Brumi-Workshop (still in break, sprites commissions closed)

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I really appreciate all the work you've done for the community! You're clearly very skilled so I'm curious as to why your standard generation 8 trainer sprites (Milo, Nessa, Kabu etc.) aren't officially available to use as Avatars on Pokemon Showdown? So far the latest the sprites go up to is gen 7!
Is there a procedure for getting them accepted? I think these would easily be appreciated by the wider community since Sw/Sh came out over a year ago!
On the other hand, is the reason they're not being used due to personal preference or is there a lengthy acceptance process for having new globally available avatars on site? I'm just really intrigued by this!

Thanks for all your work, don't need a newbie like me to tell you your an asset to the community ^_^

News

It's the end of logos. It has been a few months since you may have noticed it, but now I'm announcing it I am going to stop producing logos and other art for articles, to focus only on pixel art. I've been doing this for the French community for over two years now, and a year for Smogon, and now I'm putting an end to it, for several reasons.

I don't like making logos like I used to. A form of weariness I think, after two years of mass production. I wanted to change, and as you have seen, I converted to pixel art recently, and I love it. How long will this take ? I don't know.

I will soon modify the introduction of my thread to specify it. From now on, I definitively stop the logos outside the commission.

I would nevertheless like to thank the community, Smogon, and French, for having propelled me, and also to grant more and more respect and consideration to the artists who give of their time, who work to make your articles, your tournaments, your roomintros more beautiful. Thank you for becoming more grateful over these two years

I hope you understand my choice

See you soon

Hey there ! A lot of new custom, but that's not all
I would like to thank all those who gave me their support lately, concerning the customs. I found this solidarity incredible, it moved me a lot. But I think rightly that I should not be the only artist to deserve such recognition. Although Smogon has improved a lot from my point of view, unlike last year. People tell me that I'm deserving, but how many artists don't get the recognition they deserve? Sometimes people pay me for customs, I don't impose it. But how many logomakers are active for months, for years, and don't get the pay they deserve? If you are able to offer to pay me, offer it to the logomakers as well, to those who will make you a beautiful team logo or illustration to embellish your article. Make a gesture to let them know that their work really matters to you. Whatever your style, whatever your field, I think all artists deserve it.

CA Toshiden2.png
HMnL.png
Zodiax.png
Custom Nui 2.png
Custom Nui.png
Suapah.png
Custom Yogi.png
LBDC.png

Toshiden (Lt.Surge) / HLMyNames (Clefable and Cleffa) / Zodiax (Revamp Blue and Oricorio) / Nui (Link) / Nui Xmas (Link BOTW) / Suapah (Makise Kurisu) will be improved / Yogi (Wattson) / LBDC (Cilan)
Bede (1).png
Namielle.png
Mamala.png
May.png

Bede revamp / Namielle Palico Armor (MHWorld) / Mamala (Samourawaii) / May contest costume

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)