Breloom [QC 0/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OVERVIEW]
*Breloom is the fastest Spore user in the game and therefore can put things to sleep and use Loaded Dice to get easy KOs with Bullet Seed.

*Breloom counters some of the biggest Pokémon in the meta like Dondozo, Tatsugiri, Garchomp, Tera Normal Dragonite, and Garganacl.

*Terastllization helps remove weaknesses that can cripple Breloom. It can also give it resistances it never had before.

*Its roles can be fast physical sweeper or status setter. Strong partners include Rotom-W and Garchomp for removing fire types, Annhiliape for removing Psychic types, and Tera Steel Hydreigon to remove the occasional Fairy.

[SET]
Name: Loaded Dice Sweeper
Move 1: Mach Punch
Move 2: Close Combat/Tera Blast
Move 3: Spore
Move 4: Bullet Seed
Item: Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Tera Type: Fighting/Fire/Water
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

*Tera Blast is great if you’re using Fire or Water Tera for STAB you didn’t have before.

*Loaded Dice is there for making sure you can get a high amount of hits off with Bullet Seed.

*The max speed and attack allows you to outspeed and sweep respectively, while the natures, Jolly and Adamant, raise speed and attack respectively, while lowering special attack since it isn’t needed.

*Fighting Tera gives extra STAB for Mach Punch and Close Combat. Fire Tera is to counter other Breloom and Amoongus. Then Water Tera is to cover up Breloom’s Fire weakness and counter Garchomp.

[CREDITS]
-Written by: [[GarchompFan1512, 600287]]
-Quality checked by [[Username, User ID]]
-Grammar checked by [[Username, User ID]]

Last edited:
Hey, in this section analyses written by non-QC members need approval from a moderator before being posted. It's hard for me to say Breloom is something worth writing an analysis for Series Two, and we should really be more focused on Series Two analyses rather than Series One analyses at this point. I will also not approve the Flutter Mane reservation, I'm not sure how important it is. I haven't played Series Two yet, and I'd like important analyses to be done by more experienced writers.

You're free to discuss with me further about doing an analysis through either Smogon or preferably the Smogon VGC Discord (WALLY#4434). I have locked this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)