CAP 31 - Art Poll 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
NoahIOTJ

It looks like the top version can learn like Grass moves / Calm Mind / Recover but can't learn like Rapid spin and Swords Dance. Yilx's doesn't look like the type of Pokemon to learn Grass Knot and a consistent recovery move. It does look like it can Swords Dance and Rapid Spin I think lol. I can at least imagine it rapid spinning over a Camel. These are optional moves though. The Camel is looking like a visionary top wizard type Pokemon that gained the ability to absorb water types haha. The stance is like "yeah I'm that shit". With the wizard-type idea its weird to prioritize it over the scorpion as a better physical option. Scorpion is kind of like Crawdaunt (like no one uses special crawdaunt in newer gen formats). Can't visualize these Pokemon using Grass coverage either. I think I am going to go with the Camel because it looks like it could learn those abilities over the scorpion but I don't think it should learn Swords Dance or Rapid Spin (optional moves). Very cool artworks !

Modedit: Fixing ballot format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)