Social CAT PICS

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Around winter of 2014 I started to really want to have a pet cat. I knew it would be easier to care for than a dog and I have always been more of a cat person. So me and my parents searched for a cat to adopt and eventually found one. I remember the first night he got home he was very scared and hid under furniture for around the first one or two days. From then on he was already feeling home.

I decided to name him Fumaça, portuguese for Smoke because of his color. He is a mix of a pure siamese and a stray cat, so he's not fully siamese. I noticed the tip of his tail was broken after some days, probably due to the abuse he suffered from his past owner. I decided to just give him as much love as possible to try and repair his trust in humans since that's probably the reason why he isn't very affectionate. I love him to death and he's a very good partner, and everytime I'm sad or not feeling well he always comes to snuggle with me, so I think I'm doing a good job of repairing his trust in humans. I love his company and wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

Katy

Banned deucer.
Around winter of 2014 I started to really want to have a pet cat. I knew it would be easier to care for than a dog and I have always been more of a cat person. So me and my parents searched for a cat to adopt and eventually found one. I remember the first night he got home he was very scared and hid under furniture for around the first one or two days. From then on he was already feeling home.

I decided to name him Fumaça, portuguese for Smoke because of his color. He is a mix of a pure siamese and a stray cat, so he's not fully siamese. I noticed the tip of his tail was broken after some days, probably due to the abuse he suffered from his past owner. I decided to just give him as much love as possible to try and repair his trust in humans since that's probably the reason why he isn't very affectionate. I love him to death and he's a very good partner, and everytime I'm sad or not feeling well he always comes to snuggle with me, so I think I'm doing a good job of repairing his trust in humans. I love his company and wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

Awwwww, I am so glad you repaired his trust in humans and in return he is there for you whenever you feel down! It's such a cute cat and I love that color, very unique :heart:

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Wait no one told me there was a thread for cats. This is Callie, we adopted her at two years old from the humane society after she'd lost a litter of kittens and been in several street fights. She's missing some teeth, which results in her tongue constantly being out. She's now ten years old and doing great!

1615922529509.png

1615922586915.png

1615922723653.png

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Wait no one told me there was a thread for cats. This is Callie, we adopted her at two years old from the humane society after she'd lost a litter of kittens and been in several street fights. She's missing some teeth, which results in her tongue constantly being out. She's now ten years old and doing great!

oh my god i'm in love, she's so cute. she's doing the mlem!

A new family member!!
The cat i posted before in this thread passed away :blobsad: so, we decided to adopt a new cat to give her a better life.
Her name is Crespa and she is so cute, she stole our hearts at first glance, so we are happy with her.

Give your cats loads of love because they deserve it, and when they are gone, you'll miss them a lot :blobpensive:
Also, beautiful cat photos here :blobuwu:

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-23 at 22.22.40.jpeg

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Recently got a new cat about two months ago. His name is Murphy and we found him outside in one of our garbage cans looking for food, so we brought him inside because who can resist a cute kitty? The vet estimated he was about 2 years old. This is the third cat now that has appeared outside our house as a stray that we've taken in.

Now we have 5 cats (see first page for other four) living all under one roof, which can be pretty hectic. They don't all get along so we have to keep some of them separated unfortunately. Either way I love all my babies ♥

Resized_20211201_135036.jpeg

Last edited:

jonas

put your hands to the constellations
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Hi. Some of my favorite cat pics
A1FB8FBC-6131-4B13-B97B-E926776CF496.jpeg
AA7619CB-F60F-42AA-85B7-7C44B22A1843.jpeg
40975A58-50D4-411D-BE8D-16BE26EE5DF4.jpeg
35D4B4BF-B5DB-4C09-B8EE-43B23EF63FA7.jpeg
3955F999-DACF-460E-9C00-FF029A55734B.jpeg

In the sink
8C003B5E-5B46-40BD-981C-16168458D919.jpeg

The white ones name is scribble, the black ones name is doodle. Doodle has a balance disability (like the cat version of cerebral palsy) so he's really shy and I have like 0 pictures of him :(

Last edited:
whilst i have the pfp of a dog there are alot of stray cats that come here and some kittens that basically live on the roof lmao
also thank you adsam for this blessed thread
1623138841546.png

1623138865669.png

1623138967141.png

1623139039984.png
1623139069570.png

^(These little shits keep going inside the engine area of the car so now its a hobby to try and get them out before going somewhere)
1623139128229.png

1623139151781.png

1623139161514.png

1623139195939.png

1623139208774.png

1623139302211.png

1623139317577.png

1623139350688.png

1623139361405.png

there would also be a video of the kittens playing but it isnt letting me send it fsr so adsam offered to send it for me(ty your cats are adorable \o/)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)