Tournament BLT X - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager: choicebadkyurem
Assistant Manager: Mack Knife
Team Name: Glasedo City Gars
List of Accomplishments: Tpp Player, Fake Dpls 1,2,3 manager, bkcpl player, monotype ompl manager and goat.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I'm supper active, nice, funny and just a good person who has been in community for about three years now knows everyone and I will try my fucking hardest to make a team of goats and win this joint. (also i'll draft Lkap.)
Banner credit to: Nightmare by ishmam on deveint art asked perms to edit.
1677636873241.png

Last edited:

Mack Knife

Future 50th President
Manager: choicebadkyurem
Assistant Manager: Mack Knife
Team Name: Glasedo City Gars
List of Accomplishments: Tpp Player, Fake Dpls 1,2,3 manager, bkcpl player, monotype ompl manager and goat.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I'm supper active, nice, funny and just a good person who has been in community for about three years now knows everyone and I will try my fucking hardest to make a team of goats and win this joint. (also i'll draft Lkap.)
Banner credit to: Nightmare by ishmam on deveint art asked perms to edit.View attachment 495927
Confirming

Attachments

Manager: AtraX Madara
Assistant Manager: One Last Kiss
Team Name: Tsunami Terrors Urshifu's
List of Accomplishments: We both played in many smogon tours such as Teamballo I + II, Mono World Cup, Randbats WorldCup, PSPL, TPP, BLT, Mono BLT, CAPPL, BDSPPL, NDMPL, OMPL, Roa Olympics, NDPL, PTPL, WCOP and a bunch of other casual team tours and discord pl's like ADPL.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We both have a lot of experience in tournaments and both won as managers in PTPL and in Teamballo while we usually got good results when both managing and playing in other tours. I also participated in the last BLT and TPP + won a TPP seasonal last year and OLK qualified for the ss championship, we can help building and testing in the tiers that we can expect to be accepted this year. We are also very active and have a good player knowledge and we are good friends capable of leading the team to the victory.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
We had a higher turnout than expected, so we'll be closing manager signups now. Your managers for BLT X are:
:articuno-galar: Anistar Articunos :articuno-galar: - PrinceOfAllTacos and crying
:pangoro: Primal Power Pangoros :pangoro: - Jordy004 and Thiago Nunes
:skeledirge: Flameslingers Skeledirges :skeledirge: - Frixel and Ninja
:rufflet: Resort City Rufflets :rufflet: - RaJ.Shoot and Aqua Jet
:snorlax: Sunyshore Snorlaxes :snorlax: - EternalSnowman and trace
:gengar: Phantom Troupe :gengar: - Fragments and devin
:dracovish: Dressrosa Dracovishes :dracovish: - blce and GXE
:iron-bundle: Icepath Iron Bundles :iron-bundle: - roxie and Chaitanya

Thanks so much to everyone who showed interest and hope to see everyone in qualifiers in a couple weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)