Clean Slate

But, I don’t understand a single thing about this meta, even after the intro!
Zoroedit: like, in the viability rankings with all the pokepaste sets, it doesn’t tell me what Force Of Attraction does!
To find specifics about the Pokemon in the meta, you have to look at the spreadsheet. What else don't you understand?

To find specifics about the Pokemon in the meta, you have to look at the spreadsheet. What else don't you understand?
What spreadsheet. So is this meta just creating new roles for Pokemon basically?
What else do I not understand? I don’t understand why ur avatar is a Bulu made to look like a cow, but you never use Bulu.

What spreadsheet. So is this meta just creating new roles for Pokemon basically?
What else do I not understand? I don’t understand why ur avatar is a Bulu made to look like a cow, but you never use Bulu.
The spreadsheet is at the bottom of the original post. This meta is about making a small metagame, only the winners of each slate (the Pokemon in the spreadsheet) can be played.

The second question is pretty unrelated, but I'll answer it. My avatar is just Tapu Bulu. Tapu Bulu is based on a bull. And I do use Tapu Bulu on occasion. Do you always use Zoroark and Tepig?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Voting is open! The options are:

Stealth Rock Metagross
Stealth Rock Rhydon
Lure Nihilego

My vote goes to Rhydon

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Pangoro @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- U-turn

Right now, the team lacks a revenge killer, and Psychics like Sigilyph and Unown can rip through the team pretty easily. Pangoro solves both of these issues by providing a Pursuit trapper that also covers Grass-types for Lanturn and Rhydon.

Lycanroc-Midnight @ Life Orb
Ability: Lone Wolf
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Dagger
- Shadow Ball
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt / Substitute / Dazzling Gleam / Stealth Rock

Lycanroc-Midnight acts as a special sweeper and revenge killer for the team. It can spiral out of control pretty easily but also falls to SE priority from Ninjask or Metagross. Luckily, Lanturn covers the most pressing defensive weaknesses.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Flygon @ Life Orb
Ability: mythicalpresence
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Moonblast
- Defog

Offensive Defog Flygon gives us some additional offensive presence, a tertiary electric check that actually resists grass, and hazard control. It also soft checks stuff like Unown and Tapu Bulu in case of emergency due to its ability and Dragon typing.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Voting is open, options are:

Leonard's Flygon
Brodaha's Lycanroc-Midnight
Anaconja's Pangoro

My vote goes to Pangoro

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Winner is Pangoro, neato! Team so far: https://pokepast.es/5ba59af44cd2e999

Last slot subs open, after that we'll probably host a bit of a balance slate so please don't hesitate to discuss current metagame imbalances/oversights.

oh and Batterbotto does Clean Slate battles now so no need to have friends in order to test teams

Nihilego @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot
- Recover

Nihilego provides a special attacker, Z move user, and spinner. It also helps deal with Fairy types that otherwise have a pretty good matchup against our team. Grass Knot covers Rhydon and Swampert, who pose a pretty big threat to the team so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)