Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

Slate #55
Shipping Wars

This slate's winners are Leafsaber47, CrazyGeko64, and Mygavolt with Bruno, Remi, and Yukikaze!

Bye, hi.... sigh, Britian? Should've made this joke last gen. Well anyway, since we're moving from Britain to FUCKING Spain (two notable naval powers), and "sword and shield" and "gigantamax" were already taken...

This slate is for characters related to sail! In addition to obvious sailors, you can also do characters connected to ships outside of the sea (such as spaceships), the sea outside of ships (such as sea monsters), or I dunno, anything with a sail on it.

Slate will end eventually, last slate of Gen 8!​

67FE165C-FC06-4013-A351-E829CD4F4255.jpeg
Apple Saw (Slate bonus should not be applied here)
Type: Grass/Dark
Ability: Black Mindscape (Sets an Empty Black Mindscape over the field for 5 turns. All Pokemon apart from Ghost and Dark Pokemon cannot escape, and no Terrains or weathers can be made active during its duration. However, a held Leppa Berry, Sweet Apple, or Tart Apple will deactivate the Empty Black Mindscape instantly. If the Pokemon with this ability leaves the battlefield, the effect fades. If the Pokemon with this ability is on the field after the effect of Empty Black Mindscape ends, it will instantly faint.)
Stats: 70/104/90/60/80/100
Moves: Grav Apple, Apple Acid, Leaf Blade, Throat Chop, Night Slash, Lash Out, Punishment, Pursuit, Slash, Cut, Rage, Uproar, Gear Grind, Smart Strike, Swords Dance, Mean Look, Torment, Parting Shot, Torment, Memento
Overview: Apple Saw is a being which steals the necks of those who do not have with them an apple. He cannot exist within our world, or he will lose collision and fall into the floor, but he can attack his victims within the empty black mindscape, which presumably you cannot fall into while holding an apple. He primarily attacks with a knife, is an apple, and his signature is removing the Adam's apple (aka throat) of his victims, thus the slashing moves, the apple moves, and Throat Chop. Grass and Dark fit these traits the best, though a bit of Steel coverage from the "saw" part of his name is appropriate as well.

New Submissions (no Bonus Slate Bonuses)
1667015791182.png

"Your pleas are all in vain
All that I know is pain
Don't blame me if you all yell
Down in my special hell
As I tear your lives apart
To begin my fresh new form and hit Restart!" -Zero's first Verse in the 2021WOTFI Rap also known as Zero
**Name:** ZERO (SMG4)
**Series**: SMG4
**Typing:** Ghost/Dark
**Ability:** Levitate, Dark Aura, and Sheer Force
**Stats:**120/95/85/115/100/85 [595]
**Moves:** Thunderwave, Toxic, Pyshic, Night Shade, Confuse Wave, Barrier, Light Screen, Haze, Reflect, Protect, Curse, Spite, Feint Attack, Outrage, Spikes, Endure, Swagger, Mean Look, Pain Split, Magnitude, Frustration, Pursuit, Shadow Ball, Beat up, Fake out, Torment, Flatter, Taunt, Charge, Knock Off, Grudge, Snatch, Hyper Voice, Cosmic Power, Extrasensory, Block, Doom Desire, Payback, Assurance, Embargo, Fling, Wring out, Punishment, Sucker Punch, Toxic Spikes, Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Power Gem, Vacuum Wave, Nasty Plot, Switcheroo, Psycho Cut, Defog, Stealth Rock, Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Wide Guard, Smack Down, Foul Play, Hex, Work up, Night Daze, Snarl, Phantom Force, Parting Shot, Topsy Turvy, Lash Out, Poltergeist, and Fiery Wrath

Reasonings-
Typing: Far much more of a Ghost with full on possessions, appearing as an apparition, and technically the result of a dead reality and a little bit more, but due to the god box's influence filled him with the desire of power, posessing an unwilling SMG0 to create the original form of Zero, before destroying another realm to aquire more power, while in the depths of the Internet Graveyard where the Dark Web lies, he has been draining energy from Mario lookalikes, and has managed to influence and even possess Axol which eventually became the form for this form of Zero which we first see, mostly using corrupted memes to attack and mold.

Moves: most of his attacks are based on the things he is capable of and has done someway, and he could easily mimick Fiery Wrath in some way, while Doom desire being more tricky.

Reposts
View attachment 453672
"but there's no way you're scared, because... YOU ARE FILLED WITH BRAVERY" -Orange Soul to Sans
Name: Vital! Sans (although Delta! Sans and Vital! sans work)
Type: Ghost/Fighting
Series: Undertale AU/ Ultratale/DeltaTale/VitalTale
Abilities: Scrappy/Iron Fist/Bravery*
New Ability; Bravery: if Ultra (or other thing here)! Sans, changes to Soul Empowered if at 1/2 max HP or less at less at end turn.
Stats: 70/80/55/75/65/170 [BST 515]

Bravery Stats: 105/95/65/90/80/185 [BST 620]
(all stats increased by 15 except for Def which is by 10 and HP by 35)
Moves: Same as Normal Sans, Misty Explosion, Detect, Close Combat, Counter, Endure, Coaching, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Shadow Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder punch, Reversal, Bulk up, and Seismic Toss.

Reasoning: This Sans had absorbed the soul of bravery granting him a better yet bulkier statline, changed secondary typing to Fighting and gave a fair amount of both Fighting type moves and punching moves, although Endure, Coaching, and Misty Explosion coming from the fight he had with Cross Sans. and since we already have a sans in the other Workshop, Ultra Sans will have the same basic moves. His special ability, Bravery comes from both his battles where he is Filled with Bravery. Changed Sturdy to Scrappy due to his non elemental punching affecting other sans (the ones that can take hits anyways).

View attachment 453673
"I'm feeling the flow!!" -Yuma, Number 39: Utopia’s user
Name: Number 39: Utopia
Series: Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal
Type: Flying/Fighting
Abilities: Adaptability, Mold Breaker and Defiant
stats: 105/95/90/90/95/90 [555]
Moves: Slash, Swords Dance, Protect and Spiky Shield, Cut, Leaf blade, Sacred Sword, Air slash, Light screen and reflect, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Quick Guard, Subsitute, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Endure, Retaliation, Fury Attack, Giga Impact, Morning Sun, Return, Trump Card, and Double Team

Z-Move (if 2 Xyz Materials (because there is not a good reference to use.) is held while knowing Sacred Sword): Rising Sun Slash (Fighting type. Acc:-. Pow: 140)

New Move: High Five the Sky (Pow:- Acc:- PP:5. Type; Flying) The user's next attack ignores protection (ie. Subsitute, Protect, Detect, Max Guard, etc.)

Reasoning: Has a sword, so sword moves, and part flying is because it's always seen using those wings to fly above the ground, and the fighting aura of it's user is the reason it is part fighting. Quick Guard, Protect, and Endure because of Utopia's effect to negate any attack, including it's own which leads into Swords Dance. Double Team is a reference to Utopia Double, which is just a ensure way to use the protag's fav strat, using utopia's effect before using the spell; Double or nothing which lets Utopia attack again but doing double the battle damage. Morning Sun and Trump card are also a ref to the protag, High Five the Sky quote for Morning Sun (Utopia also has a upgraded form also having sun in the name, C39: Sun Ray Utopia). and the most infamous move in the final BIG duel, just getting the very draw you need to win is referenced by Trump card.

Z move is just the signature attack of it. Changed the New move because effect didn't feel right so just made it make sure it did damage anyways.
Adaptability is the same as Swords dance for reference, Mold Breaker because of the anime's Number Rule even though it is very stretchy here. Defiant same reason for the protection stuff.

Last edited:
Ren Miyazawa.png

"Mm."
Pokémon: Ren Miyazawa
Type: Dragon
Ability: Power Spot / Long Reach
Moves: Dragon Hammer, Hammer Arm, Draco Meteor, Attract, Fly, Pin Missile, Hyper Beam, Magical Leaf, Solar Beam, Solar Blade, Fire Spin, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Rest, Rock Slide, Protect, Icy Wind, Sandstorm, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, Whirlpool, Will-O-Wisp, Facade, Swift, Helping Hand, Weather Ball, Rock Tomb, Sand Tomb, Bullet Seed, Icicle Spear, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Brine, Avalanche, Psycho Cut, Venoshock, Electroweb, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Tri Attack, Substitute, Sludge Bomb, Spikes, Endure, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Muddy Water, Iron Defense, Toxic Spikes, Aura Sphere, Seed Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Power Gem, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Leaf Storm, Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Grass Knot, Sludge Wave, Electro Ball, Scald, Hurricane, Venom Drench, Dazzling Gleam, Pollen Puff, Terrain Pulse, Rising Voltage, Corrosive Gas, Scorching Sands, Meteor Beam, Scale Shot, Toxic, Smack Down, Double Team, Aurora Veil, Infestation, Nature Power, Confide, Heal Bell, Tailwind, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Gastro Acid, Worry Seed, Defog, Incinerate, Hidden Power
Stats: 70/125/70/125/65/100 | 555 BST
Reasoning: As a D, Ren has a uniquely high capacity for generating dark matter, which is most often used to support other Ds, hence Power Spot. Otherwise, her fictional armament is a hammer called Mjolnir that she can resize at will, which inspires Long Reach and Hammer moves. That said, none of her traits are grounds for any type other than Dragon.
Slate Bonus: In Volume 12, Yuu Mononobe transmutes the gravity-defying battleship Marduk with support from other Ds. Tia Lightning configures the central console in a way that Ren can understand and use to effectively become the ship's copilot.

"It is I, the 4th-dimensional Ziltoid the Omniscient!"
Pokémon: Ziltoid
Type: Psychic/Electric
Ability: Forewarn / Punk Rock / Analytic
Moves: Psychic, Future Sight, Overdrive, Rock Out (from Demigod of Rock), Boomburst, Uproar, Sucker Punch, Thief, U-turn, Facade, Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Hot Cup of Coffee (from Rio Futaba), Metal Sound, Screech, Taunt, Detect, Calm Mind
Stats: 99/89/69/109/129/99 | 594 BST
Reasoning: Ziltoid, the titular character of Devin Townsend's 2007 rock opera, invades the known universe in search of the ultimate cup of coffee. Being an "omniscient" alien (from the planet Ziltoidia 9, hence his stat line) makes him Psychic-type, using Elgyem and Beheeyem as precedents, and gives him special STAB with Detect and Forewarn. He is also "hailed as the ultimate 4th dimensional guitar hero" (as narrated in Solar Winds), which adds Electric typing, Punk Rock, Overdrive and other sound-based moves to the mix. Taunt is inspired by the Rock Band Network version of Ziltoidia Attaxx!!!, wherein he has extra lines to make fun of the target audience. He gets the Order moves due to the military might that supports his invasion, Facade from the way the narrator describes his public image ("Captain Spectacular has seen through Ziltoid's façade"), and Analytic because the same narration calls him "really … a nerd." Sucker Punch (JP: Surprise Attack) is based on his arrival "unbeknownst to the humans" in Nebulo Nine as narrated in Hyperdrive. (He even exclaims, "Haha! Surprise!") Calm Mind is derived from Planet Smasher lyrics: "Cherish the mind / Cover your mind / Cherish your mental sanctum." In Z², the 2014 sequel to Ziltoid the Omniscient, Ziltoid abducts a strange creature called a "Poozer" (from Ziltoidian Empire: "You should have seen me. I was in and out like the wind!"), inspiring Thief and U-turn.
Slate Bonus: In Color Your World, he proclaims, "I live above Earth in a big rocket ship."

"Headliner has arrived!"
Pokémon: Sega Saturn (Mage)
Type: Psychic/Fire
Ability: Magician / Natural Cure
Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Aura Sphere, Dazzling Gleam, Razor Wind, Psycho Cut, Bludgeon (see Pom Pom), Bulk Up, Coaching, Recover, Wish, Heal Pulse, Teleport, Protect, Purify
Z-Move: Saturn Nova - Psychic, Special, 200 BP | Requires Psychic and Segasaturnium Z (usable in any form)
Stats: 68/68/68/119/119/93 | 535 BST

Using a Key Item called the Class Changer, Sega Saturn can change form based on the category of the first move in her moveset: Mage if Special, Sorceress if Physical, White Mage if Status.

Form: Sega Saturn (Sorceress)
Moves: base (minus Aura Sphere and Purify) + Fire Pillar (Fire-type Photon Geyser), Thief
Stats: 78/108/68/89/89/103 | 535 BST (+10 HP, +40 Atk, -30 SpA, -30 SpD, +10 Spe)

Form: Sega Saturn (White Mage)
Moves: base (minus Aura Sphere and Purify) + Judgment, Endure
Stats: 108/78/88/79/89/93 | 535 BST (+40 HP, +10 Atk, +20 Def, -40 SpA, -30 SpD)

Reasoning: In a similar vein to how the Jack Skellington and Mickey Mouse submissions are inspired by their Kingdom Hearts counterparts, the Sega Hard Girls multimedia project was first adapted into a light novel and then an anime, but this submission is based on the crossover video game Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls. Her EXE Drive is Saturn Nova, which calls for Psychic typing in its association with outer space. She also gets fire magic, hence her secondary type. Her Abilities are: Magician because she is one, and Natural Cure as a sort of parallel to the passive skill Status Effect Resistance, which reduces the turn counter of status effects. (That's the best way to represent it.) Bulk Up and Coaching correspond to Ranger Support, Aura Sphere to Strike Buster, Purify to Antivirus, Thief to Snatch Items (which is technically passive but also supports Magician), Cross Out to Judgment, and Revive loosely to Endure. She technically has means of revival, but revival is broken in realmons, so she gets ordinary healing moves instead.

"——DEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEN!"
Pokémon: Deen
Type: Steel/Fairy
Ability: Forever Functioning - Deen is immune to status conditions. (Hard-coded)
Moves: Regigigas' movepool + Meteor Mash, Spirit Break
G-Max Move: G-Max Core Fuel (Steel) - Boosts the Attack, Defense, and Special Defense of the user.
Stats: 200/100/100/50/100/50 | 600 BST
Reasoning: Deen is described as a mobile doll crafted from Rare Sacred Iron by the Colony of Faeries. It stands over 30 feet tall, and each of its hands is the size of two humans. Even if it was infected with a disease it would not fall; the forever functioning magic being will always stand up. (Source: light novel, Volume 2)
Its Gigantamax form is a reference to how Asuka Kudou uses her Gift, Authority, to augment its size and power such as in Volume 4.
Just as Black Rabbit is similar to Lopunny, Deen is similar to Regigigas. However, it's at least 2.5 times as large (and similarly dense, so...safe to say it weighs at least 999.9 kilograms?) yet not as significant, so its base stats are adjusted accordingly.

"God knows who I am? If it's okay with you, can I ask you to decide?"
Pokémon: Kili Surtr Muspelheim
Type: Dragon/Fire
Ability: Flash Fire / Regenerator
Moves: Mew's TM/HM/Tutor/TR movepool starting from Gen 5 + Transform, Draco Meteor
Z-Move: Calamitous Muspelheim - Dragon, Special, 185 BP | Works like Beak Blast, but negates contact moves in addition to burning the attacker. | Requires Draco Meteor and Muspelheimium Z
Stats: 100/80/80/100/140/80 | 580 BST
Reasoning: Vritra's only begotten daughter, as it were. She uses dark matter—the essence of dragons, a mysterious material capable of being transmuted into just about anything—as a means of creating counterfeit DNA (hence the connection to Mew) and healing wounds (thus Regenerator). (Volume 2 of the light novel was published just before X&Y.)
Her Fire typing and Flash Fire come from her tendency to immolate things, and her eponymous technique (called "Calamitous" after one of the Volume 2 chapters, and as a padding of sorts) involves spreading infinitesimal particles that explode on contact.

Last edited:
"There will be killing till the score is done."
1668258817895.png

Pokémon: Odysseus
Franchise/Origin: The Odyssey/Iliad
Type: Dark
Ability: Technician/Disguise
H. Ability: Long Reach
Notable moves: Return, Facade, Quick Attack, Fake Out, Stockpile, Protect, Helping Hand, Assist, Baton Pass, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Taunt, Swagger, Icy Wind, Encore, Swallow, Spit Up, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Acrobatics, Barrage, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, U-Turn, Lunge, Beat Up, Taunt, Glare, Guillotine, Double Edge, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Smart Strike, Rapid Spin, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Hurricane, Fly, Brave Bird, Chatter, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Aromatic Mist, Pursuit, Iron Defense, Hone Claws, Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Brutal Swing, Embargo, Recover, Poison Jab, Cross Poison, Zen Headbutt,
Signature moves:
Ithaca Bow | Normal | Special | 100 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy |
Aeolus Wind | Flying | Special | 90 Base Power | 10PP | 100% accuracy | Target is forced out.
Stats: 100/90/105/105/110/90

Reasoning: Odysseus was a legendary hero in Greek mythology, king of the island of Ithaca and the main protagonist of Homer's epic, the “Odyssey.” Dark type because he is an ingenious and cunning trickster which is also why he has Technician. Disguise comes from his multiple disguises, courtesy of Athena. Long Reach and Ithaca Bow comes from his massive bow named after his island. Aeolus Wind comes from the bag of winds he got from that king.

This mod isn't getting a proper ending. I am using this post to announce I am leaving Smogon.

As you should know, but probably don't, Depressed Gay spent a long time harrassing me because of a part of myself I can't control. I had already spent years trying to repress that part of me because of how much I hated it, and in the end, I broke.

I thought I could go back to normal, but no. I still freeze up every time I think of what happened.

None of you did anything. After it all happened, only three or four people besides me even cared. He became a respected member of the community, and I just... I don't know. I don't even think I can call what I did "surviving".

This place, everything I did, it mattered to me... but I guess it was all one-sided. I can't do any more of this. Farewell. Keep laughing, because it's all that you were willing to do. I'll try my best to move on.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Uh.....hehe, I'm just going to count up the votes and see our winners then!
1670209684393.png
1670209697743.png
1670209725719.png

Winners are Kili Surtr Muspelheimm, Apple Saw, and Zilitoid!

Congrats to KeeganSkymin4444 and Mygavolt for winning this final round of Crossover Chaos Expanded Part 2!
Sorry it had to end on a sour note from poor ol' Pika's breakdown, but I'm probably sure this won't be the last of this metagame. Maybe not from me, but maybe someone else might revive for Gen 9!

Sorry Pika.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)