Announcement Congratulations Akir!

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The brave knight Ookr is here to stop the tyranny of the evil king Lilligant the destroyer. He was once a humble lad from the far away land of Alabama but now he has risen to the top of our beloved tier. Hopefully, he can do something about the smell as well.

Congratulations bud very well deserved.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Many Conglaturations!!!

Just 2 Q's
Whats your favourite PU meta to play?

What's the worst part of hosting a tournament?
  1. i have a soft spot for the current gen4 pu version, as even though it is not very accurate it is really fun and intriguing. i have also been getting into gen5 pu a lot lately in an effort to spruce it up, but honestly it is really good right now anyway. also, guzzlord is a ton of fun atm in gen7 so ive been having fun with that
  2. when people try to bend the rules, easy. a lot of people on here and in rl have a philosophy of "rules only matter when they are convenient to me" and my usual stance of "the rules are the rules are the rules" collides with that. i hate making exceptions, so that is my least favorite part

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)