National Dex Braindead BO NDOU

So I got bored of Minecraft and Overwatch so I decided to make a balanced offense team around Mega Venusaur (Who I quite actually hate), AV Melmetal, and Spdef LandoT. Also, for some reason Pokepaste refused to copy my tera types. I'll put them at the end of each pokemon bio

Okay, so the initial idea for this team was to run Heatran and Ferro with a firium-z and an anti-stall set on tran, tran didn't really accomplish what I wanted and hazard stacking did NOT fit in with my playstyle. I eventually settled on AV Tornadus-T to kinda balance things out. The team is as follows:

1671992270098.png
1671992275329.png

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain

Venusaur-Mega is what I decided to make this team around, it's a stupid looking pokemon, but it gets the job of a bulky offensive pokemon that I want. I intially had Toxic instead of Giga Drain but the extra HP on hit really kinda sold Giga Drain for me, also it hits Rotom-W which is just annoying to deal with. Max Spdef lets it 1v1 Lele.
Tera Type is n/a

Melmetal @ Assault Vest
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

What do I need to say about this guy? He's a damn monster, AV + his already idiotic bulk is just a huge threat for most offensive teams and basically gives me a free switch into any mon I want. Double Iron Bash hits 90% of opponents for stupid amounts and eq ice punch and thunder punch work incredible for coverage. Thing's a beast, loved it since it came out.
Tera Type is Fairy

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

This damn thing is crazy. I forgot what level of hell spdef LandoT came from but its deep, the damn thing is incredibly strong. Tanks insane spdef special effective hits for zero reason other than incredible bulk amounts. SR and EQ help it take on leads much easier and not a free switch into as toxic and protect allows him to stall everything on the field.
Tera Type is Water

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Haze

Defensive Tapu Fini, Misty Surge kinda counteracts with Toxic from LandoT, but that's not the end of the world and could definitely be played around. There's not really much to say about Fini, it is a tried and true mon that is just worth its salt. Defog is there for hazards and haze is there to allow it to take on physical attackers and stuff like Annihilape (Which for some reason isn't in ubers in general). Thing is crazy man scald just cripples physical attackers for free. Such a stupid ass mon.
Tera Type is Grass

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Gentle Nature
- Bleakwind Storm
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn
I love Regenerator, it is my favorite ability in the game. It's so damn strong and combining it with Assault Vest just makes it so tanky, especially with Max HP investments. Bleakwind Storm Forces a switch or allows me to pivot into LandoT and to toxic anything (That isnt steel or poison). Knock-Off, U-Turn, and Heat Wave just speak for themselves. Max SpDef (I HATE CHI-YU).
Tera Type is Steel

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 120 SpA / 132 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Okay okay okay, I know this thing isn't as good as it was before bc Mega-Alakazam isn't as strong as it was. Iron Head helps with Lele, Fleur Cannon, Volt Switch, and Thunderbolt are there to help with coverage. SpDef and Spa are there to help it be bulky and offensive.
Tera Type is Fire

Threats are pretty cut and dry. Volcarona and Chi-Yu. Outside of Fini and having it Scald both of them to death there's no answer I have. I'm at a loss and any tips/ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Just wanted to leave a small comment about the main weaknesses of this team. This team is unfavorably weak to strong offensive physical Pokémon, as well as some bulky offensive Pokémon. Some of the Pokémon on this team I'm guessing was placed together from different teams, as a majority of the Pokémon's role is a Sp.def Wall, with none being a physical wall, which leaves it vulnerable to physically offensive Pokémon. I would definitely change around some of the EV's, such as a physically defensive Landorus-Therian, I would also get rid of some Pokémon's assault vests, as having three is a bit overkill don't 'cha think? This would allow for a more expansive move set that would vastly benefit Pokémon like Magearna.

One more thing I saw right away is that Iron Hands - Tera Ground is able to tank a shot from every Pokémon on this team, and then deliver a killing blow (an OHKO).
Iron Hands @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Close Combat / Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

I hope this reply helped you out in some way.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
So I got bored of Minecraft and Overwatch so I decided to make a balanced offense team around Mega Venusaur (Who I quite actually hate), AV Melmetal, and Spdef LandoT. Also, for some reason Pokepaste refused to copy my tera types. I'll put them at the end of each pokemon bio

Okay, so the initial idea for this team was to run Heatran and Ferro with a firium-z and an anti-stall set on tran, tran didn't really accomplish what I wanted and hazard stacking did NOT fit in with my playstyle. I eventually settled on AV Tornadus-T to kinda balance things out. The team is as follows:

View attachment 478043View attachment 478044

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain

Venusaur-Mega is what I decided to make this team around, it's a stupid looking pokemon, but it gets the job of a bulky offensive pokemon that I want. I intially had Toxic instead of Giga Drain but the extra HP on hit really kinda sold Giga Drain for me, also it hits Rotom-W which is just annoying to deal with. Max Spdef lets it 1v1 Lele.
Tera Type is n/a

Melmetal @ Assault Vest
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Careful Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

What do I need to say about this guy? He's a damn monster, AV + his already idiotic bulk is just a huge threat for most offensive teams and basically gives me a free switch into any mon I want. Double Iron Bash hits 90% of opponents for stupid amounts and eq ice punch and thunder punch work incredible for coverage. Thing's a beast, loved it since it came out.
Tera Type is Fairy

Shiny: Yes
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

This damn thing is crazy. I forgot what level of hell spdef LandoT came from but its deep, the damn thing is incredibly strong. Tanks insane spdef special effective hits for zero reason other than incredible bulk amounts. SR and EQ help it take on leads much easier and not a free switch into as toxic and protect allows him to stall everything on the field.
Tera Type is Water

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Haze

Defensive Tapu Fini, Misty Surge kinda counteracts with Toxic from LandoT, but that's not the end of the world and could definitely be played around. There's not really much to say about Fini, it is a tried and true mon that is just worth its salt. Defog is there for hazards and haze is there to allow it to take on physical attackers and stuff like Annihilape (Which for some reason isn't in ubers in general). Thing is crazy man scald just cripples physical attackers for free. Such a stupid ass mon.
Tera Type is Grass

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Gentle Nature
- Bleakwind Storm
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn
I love Regenerator, it is my favorite ability in the game. It's so damn strong and combining it with Assault Vest just makes it so tanky, especially with Max HP investments. Bleakwind Storm Forces a switch or allows me to pivot into LandoT and to toxic anything (That isnt steel or poison). Knock-Off, U-Turn, and Heat Wave just speak for themselves. Max SpDef (I HATE CHI-YU).
Tera Type is Steel

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Okay okay okay, I know this thing isn't as good as it was before bc Mega-Alakazam isn't as strong as it was. Iron Head helps with Lele, Fleur Cannon, Volt Switch, and Thunderbolt are there to help with coverage. SpDef and Spa are there to help it be bulky and offensive.
Tera Type is Fire

Threats are pretty cut and dry. Volcarona and Chi-Yu. Outside of Fini and having it Scald both of them to death there's no answer I have. I'm at a loss and any tips/ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello! I like the structure of this team and think it is nice, but I feel like there can be a few changes to the team that can help it out, while keeping the same idea you had in mind for it!

Add
Remove
Consider

Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD -> EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 120 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain -> Hidden Power [Fire]

Even with full investment into Special Defense, Mega Venusaur does not win the 1v1 versus Tapu Lele, as it eats a Sludge Bomb and 2HKOs or OHKOs you with a Psychic depending on the set, so I don't think that investment is worthwhile for it. Instead, you can invest into Defense to be sure it has a good chance against things like Kartana and Great Tusk, and you have enough Speed to outspeed uninvested Gholdengo and anything notable below it, while also eating a +2 Make It Rain from offensive Gholdengo from full. You can also consider running Hidden Power Fire for the likes of Kartana and Mega Scizor, but losing out of being able to dent Ground-types like Gastrodon and Great Tusk might not be so good for you.

Melmetal @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Fairy -> Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe -> EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

I feel like Melmetal should be fully invested into Attack while also investing into its Special Defense heavily to be able to eat damage from Magearna, Tapu Lele, and Tornadus-Therian, and being capable of dishing out damage as well, while the 20 Speed EVs allow you to outspeed 8 Speed Toxapex. Tera Fairy may seen appealing due to resisting Fighting, but I feel like Tera Flying may be superior so you can resist Fighting while being immune to Ground as well, letting you be able to blanket check Pokemon like Great Tusk and Iron Treads even better than before, while also being able to check Iron Valiant and Choice Band Zamazenta as well.

:bw/landorus-therian:
Tera Type: Water
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

- Protect
Into
:sv/ting-lu:
Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Ghost / Poison / Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ruination

- Whirlwind

I don't feel like SpDef Landorus-T achieves anything notable right now due to how outclassed it is by Ting-Lu, bar providing a Ground immunity, Intimidate, and momentum with U-turn. However, I believe Ting-Lu can fit here better as it provides you a Ghost resist, phazing with Whirlwind, and can easily chip down opponents with Ruination + Whirlwind + Stealth Rock, as well as having a decently strong Earthquake to hit switch ins like Chien-Pao, Iron Valiant, and Tapu Lele as well. Tera Ghost can give you a immunity to Fighting, while also spinblocking Great Tusk, Tera Poison can give you a Toxic immunity and a Fairy resist, while Tera Water gives you a Water resist and a good defensive typing in general.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Moonblast

- Haze
Into
:bw/rotom-wash:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fairy / Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp

- Pain Split

Tapu Fini is so overwhelmed by Spikes and Stealth Rock, as well as being quite passive in the current meta, so I think that a Rotom-Wash can work here over it. It provides you a Ground immunity, momentum with Volt Switch, longevity with Pain Split, and can cripple Pokemon that can pose a threat to your team like Chien-Pao and Mega Scizor with Will-O-Wisp. The EVs let you outspeed SpDef Heatran, and you have Defense investment to handle the Pokemon mentioned above, and other Pokemon like Great Tusk and Iron Hands. Tera Fairy gives you a Fighting resist to check the Pokemon mentioned in the former sentence, while Grass gives you a Grass resist, but I think Fairy is probably the more valuable one here, as you have Pokemon like Melmetal and Mega Venusaur who do that very well.

:bw/tornadus-therian:

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest -> Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe -> EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Gentle -> Timid Nature
- Bleakwind Storm
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off -> Nasty Plot
- U-turn -> Defog

Considering that you have Pokemon that AV Tornadus-T deals with such as AV Melmetal, Mega Venusaur, and Ting-Lu, I feel like a Nasty Plot set with Defog fits well here, as you can easily Defog and can easily set up on switch ins with Nasty Plot, and you aren't a sitting duck when Gholdengo comes out since you can NP on the switch and Heat Wave it to kill or heavily dent depending on the set, and can also breakthrough Pokemon like Magearna, Skeledirge, and Kingambit due to your coverage or your Z-Move (In Skeledirge's case).

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch

- Thunderbolt
Into

Zamazenta @ Choice Band
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang

- Crunch

I don't feel like AV Magearna accomplishes anything here due to AV Melmetal being here, so I feel like speed control such as Zamazenta can fit here, as it gives you a reliable check to Chien-Pao, while also revenge killing Pokemon like Mega Lopunny, Choice Scarf Kartana, and Weavile. Choice Band is the item it holds to deal obscene damage with its STAB Close Combat and its coverage moves, and Tera Fighting is to do even more crazy damage, 2HKOing or OHKOing any non-Ghost type relevant in the tier, bar Pokemon like Toxapex and Slowbro, who just get dented by your coverage.

Overall, this team has a very good idea behind it, but with these changes I feel like it will function way better than it did before, and improve the issues I see for this team very well. This was a good rate to make, so I thank you for sharing this!

Paste

Last edited:
Hello! I like the structure of this team and think it is nice, but I feel like there can be a few changes to the team that can help it out, while keeping the same idea you had in mind for it!

Add
Remove
Consider

Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD -> EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 120 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Earth Power
- Giga Drain -> Hidden Power [Fire]

Even with full investment into Special Defense, Mega Venusaur does not win the 1v1 versus Tapu Lele, as it eats a Sludge Bomb and 2HKOs or OHKOs you with a Psychic depending on the set, so I don't think that investment is worthwhile for it. Instead, you can invest into Defense to be sure it has a good chance against things like Kartana and Great Tusk, and you have enough Speed to outspeed uninvested Gholdengo and anything notable below it, while also eating a +2 Make It Rain from offensive Gholdengo from full. You can also consider running Hidden Power Fire for the likes of Kartana and Mega Scizor, but losing out of being able to dent Ground-types like Gastrodon and Great Tusk might not be so good for you.

Melmetal @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Fairy -> Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 128 HP / 116 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe -> EVs: 252 Atk / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

I feel like Melmetal should be fully invested into Attack while also investing into its Special Defense heavily to be able to eat damage from Magearna, Tapu Lele, and Tornadus-Therian, and being capable of dishing out damage as well, while the 20 Speed EVs allow you to outspeed 8 Speed Toxapex. Tera Fairy may seen appealing due to resisting Fighting, but I feel like Tera Flying may be superior so you can resist Fighting while being immune to Ground as well, letting you be able to blanket check Pokemon like Great Tusk and Iron Treads even better than before, while also being able to check Iron Valiant and Choice Band Zamazenta as well.

:bw/landorus-therian:
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

- Protect
Into
:sv/ting-lu:
Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Ghost / Poison / Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Ruination

- Whirlwind

I don't feel like SpDef Landorus-T achieves anything notable right now due to how outclassed it is by Ting-Lu, bar providing a Ground immunity, Intimidate, and momentum with U-turn. However, I believe Ting-Lu can fit here better as it provides you a Ghost resist, phazing with Whirlwind, and can easily chip down opponents with Ruination + Whirlwind + Stealth Rock, as well as having a decently strong Earthquake to hit switch ins like Chien-Pao, Iron Valiant, and Tapu Lele as well. Tera Ghost can give you a immunity to Fighting, while also spinblocking Great Tusk, Tera Poison can give you a Toxic immunity and a Fairy resist, while Tera Water gives you a Water resist and a good defensive typing in general.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Moonblast

- Haze
Into
:bw/rotom-wash:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fairy / Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp

- Pain Split

Tapu Fini is so overwhelmed by Spikes and Stealth Rock, as well as being quite passive in the current meta, so I think that a Rotom-Wash can work here over it. It provides you a Ground immunity, momentum with Volt Switch, longevity with Pain Split, and can cripple Pokemon that can pose a threat to your team like Chien-Pao and Mega Scizor with Will-O-Wisp. The EVs let you outspeed SpDef Heatran, and you have Defense investment to handle the Pokemon mentioned above, and other Pokemon like Great Tusk and Iron Hands. Tera Fairy gives you a Fighting resist to check the Pokemon mentioned in the former sentence, while Grass gives you a Grass resist, but I think Fairy is probably the more valuable one here, as you have Pokemon like Melmetal and Mega Venusaur who do that very well.

:bw/tornadus-therian:

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest -> Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe -> EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Gentle -> Timid Nature
- Bleakwind Storm
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off -> Nasty Plot
- U-turn -> Defog

Considering that you have Pokemon that AV Tornadus-T deals with such as AV Melmetal, Mega Venusaur, and Ting-Lu, I feel like a Nasty Plot set with Defog fits well here, as you can easily Defog and can easily set up on switch ins with Nasty Plot, and you aren't a sitting duck when Gholdengo comes out since you can NP on the switch and Heat Wave it to kill or heavily dent depending on the set, and can also breakthrough Pokemon like Magearna, Skeledirge, and Kingambit due to your coverage or your Z-Move (In Skeledirge's case).

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch

- Thunderbolt
Into

Zamazenta @ Choice Band
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang

- Crunch

I don't feel like AV Magearna accomplishes anything here due to AV Melmetal being here, so I feel like speed control such as Zamazenta can fit here, as it gives you a reliable check to Chien-Pao, while also revenge killing Pokemon like Mega Lopunny, Choice Scarf Kartana, and Weavile. Choice Band is the item it holds to deal obscene damage with its STAB Close Combat and its coverage moves, and Tera Fighting is to do even more crazy damage, 2HKOing or OHKOing any non-Ghost type relevant in the tier, bar Pokemon like Toxapex and Slowbro, who just get dented by your coverage.

Overall, this team has a very good idea behind it, but with these changes I feel like it will function way better than it did before, and improve the issues I see for this team very well. This was a good rate to make, so I thank you for sharing this!

Paste
Jesus christ thanks. I didn't even know zamazenta was in ndou lol. This is such a great rate, thanks so much.

Okay, Melmetal got banned. I've loved him for a long time but honestly I see why this happened. Also, I am making this post before I go play yugioh for a million years since tearlaments got ruined because I found a "suitable" replacement for Melmetal.
Behold, an amalgamation of my mind:
Annihilape @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 240 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Rage Fist
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Now, I know what you're thinking, but this is actually a crazy nuts set. It deals with almost every special attacking threat in the meta with drain punch and rage fist for stab. Ice punch and earthquake are just basic coverage moves (because his offense movepool is kinda bad). This set has won me games and pissed some people off because it just swallows spdef hits and boosts rage fist over, and over, and over. Of course, this set kinda has trouble with garg bc of tera water but Zamazenta is there and Zamazenta needs to go to ubers imo. Tera Fighting Zamazenta is fucking stupid.
252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 252-296 (59.4 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 174-205 (41 - 48.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 180-212 (42.4 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Gholdengo Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 228-270 (53.7 - 63.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+6 0 SpA Volcarona Fiery Dance vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 255-300 (60.1 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 93-111 (21.9 - 26.1%) -- 9.4% chance to 3HKO after trapping damage
252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 153-183 (36 - 43.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tornadus Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 300-354 (70.7 - 83.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
i am running out of ideas
252+ SpA Choice Specs Kingdra Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape in Rain: 205-243 (48.3 - 57.3%) -- 92.6% chance to 2HKO
8 SpA Skeledirge Hex (130 BP) vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 176-210 (41.5 - 49.5%) -- 21.5% chance to 2HKO after burn damage
252 SpA Beads of Ruin Chi-Yu Overheat vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Annihilape: 166-196 (39.1 - 46.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
okay ive run out of ideas but you get the point.
this thing is fucking insane and imo is the best version of a tanky ape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)