Creative RBY Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I thought it could be cool to do an article or two looking at creative sets to use in RBY OU. Naturally being the first generation, with such a limited pool of usable and good pokemon, it naturally has an appearance of being uncreative. Neverthless, there's still innovation and creative sets. For example, I could mention Ice Beam Slowbro (used by Isa versus Raish in SPL), or Raish's exeggutor set (leech seed/psychic/rest/stun spore) which operates differently to the standard double powder explosion set, to m9m's withdraw slowbro, to bslam hbeam tanklaxn and counterlax. There's definitely enough to write a couple of articles on at least. I feel it'd be interesting and help people see the tier in a different light. Tagging Jellicent

definitely sounds cool, just make sure you don't do anything gimmicky (looks like you're on the right track)

just focus on doing one for now; if you still have more that you'd like to bring up afterwards, you can always make another article approvals thread for next issue~

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
ayy I'll post something when I have time in article workshop [deadline is ages away and I'm totally free on wednesdays and weekends from lectures so I'm sure I'll have time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)