CAP 24 Playtest Tournament (Won by Rat With Wings)

I also hear you say I’ve been dodging you when you’ve given me negative heads up and I still managed to free up an hour on showdown that fell between when you were on yesterday.
Hey, hey, hey, that was me talking trash with Snorly on PS. He asked me why I'd been dodging you, so I was just joking with him.
Look, it's just been a bad few days, we both know that. I never knew you had freaking senior inductions, but I knew you were busy, and that's why I'm here asking for an extension, because I don't want either a coinflip or an activity call, and because I know you can't ask for it.
The thing is, I can't clear up my schedule as well as I'd like to. My daily schedule at home has been unpredictable with my grandparents visiting. Hell, I don't even know what I'm doing for the rest of the night, much less what we're doing tomorrow. Much like you, I've been on when I've been on, and I'm sorry that our schedules haven't lined up. Hopefully I'll be available between 11 and 4 EST tomorrow, but even then, I won't know until then.

Last edited:

Frostbiyt

Not Exactly Helping
11Bug had some stuff come up or something and is conceding the match to me. Here's a screenshot of our conversation:
Screenshot from 2018-06-15 15:11:11.png

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dj Breloominati♬ was awarded an activity win over their opponent. Other than that, this week turned out very well activity wise, so big thanks to the players.

Round 4
Make sure you read the rules included in the OP if you haven't done so already. Please contact your opponent promptly via Smogon VMs, and get your matches done before the week's deadline. Remember, replays are required for this tournament. Good luck with your matches, and I hope you enjoy CAP 24, Jumbao!

This week's deadline is 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday June 24. Get your matches in before then!

Matchups:
Rat With Wings vs Deku Prince
Yodabomb113 vs Dj Breloominati♬ Activity
Funbot28 vs snake_rattler TBD
DetroitLolcat vs reachzero
Airwind vs Jho
Narusin12 vs LucarioOfLegends
Frostbiyt vs EpicUmbreon29
againa vs SHSP

Bracket was randomized using challonge and can be seen here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=Fz5l6gZMxC. Please note that I mistakenly put in Birkal over Jho when creating the bracket. I corrected this in the posted bracket, so it's all good.

Round 3 ends at 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday June 24

Last edited:

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dj Breloominati♬ has been awarded the win as a result of their opponent missing their scheduled time.

snake_rattler and Funbot28 what is the status with your matches? I'll give you both a 24 hour extension to get your matches in before I make a decision.

Round 5
Welcome to the quarterfinal round! Congratulations to the eight participants who made it this far, I'm looking forward to seeing your matches.

Make sure you read the rules included in the OP if you haven't done so already. Please contact your opponent promptly via Smogon VMs, and get your matches done before the week's deadline. Remember, replays are required for this tournament. Good luck with your matches, and I hope you enjoy CAP 24, Jumbao!

This week's deadline is 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday July 1. Get your matches in before then!

Matchups:
EpicUmbreon29 vs Dj Breloominati♬
againa vs [Funbot28 vs snake_rattler]
DetroitLolcat vs Rat With Wings
Jho vs Narusin12

Bracket was randomized via challonge. Bracket can be seen here: https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=hNMVDO5tfg

Round 3 ends at 11:59 PM PDT (GMT -7) on Sunday July 1.

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
EpicUmbreon29 vs Dj Breloominati♬
againa vs [Funbot28 vs snake_rattler]
DetroitLolcat vs Rat With Wings
Jho
vs Narusin12

Good luck to all! Excited for some matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)