Tournament CAPPL VIII - Finals [Won by Storming Saharajas]

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
not gonna do a super long s/o post for every single person bc i am lazy but just wanted to make a few comments. I always wanted to play CAP but never really had a excuse to do so until now, and im really glad i signed up because this was one of the most enjoyable tours ive ever played. My sense of humor seems to be a acquired taste at times but this community literally welcomed me with open arms day 1 of the tour (spoo) and it felt like I instantly fit in. Our team chat was insanely unhinged because our managers drafted crackheads + two smods, and i havent had this much fun in a while. The team felt more like a jerk than a actual team chat. I want to shoutout SHSP Wulfanator because they worked their fucking ass of in prep, i picked up the tier by week 2 because of how tryhard these two were with making sure everybody knew what they were doing. This is the first team tour ive participated in where the managers were both insanely active, had really good advice constantly and were not annoying about it. This is quite a feat for how crazy our chat is, the mental fortitude these two showed is seriously impressive, even after our rocky start they never quit. I'm kind of upset I had to back out of semis and finals for health reasons because I was really enjoying the tier and felt i was playing well but I will be back here in the future if i dont vanish off this site.

In honor of one of the saharajas best larps, let me finish with a quote from my late father. My Our unmatched perspicacity coupled with my our sheer indefatigability makes me us a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)