Changes in OMs come ORAS

This would be an article that includes details on how Pokemon will change and will probably be about "the big three": AAA, STABmons, BH. Would include stuff such as specific Pokemon, and would have also a portion near the top that features the forum changes, the new OM hub, and some other stuff regarding OM changing and stuff. Eevee General said he'd provide input as well, and //possibly// Hollywood will also coauthor :].

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
No reply in a month for some reason, but STABmons already have an article or two in the works, so I believe the other two metas are better off speaking for themselves. If you wanna feature either of them, that's fine too imo.

The Immortal Valmanway

I think you should do an ORAS changes article for AAA, like the STABmons one, because it will likely have many more changes than BH imo.

BH is actually changed quite a bit from what I've noticed. Mainly meaning Primal Kyogre, Primal Kyogre, and Hoopa-U are all on the rise and are on like 50% of teams right now. And the decrease of Shedinja, Mega Gengar, and other new drops + rises. The Immortal but I could surely do an AAA one as well.

I just don't know if I'm really equipped to do AAA, I don't play it that much. Perhaps I could get a co-author and make this two separate articles then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)