Can somebody help me with this national dex ubers team?

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Play Rough
- Stealth Rock
- Sandstorm

I chose diancie because I needed a mega, and magic bounce counters setup mons that wreak havoc on my team. Diamond storm is a no brainer, with 95% accuracy and a 50% chance to raise its def. by 2 stages. Sandstorm for focus sash mons and increased rock sp. defense. It's a good mon, but precipice blades ohkos it...

pancake snake (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Thousand Waves
- Glare
- Extreme Speed
- Coil
A good wall breaker, while being annoying to take down as well. I haven't had any issues with this so far. My strategy is glare then coil a few times, depending on the situation. Tera normal for extreme speed stab and to get rid of the 4x effective for ice and for fairy types.

magik whale (Kyogre-Primal) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Scald
Kyogre is a great special attacker and can wear down offensive teams with scald. Ice beam for flying and dragon, and thunder for opposing water types like kyogre. finally origin pulse for stab.

sword doge (Zacian-Crowned) @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
Tera Type: Water
Jolly Nature
- Behemoth Blade
- Swords Dance
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
It may seem like a weird moveset, but it has water coverage which is helpful. I put close combat as well to take care of ground and steel types.

sneaky (Marshadow) @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Normal
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up
Tera normal for ghost types and shadow sneak for that sweet sweet priority. bulk up when I can, but it doesn't happen often and close combat for dark type coverage. The one problem I have with this is it's very prone to getting one shot by a fairy type move.

bacon bird (Yveltal) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Dark Aura
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Heat Wave
- Taunt
Yveltal has a great STAB move dark pulse, and with black glasses and dark aura, it has a whopping 130 power. I thought it would be a good idea to have tera dark for even more power, but I don't think it's such a good idea now that I've played with it a bit. I put taunt for any pokemon trying to raise their stats or annoy me with status moves. It's also fun against xerneas because that means no geomancy :) and oblivion wing for healing when I'm in a pickle.

Behemoth blade wild charge swords dance close combat, exactly zero water moves and no Tera blast. Black glasses is really only good if you are running two dark moves like sucker punch and knock off. Sandstorm diancie… somebody get the extinguisher… I dunno why no primal grounding either as your team gets clapped by wild charge zacian crowned… I suggest you find somebody who knows how to teambuild. I am not good at teambuilding, but I can point out the obvious like sandstorm diancie lmao

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
I dunno why no primal grounding either as your team gets clapped by wild charge zacian crowned
Yes, it could 6-0 your team. If you want, maybe switch the z-move for focus Sash on Marshadow so you can live one hit from the boosted Zacian and either KO it and take boosts or take boosts and take it out with shadow sneak.

Diancie is usually used for setting up, if you want a offensive lead on an offensive team like this, Deoxys speed is a good offensive lead, and suppot mon with knock, taunt, both screens, SR, spikes, and magic coat.

Yes, it could 6-0 your team. If you want, maybe switch the z-move for focus Sash on Marshadow so you can live one hit from the boosted Zacian and either KO it and take boosts or take boosts and take it out with shadow sneak.

Diancie is usually used for setting up, if you want a offensive lead on an offensive team like this, Deoxys speed is a good offensive lead, and suppot mon with knock, taunt, both screens, SR, spikes, and magic coat.
what do you mean I thought deoxys speed was a good setup mon with both screens taunt and stealth rock, not an offensive lead.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
what do you mean I thought deoxys speed was a good setup mon with both screens taunt and stealth rock, not an offensive lead.
It can set up and sweep, but its too frail to do it most of the time.

Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Tera Type: Ghost
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Magic Coat / Light Screen / Knock Off
- Spikes / Reflect / Knock Off

THis is the set on the SMog Dex, and the kind of set i was reffering to. Set up hazards as well as being able to prevent hazards on their side by tauntng the pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)