Tournament Camomons Bonanzomons Tour (Won by Matiss98)

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round 1
Gmansour20 vs tzop
Funbot28
vs Terracotta
Catalystic vs a loser
Jrdn vs Pigeons
PokemonMasterDebater vs Andyboy
Matiss98
vs Schpoonman
DugZa vs GL Volkner
ice-master-523 vs Fardin
DarkAngeallenq.q vs Havens
Mark_K vs Whitephoenixace
Zesty43 vs Akashi
Elgino10 vs Sylveon.
Reminder
: All games are BO3 and are to be played on the main Pokemon Showdown! server, good luck!
Given the number of signups, the finals will be a Round Robin!
The deadline is 3/28 (11:59 EST since i forgot to clarify a time)!
Subs will only be granted in the case of activiy.
Sub 1-Havens
Sub 2-GL Volkner

Last edited:

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
r1 coin toss.PNG

new matchup of ice-master-523 vs highlighter, like the other subs from r1 you guys have until 3/31 to play.

Round 2
Funbot28 vs Matiss98
Akashi vs highlighter
tzop vs Jrdn
Whitephoenixace vs GL Volkner
Havens
vs Andyboy
Catalystic vs Sylveon.
The deadline is 4/4 at 10PM EST
Also replays from now on are required, I let some people off without their replays last round because the opps confirmed that the game was played, but from now on I will make you guys redo games if you don't save the replay, this is your FINAL warning. You are still not required to post them on thread but it'd be a lot easier if you did.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)