Gen 3 BrokenJirachi

Ok I've been trying out this jirachi for a while now and it seems good so I just wanted to share it.

Jirachi @ Leftovers**BrokenJirachi
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 16 SAtk / 96 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Wish

Once you get reflect up Nothing stop you , mabe celebi with leechseed but thats why i always use this set with dugtrio. duggy eliminates this jirachi's counters such as tar , meta , and the rare houndoom. I think the only true counter to this set is haze crobat and mabe steelix.

Engilsh is not my language so please dont flamme me. :(
If you have any suggestions , you can pm me in netbattle.
(I am know as BrokenButterfly)

wow you're really creative.

what if duggy dies and a dark type sets up in peace while you can't do anything to them?

crobat would get fucked by psychic unboosted and steelix is 2hko'ed by trio and can't 2hko trio it's self

skarmory is a good counter for this, as is trio before it gets the reflect up, ddtar works pretty well too, fire types in general with throw this away (well moltres and zard only with trio support), curselax with eq too

You should max out its HP before touching defense unless trying to survive something specific. Just a note.

Pretty much this thing's weakness is total lack of versatility. Dugtrio will always be a great support to Jirachi no matter what set, though screens help it out a lot.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
The HP is probably to survive Spikes switchins. I've used this Jirachi before with Swampert, and it's pretty durable, but nothing amazing.

I like the set, but it's nothing new or really really good.

You can try dualscreen Jira for more support too.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
T-Wave over Calm Mind, and you'll get the standard annoying-as-shit Jirachi

steelix is 2hko'ed by trio and can't 2hko trio it's self
Steelix with 4 attack EV's does between 44-49% damage with earthquake to ,lol, max hp and defense dugtrio (Anybody who uses ANY more HP/Defence EV's than four?) and on a normal no defence no hp ev's dugtrio it's between 78-92% damage. Supposing you will EQ on a switch, it will 2hko it and survive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)