CAP 31 - Part 12 - Prevo # Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh yeah I'm swinging towards two evolutions. In regards to the process, if we vote for two are they created separately or as one (like, would we have two art polls, one for each evo, or would we have one where people would submit both their evolution ideas as once).

Tbh yeah I'm swinging towards two evolutions. In regards to the process, if we vote for two are they created separately or as one (like, would we have two art polls, one for each evo, or would we have one where people would submit both their evolution ideas as once).
I think historically, its been the same person submits both at once. At least it looks like that's what happened with the starters and Floatoy.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
To me, it doesn’t look “legendary” enough to be one despite the high BST. I see it more like Volcarona, a two-stage almost-legendary pseudo-legend with a signature move. In addition, Diamond Storm makes a lot of sense as an evolution move, and I don’t really see a lot of design space with two prevos. Therefore, I will also jump on the one prevo train.

Unpopular opinion : I would have chosen none because I don't think the art is precise enough to offer further possibilities for a pre-evo and I saw this mon fine alone in its line, but I totally agree with Volcarona-like arguments so one.

I'm in the camp of one pre-evolution. Not only is the design in a similar league to other steed-type designs which tend to have a single pre-evolution, but the higher BST and intricate details give credence to this line being a Silvally situation as far as legendaries go (if we decide to count it as one). I definitely can see two working but I think just one makes more sense. Definitely do not want this to be a standalone though.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I would personally like to see two just because of our extremely high BST and because we haven't given a CAP two pre-evos in a while. However, I think one works well enough here too. I just can't really see any real scenario where we don't evolve from anything though.

Echoing everybody else with One. I can't really see this as a standalone mon, and like a lot of people have mentioned, non-legendary ungulates tend towards two stages. I think two could work, but I think one fits better thematically.

I'm fine with None, but I think One is best. It's fairly hard for me to imagine baby CAP31 with any jewels on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)