Tournament CAP 1v1 No Johns Tour - Signups

Garrett

Banned deucer.
1647148920688.png

approved by Tadasuke also apologies to HydrogenHydreigon and spoo I saw the signups in the thread before it got removed so we could post on Sunday, pls sign up again if still interested
Welcome to the first CAP 1v1 No Johns Tour! The premise is simple: play a lot of CAP 1v1 and prove your skill in a tier of heartbreak and questionably-competitive sets. Lasen (and with utmost relief, thank heavens I have someone foolish enough to host with me: though the existence of heaven and god in general given that someone is working alongside me--devilish as I am--brings further questioning). The tour is partially inspired by the Smogtours spam of CAP 1v1 friendlies, where now we are asking for the games to be taken somewhat seriously. Such is lofty. If this is your first introduction to CAP, it might be a crazy one, but one certainly worthwhile (you'll get a rough-ish idea of what "good" sets for CAP mons are without needing to build).

Rules:
  • This is a Gen 8/SS CAP 1v1 tournament, with all games in (SS) CAP 1v1.​
  • Each round will be 3 days long, single elimination.​
    • Given the laid-back nature of the tour, extensions will not be granted.​
  • NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED. We say it twice for effect.
  • Round K will be best of 5 + 2(K - 1) = 2K + 3 matches (so the first week is best of 5 games, then 7, then 9, etc.).​
  • Replays will only be required in later weeks, but are encouraged to settle disputes (which are less likely given the non-stakes of the tour one would hope, but the option remains open for your comfort).​
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.​
  • Please use this guide while scheduling with your opponent.​

Signups will close Wednesday, March 16th at 11:59 p.m. GMT-4 (a reminder of the upcoming Daylight Savings for my fellow left-half hemispherically-located individuals, remember this when scheduling), or as soon as sufficient sign-ups are reached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)