Tournament CAPPL VIII - Player Signups [Custom Avatar Prize] [Auction July 3rd @ 6PM GMT-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Scizivire
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS CAP, possibly SM CAP
Non-Player Roles: I can build teams for myself/others, also a big team chatter
Foreseeable Inactivity: Work might get a little busy at times but generally I should be available to play most weeks

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: Voltage
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS / ORAS (and I guess SM begrudgingly)
Non-Player Roles: Can build, test, rate all gens. First tour in a while where I'm not managing so I know what you're going through and can be good team support.
Foreseeable Inactivity: 4th of July weekend since I'm a smelly American

Jabiru

formerly ThatCabbageGuy
Name: Jabiru
Tiers Played/Interested In: I play 0 of these tiers, but spoo paid real money to advertise this and then subsequently called me the goat so I feel obligated to invest an unholy amount of time into becoming a CAP player.
Non-Player Roles: Moral support, and going on occasional rants about the sheer absurdity of the fast bowling reserves available to the West Indian cricket team in the 1980's or reminiscing about how amazing fairy bread was (and honestly still is).
Foreseeable Inactivity: Literally none.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Name: AM
Tiers Played/Interested In: SM
Non-Player Roles: Foh lol
Foreseeable Inactivity: Yeah, work and life is the priority, will need someone to flesh out ideas I may have. Only want to play SM if picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)