Other Features Completing The Zero Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to write an article about zero isles in the mystery dungeon series and tips on how to beat them.

I will talk about

-all the dungeons and what their rules are as well as how many floors are in each and the treasure that can be obtained at the end
-good item choices since some of them have a small item limit
-good moves in mystery dungeon (speed boosting moves, long range moves, moves that jit all enemies in a room)
- other tips

I am not sure what categorie this would go in but it looks like an Other Features article to me. I am also open for a different title if someone can think of something witty. I wanted to write an article about zero isles in the mystery dungeon series and tips on how to beat them.

I will talk about

-all the dungeons and what their rules are as well as how many floors are in each and the treasure that can be obtained at the end
-good item choices since some of them have a small item limit
-good moves in mystery dungeon (speed boosting moves, long range moves, moves that jit all enemies in a room)
- other tips

I am not sure what categorie this would go in but it looks like an Other Features article to me. I am also open for a different title if someone can think of something witty.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have no idea what this is about because I always get to the end of mystery dungeon games and end up crying all over the screen instead of seeing what actually goes on

I approve, but I'd like to hear Jellicent's thoughts on this too

Sounds like an awesome article to me. In-game guides are always cool in my book, and spin-off games can certainly use more coverage. Let's get it ^.^

(Also, Birkal, the Zero Islands are really long dungeons [one's 100 floors X__X] with specific rules that make them a lot harder. I never actually beat those, so, uh, teach me with this article, SPD n_n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)