Tournament Broken Cup Spotlight Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
my substitute opponent only contacted me at 19:00 gmt yesterday. proof is on his wall. It is past the deadline should we still play

Randbats Spotlight Tournament - ROUND 2

How does the tour work?
It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 9] Broken Cup”. This format can be found under 'Randomized Format Spotlight', at the top of the third column. Alternatively, use /challenge gen9brokencup.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Note that this tournament will end before the next Randbats Spotlight Ladder commences, i.e., before May 2023. This will determine the pace of the tournament. For this reason, extensions will generally NOT be granted.

Please note:
1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, A Cake Wearing A Hat, Javi or me here on Smogon.

Round 2:

livid washed  vs  Xceloh
Winner of (Inazuma-Fulgur vs Magnamite701) vs  Legendary
Emboar02  vs  Lady Writer
Nineveh  vs  Eeveeto
Winner of (Aqua Jet vs MultiPokemon) vs  oaklies
nemoauditur  vs  Lrogue
Celever  vs  Mathy
Clastia  vs  Ciro napoli
Hacker  vs  Piapia
Nael222  vs  TheSerotoninVibes
BlazeOfVictory  vs  Panty&Stockings
Accidere  vs  sharpclaw
Petros  vs  Ron
TheBrightRising  vs  ponchlake
LoSconosciuto  vs  A Cake Wearing A Hat
Fant'sy Beast  vs Goro Yagami

Have fun and enjoy the tournament! Deadline for this round is Sunday 19th March 23:59pm GMT-5.

PS: People who were subbed still have until Wednesday 15th March 23:59PM GMT-5 to finish their battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)