon, it is theorized that most flying saucer sightings are Yueffmicros flying close to the surface of the Earth.
These Pokémon look exactly like what they’re often mistaken for: UFOs. Yueffmicros, however, are very small compared to the stereotypical flying saucer, with the Pokémon only being about 2.5 feet in diameter. They are occasionally seen flying relatively close to the surface of the planet during the night, giving them the impression of being a large ship high in the sky. These Pokémon are known to display eerie flashes of light and have even been heard making cryptic, inorganic, other-worldly sounds of all kinds. Both the light and sound-based behaviors may be a form of communication between Yueffmicros.
Notable Moves:
… Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Hidden Power
… Black Hole, Future Sight, Fire Punch
… Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute
Comet Punch, Hyper Beam, Spark, Dynamic Punch, Fly, Steel Wing, Tackle, Gust, Protect, Thunder Shock, Metal Claw, Karate Chop, Flash, Endure, Bide, Double-Edge, Curse, Double Team, Frustration, Return, Rest, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swagger, Swift

:ledian:-> :unknown:
Concept: Emergency new evolution of Ledian!
Pokémon Name: Ledeamer (Ledybug + gleam + redeemer)
Typing: Bug / Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 / 95 / 70 / 95 / 120 / 65 | 515
Height: 2.1 meters
Weight: 200.1 kilometers
Notable Moves:
… +High Jump Kick, Swarm Attack, Hidden Power, +Cross Chop, +Shadow Ball
… +Black Hole, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, +Psychic, Thief
… Light Screen, Reflect, Baton Pass, Agility, Barrier, Toxic, +Parry, +Expel, Curse
Agility, Attract, Barrier, Baton Pass, Curse, Dig, Double-Edge, Double Team, Dynamic Punch, Endure, Flash, Frustration, Giga Drain, Headbutt, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Ice Punch, Light Screen, Protect, Psybeam, Reflect, Rest, Return, Rollout, Safeguard, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Supersonic, Swagger, Swarm Attack, Sweet Scent, Swift, Tackle, Thief, Thunder Punch, Toxic + High Jump Kick, Cross Chop, Shadow Ball, Black Hole, Psychic, Parry, Expel
A heightened cosmic power found in a certain place caused Ledian to evolve further, giving it a powerful boost to their fists and star power within their shell. Ledeamer‘s punching skills rivals of Hitmonchan.

Ledian will get all the help it gets to be a mixed attacker or a support it tried to be, but failed miserably. Parry also gives it a way to punish special attackers even more. Being able to not take weakness hit from opposing Cosmic Pokémon is a nice bonus, but watch out for Rock and Flying moves.
View attachment 445029
:tangela::tangela::tangela::tangela::tangela:
Concept: Tangela Evolution
Pokémon Name: Tangela -> Tangalow [Vine Pokémon]
Typing: Grass/Cosmic
Base Stats: 80 HP / 75 Atk / 125 Def / 115 SpA / 60 SpD / 60 Spe [BST: 515]
Height: 1.6 m
Weight: 140 kg
Notable Moves:

+Tri Attack, Giga Drain, Thief…
+Morning Sun, Sleep Powder, Stun Powder, Growth, Reflect…
+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Tangela's Moveset + Swift, + Flash
After evolving from Tangela, Tangalow's vines gain a bioluminescent glow. Through research into the chemical make-up of its vines, it was discovered that they contain cosmic matter. This has led many scientists to conclude that Tangela originates from another planet, and that is why its vines have such unique characteristics. Tangela and Tangalow's true origins are shrouded in mystery.

Competitively, Tangalow gains reliable Cosmic STAB and buffs to its bulk and offensive stats.
View attachment 445036
Pokémon Names: Cumulos [Dragon Pokémon] View attachment 445043 -> Altocumulos [Cloud Dragon Pokémon]

Altocumulos [FE]
Base Stats: 80 HP / 80 Atk / 75 Def / 100 SpA / 110 SpD / 55 Spe [BST: 500]
Notable Moves:

+ = Added move
- = Removed move
Cumulos [NFE]
Base Stats: 65 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 90 SpA / 65 SpD / 110 Spe [BST: 445]
Notable Moves:

+ = Added move
- = Removed move

Refresh your page if the option to expand the quotes is not showing up.

Please message me if there are any errors with the way your submission is listed!

Voting will close on Monday, August 15th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)