Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for TrickRoom/5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, If you ever manage to get your mawile with 4 egg moves, can you let me know? I want to collect some fairy type mons for a fairy type team, and Mawile is like 1 of the 2 steel/fairy types in S&S. I'd prefer to trade for it when it has 4 egg moves as I do a lot of breeding and thus I'd like to save time whenever I can. If you can get it with 4 egg moves I'd love to trade for it!

Hey, If you ever manage to get your mawile with 4 egg moves, can you let me know? I want to collect some fairy type mons for a fairy type team, and Mawile is like 1 of the 2 steel/fairy types in S&S. I'd prefer to trade for it when it has 4 egg moves as I do a lot of breeding and thus I'd like to save time whenever I can. If you can get it with 4 egg moves I'd love to trade for it!
I will see what I can do

Updated the breedable Galar-Pokemon.

Updated non-Galar Pokemon List will follow the next days.

Edit: Also shiny bred a Darumaka (HA) with perfect 5 IVs :swole:

Last edited:
Extremely interested in DB Cubchoo. I have every gen 6,7 and 8 pokemon in a DB with their HA where currently legal; anything that might interest you there? I can post a bigger list a little later!

Extremely interested in DB Cubchoo. I have every gen 6,7 and 8 pokemon in a DB with their HA where currently legal; anything that might interest you there? I can post a bigger list a little later!
You are misreading my list. Any pokemon with no listed EM/nautres/IV spread are pokemons I still need to obtain/also looking for.

It is basically a proxy.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

I got myself a Dream Ball Cubchoo! How does it for Friend Ball Yamper sound?

I've also got an interesting proposition for you: You have a DB Impidimp but it doesn't have its HA. I have a Moon Ball Impidimp but it doesn't have its HA. I have DBHA Impidimp and you have Moon Ball HA Impidimp. Wanna help each other out?

I got myself a Dream Ball Cubchoo! How does it for Friend Ball Yamper sound?

I've also got an interesting proposition for you: You have a DB Impidimp but it doesn't have its HA. I have a Moon Ball Impidimp but it doesn't have its HA. I have DBHA Impidimp and you have Moon Ball HA Impidimp. Wanna help each other out?
Happy New Year!
we can do both

Awsome! I would love Magic Bounce Hatenna and Woolo. I'm fine with breedjects, but I have finished breeds of Gastly and Charmander if you'd prefer.
Ok I'd prefer breeds then. I got Hatenna ready but Woolo I'd need to do some breeding. ATM I have orders from other users I have to fulfill first. I will let you know when your pokes are done and I thank you for your patience in advance

Moon Yamask, Beast HA Vullaby and Lure HA Litwick catch my interest today! How does Dream Purrloin, Dream Woobat and Dream HA Phantump sound for them? (Purrloin and Woobat's HAs are currently unavailable)

Ok I'd prefer breeds then. I got Hatenna ready but Woolo I'd need to do some breeding. ATM I have orders from other users I have to fulfill first. I will let you know when your pokes are done and I thank you for your patience in advance
Hey, could I have a Fast ball Toxel instead of the Wooloo please?

Moon Yamask, Beast HA Vullaby and Lure HA Litwick catch my interest today! How does Dream Purrloin, Dream Woobat and Dream HA Phantump sound for them? (Purrloin and Woobat's HAs are currently unavailable)
Do you have other I could choose from?

Hey, could I have a Fast ball Toxel instead of the Wooloo please?
Hmm I already done breeding your pokes tho. In that case I would accept your change in order if you take a breedject Toxel/5IV Hatenna for your 5IV charmander/5IV Ghastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)