Brumi-Workshop (still in break, sprites commissions closed)

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
That's not really in my character to throw praise around unprompted, nor do I usually do so in public. Still, I can't help but posting here to express how amazed I am at your work on custom sprites, in both quantity and quality.

Seeing all those characters from countless universes in the Pokémon sprites style is not only aesthetically pleasing; it also reminds me of how all of us enjoy (and share) many stories in all forms - books, movies, games, animes, mangas and others. I'm grateful there is on Smogon an artist as skilful & talented as you to crystallize those pieces of people's minds, characters which marked them or ideal Trainers envisioned after years within the franchise, and make them appear for real on our simulator.

Hey there ! Because of the high amount of customs I already have to do, and the fact that I will be very busy for the next weeks, I will stop taking commissions until I finish every current ones
CUSTOM AVY
Dugza.png
Violet 2.png
Akai Monkey.png
Klee back ground.png
Erika.png

Dugza (Gara) / Violet (Kaine) / Akai Monkey (Salvador and Pablo) / Lei (Klee) / Erika Pokémon Masters

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wanted to comment on this sooner, but WOW the Callous Invitational logo is so cool! I love how each quadrant of the logo has its own style to it, but they all blend together without looking out of place. The dust behind Tyranitar blends into the smoke behind Gengar, while the frontmost meteor in front of Jirachi blends into the wave surrounding Swampert. It's so cool how each of these different designs come together into one elaborate piece, and I can imagine it must've taken a ton of effort to properly illustrate it. Awesome job!

And for what it's worth, I'm still loving your custom sprite work! I'm not experienced enough to give as detailed of an opinion on them, but it's always a joy to see new ones from you.

There are many things to present today...

Smogon Champions League

Gyarados Terrors.png
Caitlin Technical Machines.png
Cynthia45645445 (2).png
Power Plant Dynamo.png
Bea Custom SCL.png
Lili_Master_SCL (1).png
byron SCL3test.png
Gardenia SCL 2.png
Circuit Breaker SCL.png
Jupiter SCL.png

Gyarados Terrors / Technical Machines / Studio Gible / Power Plant Dynamo / Indigo Platoon / MT Silver Foxes / Arena Spatans / Orange Islanders / Circuit Breakers / Showdown Shoguns

Let's Go characters

Olga.png

Olga

Gen4 characters

Maylene.png
Volkner DC.png
Flint.png

Maylene / Flint / Volkner​

Hello everyone ! Before I show you my latest arts, I'd like to look back to what happened with the SCL. I'd like to sincerely thank col49 and Lunala, who made a gofundme for the team customs I made. A big thanks to them and also to all the people who participated ! I didn't think it was possible, thank you all for your action.
I will also update my conditions to have a custom avy. I hope you will understand this choice. For your first custom avy, I can do it for free, but for the second one and after, I will ask you to pay a commission.

Custom avy

Jho.png
Gorex.png
Custom_Avy_Elesa2 (1).png

Jho / Gorex / Moutemoute

Free to use

Marnie Master.png
Ridley.png

Marnie Pokemon Master / Ridley

FRENCH COMMUNITY LEAGUE

Lighting Rappers smogon.png
Shining Neons Smogon.png

mighty metagross qhèynd4.png

And a new profile picture

MIna color5.png

Hello everyone. I just wanted to you to let you know about a very important change in the way I work :

Until now, I only charged the second custom, but I'm sorry to announce that my situation has changed. Now, being an artist, beyond a passion, has become a profession, and I have needs. I'm no longer able to work for free for Smogon and PS! I hope you will understand my decision.

However, I will do the customs currently in my todolist. But from now on, I will ask to be paid for any new request. I wanted to thank all the people who encouraged me to make this decision, and to those who paid me when they had no obligation. Thank you all for your support !

Hello everyone. I just wanted to you to let you know about a very important change in the way I work :

Until now, I only charged the second custom, but I'm sorry to announce that my situation has changed. Now, being an artist, beyond a passion, has become a profession, and I have needs. I'm no longer able to work for free for Smogon and PS! I hope you will understand my decision.

However, I will do the customs currently in my todolist. But from now on, I will ask to be paid for any new request. I wanted to thank all the people who encouraged me to make this decision, and to those who paid me when they had no obligation. Thank you all for your support !
HELL YES ! I'm glad this has become your profession. Can't wait to see your future stuffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)