Tournament Burgillionaire - Round 5/6 Post 46

Ema Skye

Work!
Oissu! told me to give win to their opp.

Round 2
Winners
Tree69420 vs Paulluxx
Ema Skye vs zxgzxg
Tanny89k vs Melbelle

So because our participant count is funky, this round is really short and not everyone plays. Reminder that this tournament is double elimination and so no one is eliminated yet, so don't fret if you don't see your name here. I could have fixed it by having some people play twice in a round but that seemed kinda mean. There have also been some requests to have a weekend start and end time so I'll use this round to adjust the schedule given that this is a short round.

Deadline for Round 2: Saturday 6pm EST / 3pm PST

Ema Skye

Work!
Paul and Tree have scheduled their games for later today but I'll still start the next round and the outcome of their game will determine some games.

Round 3
Winners
(winner of Tree69420 vs Paulluxx ) vs Gastlies
EeveeGirl1380 vs BT89
Ema Skye vs eshe0
Gangsta Spongebob vs Tanny89k

Losers
Melbelle vs TehTayTeh
MultiPokemon vs zxgzxg
DuoM2 vs SKIPPERGAMEZ
(loser of Tree69420 vs Paulluxx ) vs Turtlek

byes: I-Deepblue-I oissu! Gravity Monkey (losers bracket is a lil funky rn)

Round 3 ends in a week, March 12 at 2pm PST.

Ema Skye

Work!
well this is unfortunate...

my schedule is also awful this week and i won't be able to post the round next week so what i've decided to do is combine the matchups for the next two weeks.

(Paulluxx vs EeveeGirl1380 ) vs Tanny89k - i am waiting to hear back from paul/eevee about scheduling because no games being played in winners semis sucks. im giving 12 hours to notify me or i will have to flip. Winner of this game will be waiting until loser's bracket is completed.

(I-Deepblue-I vs BT89 ) vs Gastlies
Winner of this game plays Gastlies next week

oissu! vs Gangsta Spongebob
eshe0 vs Gravity Monkey
The winner of each of these games will play next week.

You have until April 2nd to finish the games listed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)