Burny87 Breeding Center - looking for Gen9 aprimons (Updated : 2022/12/30)

A Zacian would be an auto-yes.

Otherwise, you can offer me rare items, a bunch of breed pokemon with flawless IV I don't have with a nice ball and good nature, mints, etc.

I'm open to any offer.

For your french 31/XX/31/31/31/31 I offer the following:

Rockidee HA, Heavy
Falinks HA, Levelball
Cufant HA, Heavy
Gothita HA, Dream

All 5 optimal IVs and 4EMs (except falinks since he is genderless)

For your french 31/XX/31/31/31/31 I offer the following:

Rockidee HA, Heavy
Falinks HA, Levelball
Cufant HA, Heavy
Gothita HA, Dream

All 5 optimal IVs and 4EMs (except falinks since he is genderless)
Can I breed them after?

If yes, add an Friend or Level Honedge with 4EMs and I'm in.

Hey are you in need of a Friend Ball Larvitar? I have a couple breedject (4-5IV) ones if you are still looking for one. I’d definitely be interested in your cleffa!

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Im looking for a Bold Mareanie, ball doesnt matter. I can offer perfect careful HA 5iv rookiedee, adamant 5iv impidimp, 5iv jolly eiscue. Feel free to redistribute if u want!

CMT for Adamant Farfetch D.
I am also interested in 4ivFrenchDitto. (maybe list their iv spread under a spoiler tag?)
5iv intrigues me but I honestly doubt I have anything for that. (I am still not even sure about the previous offers.)

Most of my pokemon are in
Poké Ball
but I can easily graph them into any:
Fast Ball
Level Ball
Dream Ball
Love Ball
Lure Ball
Heavy Ball
Moon Ball
Friend Ball
Beast Ball

Thanks!

CMT for Adamant Farfetch D.
I am also interested in 4ivFrenchDitto. (maybe list their iv spread under a spoiler tag?)
5iv intrigues me but I honestly doubt I have anything for that. (I am still not even sure about the previous offers.)

Most of my pokemon are in
Poké Ball
but I can easily graph them into any:
Fast Ball
Level Ball
Dream Ball
Love Ball
Lure Ball
Heavy Ball
Moon Ball
Friend Ball
Beast Ball

Thanks!
Hi!

I have pretty much every spread, do you have a preference? My best one IMO is everything except both attacks (it's good with every pokemon). I would ask only one Pokemon for it.

For Farfetch : Can you still breed Snorunt in a love ball? If yes, I would take one with HA. I would prefer female, but if you are getting only male for a random reason, i'll take it anyway (don't lose a day on this).
For the 4IV ditto : Could you breed your HA Hantenna in a Love ball? (Nevermind it's female only) I saw Gossifleur on your HA list at the top of your thread, can you breed a friend ball HA gossifleur?

For a non flawless 5 iv ditto, I would ask for 3 Pokemons. If you prefer this, I will add 2 more Pokemon to the Hantenna.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi!

I have pretty much every spread, do you have a preference? My best one IMO is everything except both attacks (it's good with every pokemon). I would ask only one Pokemon for it.

For Farfetch : Can you still breed Snorunt in a love ball? If yes, I would take one with HA. I would prefer female, but if you are getting only male for a random reason, i'll take it anyway (don't lose a day on this).
For the 4IV ditto : Could you breed your HA Hantenna in a Love ball? (Nevermind it's female only) I saw Gossifleur on your HA list at the top of your thread, can you breed a friend ball HA gossifleur?

For a non flawless 5 iv ditto, I would ask for 3 Pokemons. If you prefer this, I will add 2 more Pokemon to the Hantenna.

Thanks!
I am pretty sure I can do Snorunt!
I might have to double check something first so let me get you back on that.

For the 5 iv ditto.
Yeah I can hand you Gossifleur no problem. Is there 2 other Pokemon you'd like to add? (I still have all the apricorns listed.)

Regarding your edit.
I can still give Hattena a shot but it's going to be pretty tricky; I can try catching a dynamax in a love ball with it's HA because it can't be graphed. I have 2 love ball on hand so I don't mind risking one. You'd might have to wait a bit on that one thought.

For the ditto, how about this, all flawless with competitive nature :
- Hawlucha HA in a level ball
- Gossifleur HA in a friend ball
- Frillish female, any abillity, lure ball

For the ditto, how about this, all flawless with competitive nature :
- Hawlucha HA in a level ball
- Gossifleur HA in a friend ball
- Frillish female, any abillity, lure ball
Sorry. I was busy today.

Actually; let's cancel the trade. (unless you find something else.)
I don't have Hawlucha nor Gossifleur with HA unfortunately. (So that's already 2 pokemon cancelled) When i first made the thread I had fixed this in their summary but forgot to fix the sprites in the recap so I unintentionally false advertised there. (There was a lot to keep track of.) Really sorry about that. >_<) (I have added the ones I have also forgot.)

Last edited:
Sorry. I was busy today.
Alright so to recap and double check. (I assume you meant flawless IV as in the stats they need it right?)
Actually; let's cancel the trade. (unless you find something else.)
I don't have Hawlucha nor Gossifleur with HA unfortunately. (So that's already 2 pokemon cancelled) When i first made the thread I had fixed this in their summary but forgot to fix the sprites in the recap so I unintentionally false advertised there. (There was a lot to keep track of.) Really sorry about that. >_<) (I have added the ones I have also forgot.)
Are you still up for the farfetch?

Are you still up for the farfetch?
Yep! Adamant and Scrappy (HA) please. I am heading to bed soon (Midnight Schedule atm) and I have stuff to take care later on Sunday so I will aim to have your Snorunt ready for Monday. Hope that works for ya.

Hi, I am interested in your French Ditto with either 5 IV 31 or 4 IV 31. I can offer 4 leftovers for 5 IV 31 French Ditto or 3 leftovers for 4 IV 31 French Ditto. I don't have anything else you are looking for, neither do I have a trade topic for gen 8 Pokèmon, so hopefully this is fine for you.

I am also wondering how you got the Ditto duplicated? If it is from a hacked Switch or any other external device then I am not interested.

PM me if you are interested in the trade.

BUMP! My collection has increased, see the main post for all the info.

Quick recap :
- New pokemon : Larvitar
- New pokemon : Mawile
- New pokemon : Rotom
- New pokemon : Drillbur
- New pokemon : Rookidee
- New pokemon : Applin
- New pokemon : Falinks
- New pokemon : Stonjourner
- New pokemon : Eiscue
- New pokemon : Cufant

Hi, I am interested in your French Ditto with either 5 IV 31 or 4 IV 31. I can offer 4 leftovers for 5 IV 31 French Ditto or 3 leftovers for 4 IV 31 French Ditto. I don't have anything else you are looking for, neither do I have a trade topic for gen 8 Pokèmon, so hopefully this is fine for you.

I am also wondering how you got the Ditto duplicated? If it is from a hacked Switch or any other external device then I am not interested.

PM me if you are interested in the trade.
Well I could trade you one 4IV for 3 leftovers. I don't need 5 leftover, that's a bit too much :P

Could you provide any item from the BP shop?

Well I could trade you one 4IV for 3 leftovers. I don't need 5 leftover, that's a bit too much :P

Could you provide any item from the BP shop?
Sadly no. I havn't done the Battle Tower much. Besides special balls, what are other items are you looking for?

Too bad I don't have these. I guess it's a no. Perhaps I will come back to you when I have more valueable items to offer. Thanks anyway!
I still can trade you a 4 Iv for 3 leftovers no problem. Do you have a prefered spread?

For your question, they are not hack or clone. They were caught by me on a 2nd french game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)