Clean Slate

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

Approved by G-Luke, idea adapted with permission from The Cruelest
CLEAN SLATE
Welcome to Clean Slate, the Pet Mod that aims to do exactly as the title states: Create a brand new "micrometagame" from scratch, with the ultimate goal of creating a balanced yet still varied compact metagame existing separately from any existing tier. No Lando-T here! This will be achieved by slates that consist of a certain role (Stallbreaker, Physical Wall, Offensive Pivot) or a mixture of several roles, which will fill up a role compendium listed below.

RULES:

Submission Phase:
Submission phase lasts for around 4-5 days. In the submission phase, users submit existing pokemon altered to fit the current slate. The slates will consist of a few requests for a certain role (Stallbreaker, Physical Wall, Offensive Pivot) or a mixture of several roles, which will fill up a corresponding role compendium listed below. Note that your submission can have roles apart from the one it fills, but it should first and foremost fit the slate (Think of gliscor being a stallbreaker but also working as a pretty decent defensive defogger)
The pokemon submitted can be altered in any way, whether that be through typing, stats, abilities, and/or movepools. Custom moves/abilities are allowed, but only as a clone of an existing one (a rock-type crunch, or a fairy-type water absorb, for example). These are referred to as Custom Elements. Please specify what the custom element is a clone of, and avoid adding unless you see it as truly integral to the submission in question. Additionally, if submitting an NFE pokemon, clarify after its name if its Eviolite-compatible (e.g. Boldore (no Eviolite)). Mega-Evolutions are not allowed unless a slate specifically calls for one.

The submission format is the following (example using the OU metagame):

Name of the Pokemon: (e.g. Heatran)
Role(s): (e.g. Stallbreaker, Special Wall, Trapping)
Type: (e.g Steel/Fire)
Abilities: (e.g. Flash Fire)
Stat Distribution: (e.g. 91/90/106/130/106/77)
Movepool Additions: (e.g. none)
Movepool Removals: (e.g. none)
Custom Elements: (optional, this is where you explain )
Justification: (e.g. Heatran acts as a competent Taunt-based Stallbreaker with a powerful Magma Storm that can trap and ensure the elimination of key targets. Additionally, its good bulk alongside a typing that fears the commonly-physical Ground-type, Heatran can act as a decent special wall if invested. It can also set rocks, and use a Choice Scarf in order to surprise checks such as Charizard-Y and Tapu Lele)

It should be noted that all submissions should be based around the metagame- If "fast" in this pet mod ends up being around 90-100 a powerful attacker with a "poor" speed of 90 wouldn't be appropriate.

Voting Phase
Voting phase lasts for around a day. In the voting phase, users vote for their preferred submissions and the winning submissions are added to the role compendium and spreadsheet.
The voting format is as follows:

Role in question: 1st preferred option, 2nd preferred option, 3rd preferred option.

Note: These self voting rules and the explanation are from good user lyd, slightly adapted to fit this pet mod
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Special Wall: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Stallbreaker submission a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Stallbreaker: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Special Wall: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Stallbreaker first vote, I moved my Defensive Pivot self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Special Wall and Defensive Pivot submissions more, and I didn't like my Stallbreaker submission too much. I can do this:

Stallbreaker: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Special Wall: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Defensive Pivot: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Stallbreaker submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submission, I'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives me only two self-vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can.

In case of a tie, a tiebreaker will be held. The two users in question cannot vote for themselves in this, but they're perfectly free to just not vote ;)

Council:

leonard (from big bang theory)
Brodaha

Scoopapa
Current Slate:
Finished!

Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GNLvQsM1F6pw1JS7IA6IyrgME1iJ4M0UWLrieGSPQuU/edit?usp=sharing

Discord:
https://discord.gg/27UW3uT

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Role Compendium
Pokemon will be ordered by date of creation
Mega Pokemon:

Wallbreakers:
Physical:

Special:

Mixed:

Stallbreakers:
Taunt-Based:

Setup-Based:

Other:
(Arena Trap)

Walls:
Physical:

Special:

Mixed:

Pivots:
Offensive:

Defensive:

Clerics:
Wish:

Heal Bell/Aromatherapy:

Healing Wish:

Entry Hazards:
Stealth Rock:

Spikes:

Toxic Spikes:

Sticky Web:

Suicide Leads:

Hazard Control:
Rapid Spin:

Defog:

Transfom:

Choice Item Users:
Choice Band:

Choice Specs:

Choice Scarf:

Trappers:
Pursuit:

Arena Trap:

Priority:
Aqua Jet:
Bullet Punch:
Cactus Attack:
Ice Shard:
Quick Attack:
Shadow Sneak:
Sucker Punch:
Water Shuriken:
Vacuum Wave:

Set-up Sweepers:
Swords Dance:

Bulk Up:

Calm Mind:

Nasty Plot:

Quiver Dance:

Agility/Automize/Rock Polish:

Other:
(Vicious Mockery)
(Tail Glow)
(Genesis Supernova)
(Shift Gear)

Trick Room:
Setters:

Abusers:

Weather:
Gravity:
:

Rain:
:

Sand:
:

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Well, let's get right to it! The first slate will be:

Determining the Power Level: A Physical Wall and a Special Wall

This slate will have have both submissions from each user voted together, in order for the power level to be properly established. By extension, if a user only has one submission, it will be disqualified.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Would love to participate and submit at tomorrow, but question; what are Custom Elements? And what are the "limit" you would recommend us to impose when it comes to Custom Elements?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Would love to participate and submit at tomorrow, but question; what are Custom Elements? And what are the "limit" you would recommend us to impose when it comes to Custom Elements?
I should have clarified- "Custom Elements" are the Custom moves/abilities I was talking about in the sentence beforehand. Quote: "Custom moves/abilities are even allowed, but only as an altered clone of an existing one (a rock-type crunch, or a fairy-type water absorb, for example)."

edited the OP to make it more clear

dom

Banned deucer.
Spdef wall
Name of the Pokemon: Malamar
Role(s): Spdef wall, utility, hazard control, attacker
Type: Dark/Fairy
Abilities: Aroma Veil, Immumity, Wonder Skin [H]
Stat Distribution: 90/50/85/115/115/80
Movepool Additions: Moonlight, Moonblast, Knock Off, Haze, Defog, Agility, Recover, Defense Curl, Flamethrower
Movepool Removals: Hypnosis, Psybeam, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Reflect
Custom Elements:
Justification: This thing is just a good utility mon, maybe like a Clef in OU. Has a cool defensive typing to take on special attackers with the stats to back it up. Can recover, defog, knock, as well as stuff like toxic. Can also Calm Mind and be a fat special attacker, I guess. Overall a Splashable pick
Phydef wall
Name of the Pokemon: Chimecho // THE PEX 2.0
Role(s): Physdef Wall
Type: Psychic/Poison
Abilities: Levitate, Illuminate (H)
Stat Distribution: 85/50/120/100/70/75
Movepool Additions: Toxic Spikes, Acid Spray, Whirlwind, Heal Block,Clear Smog, Gastro Acid, Hypnosis, Earth Power, Block
Movepool Removals: -
Custom Elements: Hypnosis, Psybeam, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Reflect
Justification: This thing has a cool typing, which really helps it out. Resists fighting, immune to ground. Chimeco already has a fuckin awesome movepool, so all I needed to add were poison moves. This thing basically comes in on a physical attacker that can't destroy it and can either set up tspikes, defog, knock, or even perishtrap. Can CM to turn around its mediocre Spdef, while abusing its poison typing to not be able to get toxic'd. Overall utility mon that beats physical attackers, can also come in on walls and annoy the shit out of them.

Name of the Pokemon: Regirock
Role(s): Physical Wall
Type: Ghost / Rock
Abilities: Clear Body / Mountainborn
Stat Distribution: 80 / 80 / 150 / 40 / 75 / 60
Movepool Additions: Bulk Up, Avalanche, Shadow Punch, Shadow Force, Shore Up
Movepool Removals: Curse
Custom Elements: Mountainborn: This Pokemon is immune to Ground type moves and gains +1 Def when hit by one.
Justification: Regirock was meant to be a great physical wall, but never really became one. This gives Regirock a chance to live up to it's potential by gaining a good defensive typing made even better by its ability. Honestly wasn't sure where to set the power level so I went with an even 150 as a start, halving it to get the 75 SpD. Same thing with the attack, but Regirock is not meant to be an amazing attacker so I kept it lower than the defense. Curse would not be as useful on a ghost type so I replaced it with bulk up. The other move additions are mostly meant to provide STAB or a useful setup move, with Avalanche mostly being flavor for the Mountainborn theme.

Name of the Pokemon: Regice
Role(s): Special Wall
Type: Ghost / Ice
Abilities: Clear Body / Glacierborn
Stat Distribution: 80 / 40 / 75 / 80 / 150 / 60
Movepool Additions: Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Freeze-Dry, Hydro Pump, Power Gem, Pack Snow
Movepool Removals: Curse
Custom Elements:
Glacierborn: This Pokemon is immune to Rock type moves and gains +1 SpD when hit by one.
Pack Snow: Shore Up clone for Hail.
Justification: Regice here is the inverse of Regirock, with the Physical and Special sides flipped. It also has a pretty good typing with a useful ability (for those of you questioning Glaciers being immune to rock, Glaciers pick up tons of rock when they travel which doesn't really affect the path of it at all.) It's movepool additions are largely the same as Regirock, providing STAB, useful status moves, and flavor additions related to glaciers.

Now that that's all done with, I'd like to congratulate leonard (from big bang theory) on this Pet Mod! Such a unique idea, let's hope it lasts a long time!

Last edited:

Name of the Pokemon: Lumineon
Role(s): Special Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Control
Type:

Abilities: Levitate / Swift Swim | Immunity (HA)
Stat Distribution: 89 / 58 / 83 / 64 / 136 / 105 (535 BST)
Movepool Additions: Recover, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Haze
Flavor: The Lumineon line is based at least partially on the Neon Tetra, which is known for the blue stripes on its body that go dark when it is asleep, turning back on when they wake. As such, I thought Water/Electric would be a perfect fit for Lumineon. While the bulk is expected of this role, the reason for the high speed is because the Freshwater butterflyfish, the other main inspriration for the Lumineon line can build up enough speed to glide in the air when they jump out of the water! Moves are rather standard, as Haze is an extension of Lumineon's Ice-type moves, Recover is mandatory on this sort of thing pretty much, and the rest are standard Electric-type moves. Levitate is a nod to Lumineon being what is an honorary Flying-type, Swift Swim always made sense and Immunity is due to the Freshwater butterflyfish living in slightly acidic areas.
Justification: Lumineon now is an extremely interesting as a Pokemon who can fit onto Balance or Stall while preserving/creating momentum. It also has amazing bulk and three abilities that all are great. Levitate negates one of its two weaknesses, Swift Swim makes Lumineon a must-need on Rain, and Immunity lets it ignore flippin Toxic. Overall, Lumineon is extremely bulky and not something to mess with.

Name of the Pokemon: Garbodor
Role(s): Physical Wall, Hazard Setter, Trick Room Sweeper, Status Spreader
Type:

Abilities: Corrosion / Trash Pile* | Aftermath (HA)
Stat Distribution: 70 / 85 / 122 / 60 / 92 / 45 (494 BST)
Movepool Additions: Shore Up, Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball
Custom Elements: *The user takes 1/2 the damage from contact moves, but takes double the damage from Water-type moves. (Fluffy clone)
Flavor: Garbodor is a pile of garbage. Garbage is made to decompose quicker by soaking it. As such, Trash Pile. Corrosion is because rotted trash is poisonous as hell. Aftermath because pee yew! Shore Up is the idea of shoring up trash to heal itself. SR is because it's now Steel-type (because metal is often in dumpsters and such) and it just makes sense. Gyro Ball is a Steel-type STAB.
Justification: Garbodor now can set up every hazard in the game aside from Webs, which isn't exactly what you would want on teams Garbodor would land on. With having access to Shore Up as well as Stealth Rock, Garbodor can be a very potent physical wall, so long as you keep it out of the way of any Earthquakes. Trash Pile cements this further, letting it take very little damage from moves like Double-Edge, and even Flare Blitz. As such, it is a very decent switch-in for nearly any type in the game, especially with that type's resistances. It also can work as a bulky hazard setter, as those stats help it set hazards to the point where it's crazy. Finally, it can function as a decent Trick Room sweeper, packing Curse, Gunk Shot, Gyro Ball, and now recovery. Corrosion also is a powerful option for the wall set, being able toxic anything you want while having the bulk to easily stall physical threats out. Garbodor cannot be ignored.

Last edited:
Im waiting to see if this first one is broken or not. I want to be sure I'm within reason for the mod.
That's fine reasoning, but Leonard stated you had to submit both, and nothing can be broken if we're technically thinking that these are the first 2 things ever going to exist in this metagame. The whole point of the mod is to establish new power levels.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Pokemon: Stakataka
Role(s): Physical Wall, Choice Band, Hazard Setter
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Gluttony | Pressure (HA)
Stat Distribution: 53 / 97 / 181 / 53 / 83 / 26 (490 BST)
Movepool Additions: Heavy Slam, Curse, Spite, Shadow Punch, Night Shade
Movepool Removals: Trick Room, Gyro Ball, Superpower, Stone Edge, Rock Blast, Rock Slide
Custom Elements: None
Justification: A huge defense stat alongside a very strong typing makes Stakataka a competent physical wall, and having mixed wall capabilities in spite of its underwhelming special bulk virtue of Steel/Ghost typing. Gluttony+Pinch Berry allows Stak to have a psuedo-recover, which is important to have as a consistent wall. Removal of Stak's usual offensive options leaves it with really only Heavy Slam and Earthquake as offensive options, but Heavy Slam should hit hard enough even uninvested to keep Stak from being total set-up bait. 120 BP Heavy Slam+97 attack also makes a niche Banded set probable.

Pokemon: Stunfisk
Roles: Special Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Setter
Type:

Abilities:
Storm Drain / Bottomfeeder* | Thick Fat (HA)
Stat Distribution: 109 / 66 / 69 / 85 / 104 / 32 (465 BST)
Movepool Additions: Volt Switch, Slack Off
Movepool Removals: None
Custom Elements: Bottomfeeder: When the user hit by a Grass-type attack, the damage is negated and the user is healed by 25% of their max HP (Water Absorb clone).
Justification: Stunfisk was always an interesting case, with Ground/Electric being a decent defensive type against many physical attackers that folded against the ever common Earthquake- So I decided to make it a special wall, slightly nerfing its physical bulk in favor of special walling. This is bolstered by very solid 109/104 special bulk and 3 abilities that all eliminate a specific weakness, forcing the opponent to scout. I can see Strom Drain being the least useful seeing as water coverage is uncommon and water-type attackers commonly run ice coverage, but Bottomfeeder and Thick Fat both have uses in making stunfisk a premier electric counter.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Role(s): Special Wall
Type: Water/Electric
Abilities: Levitate / Swift Swim (Immunity)
Stat Distribution: 89/58/83/64/136/115 (545 BST)
Movepool Additions: Recover, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Haze
Flavor: The Lumineon line is based at least partially on the Neon Tetra, which is known for the blue stripes on its body that go dark when it is asleep, turning back on when they wake. As such, I thought Water/Electric would be a perfect fit for Lumineon. While the bulk is expected of this role, the reason for the high speed is because the Freshwater butterflyfish, the other main inspriration for the Lumineon line can build up enough speed to glide in the air when they jump out of the water! Moves are rather standard, as Haze is an extension of Lumineon's Ice-type moves, Recover is mandatory on this sort of thing pretty much, and the rest are standard Electric-type moves. Levitate is a nod to Lumineon being what is an honorary Flying-type, Swift Swim always made sense and Immunity is due to the Freshwater butterflyfish living in slightly acidic areas.
Justification: Lumineon now is an extremely interesting as a Pokemon who can fit onto Balance or Stall while preserving/creating momentum. It also has amazing bulk and three abilities that all are great. Levitate negates one of its two weaknesses, Swift Swim makes Lumineon a must-need on Rain, and Immunity lets it ignore flippin Toxic. Overall, Lumineon is extremely bulky and not something to mess with.

If people think this submission is good, I'll do the second one. Feedback appreciated. Idk if this is broken or anything, so let me know.
Looks good, high speed+outstanding physical bulk is counterbalanced by very poor offenses and a typing that struggles vs most offensive moves. Perhaps a bit of a speed nerf (wouldn't want to set such a high speed-creep benchmark off the bat, also makes it more of a pivot than a wall tbh) would be nice but otherwise looks good. Also remember to mention that Lumineon would also fit into the categories of "Defensive Pivot" (volt switch) and "Hazard Control" (defog).

Name of the Pokemon: Heatmor
Role(s): Physical Wall, Stealth Rock Setter, Curse Wincon
Type:

Abilities
: Flame Body / Battle Armor / *Thirsty
Stat Distribution: 83 / 92 / 131 / 88 / 73 / 43 ( BST: 510 )
Movepool Additions: Blaze Kick, Earthquake, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Dragon Tail, Gunk Shot
Custom Elements: Thirsty - reduces damage from Water-type attacks by 50% ( Heatproof clone )
Movepool Removals: Fire Lash
Justification: Fire / Ground typing plus Thirsty leaves it with two regular weaknesses to Ground and Water. It has nice support options in Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail, and Will-o-Wisp, and has a nice STAB move in Earthquake; Blaze Kick or Fire Blast are good secondary STAB moves. It could probably get away with investing in either defense stat but its Def will always be higher. Flame Body might have some use as a surprise tactic.

Name of the Pokemon: Ludicolo
Role(s): Special Wall, Defogger, Cleric
Type:

Abilities: Rain Dish / Sap Sipper / Bulletproof
Stat Distribution: 65 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 140 / 65 ( BST: 510 )
Movepool Additions: Aromatherapy, Defog, Perish Song, Seismic Toss
Movepool Removals: Swords Dance
Justification: Ludicolo has a solid typing that's only weak to Flying, Bug, and Poison. It has a great support movepool oriented around keeping your team safe, Leech Seed and Synthesis for recovery, and Scald to ward off physical switch-ins. The defenses are solid but not overpowering. Although Scald and Leech Seed make it hard to switch into, it is somewhat passive and might allow some pokemon to set up on it.

These two form a nice core together; Ludicolo resists both of Heatmor's weaknesses, and Heatmor resists two of Ludicolo's three weaknesses. They share no resistances either ( except Steel ), which should be a plus when coming up with future offensive pokemon for this mod. They also form a hazard control core with Stealth Rock and Defog support.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Name of the Pokemon: Heatmor
Role(s): Physical Wall, Stealth Rock Setter
Type: Fire / Ground
Abilities: Dry Skin / Battle Armor / Flame Body
Stat Distribution: 88 / 107 / 122 / 68 / 78 / 85
Movepool Additions: Earthquake, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Slack Off, Dragon Tail
Justification: Fire / Ground typing plus Dry Skin leaves it with only one weakness to Ground-type moves. It has nice support options in Stealth Rock and Dragon Tail and has a nice signature move in Fire Lash as well as STAB Earthquake to keep it being too passive. I think with such a good set of immunities and resistances it could invest in physical or mixed defenses. Flame Body might have some use as a surprise tactic.
Fire Lash and Earthquake + that level of attack alongside a (seemingly) decent speed stat would probably skew this pokemon more towards being a physical attacker with conveniently good bulk and access to recovery. I'd strongly recommend removing a few offensive options and nerfing down the attack stat (or boosting the bulk, seeing as we're setting the power level here)

Didn't realize we could do roles outside of the slated one. This just got interesting.
It can, but it should always primarily fill the roles of the slate

Fair criticism, that would have probably made for a pretty solid Adamant spread wouldn't it? Come to think of it, Fire Lash might be a pretty busted move on a wall with few weaknesses. I'm going to give it a less powerful custom Fire-type move Blaze Kick.

Last edited:
Name of the Pokemon: Avalugg
Role(s): Physical Wall, Hazard Control
Type: Ice/Steel
Abilities: Snow Warning / Ice Body / Sturdy
Stat Distribution: 95/117/184/44/66/28 (534)
Movepool Additions: Icicle Crash
Movepool Removals: N/A
Custom Elements:
Justification: Avalugg, in my humble opinion, has many traits that make it an ideal starting point for a definitive physical wall - its defense and HP stats, its access to Recover and Rapid Spin, and literally being a wall. Its immense Defense, good HP and Attack, plethora of resistances, Snow Warning chip damage, immunity to Toxic, and access to Recover and Rapid Spin give it an array of strengths. However, it also has weaknesses, both literal 4x ones in Fire and Fighting, and its dubious Special Defense. If it chooses to run it, Snow Warning can be turned against its team if Avalugg is forced out or defeated before the hail ends.

Name of the Pokemon: Florges
Role(s): Special Wall, Cleric
Type: Fairy
Abilities: Flower Veil / Regenerator / Symbiosis
Stat Distribution: 88/65/78/112/154/75
Movepool Additions: Recover, Thunder Wave
Movepool Removals:
Custom Elements:
Justification: Florges, also of Generation 6, has become the definitive special wall. It is not as powerful as Avalugg, but its weaknesses are not quite as pronounced.

Role(s): Special Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Control
Type:

Abilities: Levitate / Swift Swim | Immunity (HA)
Stat Distribution: 89 / 58 / 83 / 64 / 136 / 105 (535 BST)

Name of the Pokemon: Garbodor
Role(s): Physical Wall, Hazard Setter, Trick Room Sweeper
Type:

Abilities: Corrosion / Trash Pile* | Aftermath (HA)
Stat Distribution: 90 / 105 / 132 / 60 / 92 / 45 (524 BST)
Movepool Additions: Shore Up, Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball
Custom Elements: *The user takes 1/2 the damage from contact moves, but takes double the damage from Water-type moves. (Fluffy clone)
Flavor: Garbodor is a pile of garbage. Garbage is made to decompose quicker by soaking it. As such, Trash Pile. Corrosion is because rotted trash is poisonous as hell. Aftermath because pee yew! Shore Up is the idea of shoring up trash to heal itself. SR is because it's now Steel-type (because metal is often in dumpsters and such) and it just makes sense. Gyro Ball is a Steel-type STAB.
Justification: Garbodor now can set up every hazard in the game aside from Webs, which isn't exactly what you would want on teams Garbodor would land on. With having access to Shore Up as well as Stealth Rock, Garbodor can be a very potent physical wall, so long as you keep it out of the way of any Earthquakes. Trash Pile cements this further, letting it take very little damage from moves like Double-Edge, and even Flare Blitz. As such, it is a very decent switch-in for nearly any type in the game, especially with that type's resistances. It also can work as a bulky hazard setter, as those stats help it set hazards to the point where it's crazy. Finally, it can function as a decent Trick Room sweeper, packing Curse, Gunk Shot, Gyro Ball, and now recovery. Garbodor cannot be ignored.
Finished. thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)