Resource Contributor of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Banned deucer.
The RU forum mods will be using this thread to recognize the top forum contributors for each month. We want to award our contributors with more than just badges to show how their contributions have had a positive impact on the forums! Those who are picked will be given a custom role on the ru discord for a month! Long term contributors can also potentially earn a pre-contributor (
) or CC badge (
) for their efforts. We will pick someone each month who displays excellent posting habbits and a strong discord presence. We will also take into account other factors such as activity in the PS room, but we’d like to emphasize that prolific activity on the forums is the best way to get recognized.

Also, If you’re interested in contributing to RU feel free to pitch your idea. If you’d like to host a project, send a pm to Arifeen MrAldo and myself for approval before posting.

January - zizalith
February - Yay
March - CryoGyro
April - ssunbae
May - Averardo
June - complete legitimacy
July
August
September
October
November
December

phantom

Banned deucer.
For February, we’d like to recognize Yay for his contributions over the past month! Yay has done an excellent job managing various forum projects and keeping them active and up to date. He has also been a positive presence in the RU discord. Feel free to PM me on discord for your custom role!

phantom

Banned deucer.
For April, we’d like to recognize ssunbae for their contributions this past month! ssunbae has done a great job managing multiple RUPL resource threads, helping with the RUPL spreadsheet, and being a positive presence both on the forums and discord. Feel free to PM me on discord for your custom role!

phantom

Banned deucer.
For June, we’d like to recognize complete legitimacy legitimacy for his years of hosting scRUb league and providing the RU community with hours of entertainment since then.

As a side note, we will be retiring this project until the start of the new gen. With Sword/Shield coming out soon, activity has begun to scale down a bit so it’s become harder to recognize deserving contributors. See you all in gen 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)