Tournament BLT X - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

S/o Kolohe for the beautiful logo!

• There will be 8 teams and the tournament will have about 2 weeks of manager signups, 1 month of qualifying, 7 weeks of round robin and 2 weeks of playoffs (not counting any potential tiebreakers). That places the end of the tournament sometime in July; managers are expected to be active throughout the tournament until that point.
  • Playing Managers: One manager can also be a player in the tournament. Manager pricing TBD.
  • The tournament format is as follows:
Code:
SV Ubers
SV OU
SV OU
SV UU
SV RU
SV NU
SV PU
SV LC
SV Doubles OU
SV Monotype
The minimum number of players per team is 14 (10 slots + 4 subs).​
  • If you want to manage a team in BLT X, make a post using the below format. These are open signups, meaning any pair of users, regardless of auth status, is eligible to sign up. These pairs will be vetted and chosen by the hosts (Daki and myself) with the help of Tournaments room staff. This thread will be open for a week whereupon managers will be decided!
    Code:
    Manager:
    Assistant Manager:
    Team Name:
    List of Accomplishments:
    Why would you make a Good Manager?:
Manager signups will close around March 5th or when we have 8 suitable manager pairs.

Manager:PrinceOfAllTacos
Assistant Manager: crying
Team Name:Anistar Articunos
List of Accomplishments: I've won cpl v pspl and runner up in back to back zupl as a player I managed in the first edition of rands wcop and played in ndmpl and nupl crying has won teamballo and natdex pl as manager and played in SCL as well as nupl.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: both crying and I have been involved with blt for the past few years as both players and managers past 4 for me 2 as manager and past 2 years for crying as a player and manager last year we both have solid managerial experience and blt experience.

1622998223860-png.png

S/o to Kolohe for the logo its still great 2 years later

Last edited:

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Manager: TDR
Co-Manager: Latias
Team Name: Area Zero Zapdoxen
List of Accomplishments: Both of us know a lot about the tours room and its players as we have been involved with tours and tp activity. We managed the Anistar Articunos together in TPP IV and made it to the semis there. I have been in team tours such as HPL II, HPL III, RBYPL III and DOUWC. I have also hosted a DPP UU Spotlight tour. TDR is very active in tournaments. He has hosted 4 ROA Spotlights, RoaPL VIII, DPP Global Cup, 2 Roa Seasonals and 3 Live tours, and has played in BLT IX, TLT and PSPL X. TDR has also managed NDWC and played RUWC, NUWC, MWC, PUWC and ROAWC. He too has played and managed in HPL II and HPL III.
Why would you make a good manager?: Both of us have a lot of experience by participating in tours and events for years now. We both know each other a lot and how to make a good team. We know how to manage a team and keep our players well motivated, and promise to make it a great experience for all of our players. We know the people in tours room due to all the time we have spent in the rooms and community. As such, we have a clear view about the people involved in the tour.

Last edited:
Manager: Jordy004
Assistant Manager: Thiago Nunes
Team Name: Primal Power Pangoros
List of Accomplishments:
Thiago Nunes has captained almost all Brazilian teams, has been gorex' assistent during RU tours, managed with Oathkeeper in NUPL, won PUWC, won RUWC, made a deep run in last TLT poffs and has played all lower tier PLs and SDs. On top of that he helped out the Foxes last SCL with their NU slot. He's currently involved a lot with the new gen's BLT tiers, going 3-1 in LCWL atm, having played SV Ubers and SV RU in a French tour, SV OU in Teamballo and r6 of UU Masters.
I hosted this tour last year, won PSPL X where I was the RU support and helped out with mono throughout the entirety of the tour, played in a bunch of other team tours such as RUPL, NUSD, etc. and went 6-0 playing lower tiers in a huge French discord tour (ctf) with Thiago's support. Lastly, I've been Tours staff for over two years and know the Tours community well.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Both me and Thiago have a lot of experience playing team tours, with Thiago having extensive managing experience as well. I hosted this tour last iteration and know exactly what is expected from a good manager. Together we have comprehensive knowledge of multiple communities and its players and are confident we can draft a strong team and take the trophy

Last edited:

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Manager: Ninja
Assistant Manager: Frixel
Team Name: Santalune Skeledirges (logo will be made if we get picked up)
List of Accomplishments: Ninja has played in 5 BLTs (winning the last), played in SCL, managed NUPL and PTPL, and has played in several team tours of every lower tier, such as UUPL, RUWC (won), NUSD, PUWC (won), ZUPL, DWC. I have managed last TPP and I have played last BLT, DWC, PSPL and other team tournaments, including winning recently teamballo (with Ninja!).
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Both me and Ninja have previous manager experience and plenty of team tour experience. We have also been in the community long enough to know the players.

Last edited:

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Manager: Dj Breloominati♬
Assistant Manager: Piyush25
Team Name: No Fucks Great Tusks (NFTs for short)
List of Accomplishments: Former staff that has been part of the tours room community for a few years now, this tour marks my 5th appearance in BLT. I have managed and participated in MPL, WCOP, HPL, UbersWC, MonoWC, CAPPL, and CAPCL. Besides this, Ive also participated in UPL, UUSD, RUPL, RUSD, NUSD, PUPL, LCWL, DOUWC, PSPL, PTPL, Teamballo in the past year, and was the finalist of the most recent TLT.
As for Piyush, he has captained in PUWC, UbersWC, ROA Olympics(where our team finished 2nd), and HPL (finalist) along with me. He has also played in WCOP, LCWC, PTPL, BLT, and won the most recent edition of Teamballo.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We are good friends that share a wealth of managerial experience between the two of us, and a deep understanding of most if not all tiers and communities. We also guarantee to foster a great team environment, as any former player on our teams would advocate for. Personally, I realised last year on the laprases that I really enjoyed supporting the slots I did, and am looking forward to take up the reins now that I finally have the time to do so. We are determined to put our best foot forward, with our eyes on the prize :woo:

Last edited:

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Manager: RaJ.Shoot
Assistant Manager: Aqua Jet
Team Name:
1677509513171.png

List of Accomplishments: Won the 2020 edition of BLT, Made playoffs of 2019 BLT, Hosted the 2021 edition,
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I've had a fair bit of managerial experience starting with the 2019 BLT playoffs and winning the next one. I've also managed a bunch of Indian community tours like HPL. In addition I've played a variety of tours over the years like Cappl, Capcl, WCOP, LCWL among others because of which i am well of how a team cord should be maintained I firmly believe that i can give a good team environment owing to my undeniable charisma experience of playing and managing high level tours. K thanks bye.

Edit: I have my co! I'll be managing with Aqua Jet .

They've managed 2 large team tournaments before (UUFPL and UUSD), and their teams madr it to the semifinals tiebreak and winning the tournament, respectively. They are also managing the ongoing UUPL.

Last edited:

Fragments

Finish the story
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Manager: Fragments
Assistant Manager: devin
Team Name: Phantom Troupe
List of Accomplishments: I have never missed playoffs in any tour I've managed. I made finals of rbtt3, won rbtt4, semis of rbtt5, and semis of umpl. I have also participated in blt for the past 2 years and won last year on laxes, and made loser's semis of tlt this past year. For sv, I am currently top 8 in winner's bracket of an sv uu money tour. Devin has recently managed teamballo where he made semis, and helped managed team asia for wcop. He is also currently playing in spl and has a trophy.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Devin and I have a tremendous amount of manager experience between us and know how to build successful drafts. Our list of accomplishments speaks for itself, we will be able to help support all of our slots, sort out any issues that may arise, and ultimately create a supportive, fun, and energetic team environment.

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Manager: Inder
Assistant Manager: Amir
Team Name: Kyoto Kingambits (with Pissog and paolode99 's blessing)
List of Accomplishments: Hello to all, we came with Amir to apply for a manager slot to write the history of this tournament. Amir and I have proven ourselves in the biggest tournaments in the past such as some OUPLs, Rcup and Wcup for Amir and UPL, UWTT, UWcup, UUPL,UUSD, RUPL, NUSD, PUPL and PUWcup for my part. We also played together in several recent tournaments in which we had convincing results like in IPL (we made finals) and PTPL (we won the tour). We also played many side tournaments like CAPPL, ZU and ROA and discord tours etc.
Why would you make a Good Manager? First of all we are complementary, he plays OUs and I mainly play Low Tiers which makes us a formidable pair. As I mentioned, we have plenty tours experience, Amir is used to manage Africa in Wcup and I managed in the past some discord tour like CPL, CTF and some others. As well as the final victory, our goal is above all to create a good team environment so that all players feel good and find their place in the squad. I hope that our past performances and our motivation will not leave you indifferent, please take this into consideration to see the emergence of rising stars!

Much love,
Amir and the cover.

Amir

Banned deucer.
Confirming, it would be a pleasure to be co-manager with Inder and help around using my many years of managerial experience.
EDIT: I thought it might be important so I will also include this:
Assistant Manager: Amir
Team Name: Kyoto Kingambits
List of Accomplishments: WCOP Manager of Africa for like 4 years? RoA Olympics Manager of Africa, Europe and Oceania, RetroWCOP manager of Africa. Manager of various Discord team tours. Winner, finalist and semi-finalist of several team tournaments, experienced player and builder as early as 2007 and active throughout the years.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Great understanding of player management, draft experience and some Saul Goodman traits.

Last edited:

blce

can you see me?
Manager: blce
Assistant Manager: GXE
Team Name: Dressrosa Dracovishes
List of Accomplishments:
blce: 3.8 GPA, new jersey survivor (2 days), managed in BLT previously with gxe, managed TPP x2 (made finals once with the strongest regular season of all TPP iterations), placed 2nd at toronto VGC regionals, VGC winter league player (semifinalists), PSPL player, team canada LCWC, PUWC, DOUWC (semi/finalists). smogfight winner, contributed art to tours room, most promising artist smogon awards 2022, reformed likewhore, read one piece in 2 weeks, won a 500-man singing competition
gxe: regional pickleball champion, dean's list (AGAIN), new jersey survivor (22 years), split an apple with bare hands, spl/scl x2 (made it to finals a few times), previous BLT winner, PSPL winner x2, tlt top 8 prodigy, tours room prodigy, can play one song on the kalimba, proficient in ms paint, sheists on the ladder, former room%
GXE and I have both previously been active in the tours room and plaza by playing roomtours and interacting with the community. we have both managed in past iterations of BLT alongside other tournaments, and we are an experienced and fun pair that understand how to be good drafters + managers. this tour is very dear to us and we'd like to have a chance to run it back. we both know the players pretty well and think it's a great community, and want to give back especially after learning from some mistakes from last year :). it is proven that the two of us can, and are absolutely committed to, creating very healthy and active team environments which will surely be fun for everyone and providing a nourishing learning environment for players of all experience levels. also i've drawn dracovish emotes you know how much we all love them.
vishhappy.png

thank you and let's have a great BLT this year!!

DressRosa_Dracovishes.png

logo by the lovely Brumirage

Last edited:
Manager: blce
Assistant Manager: GXE
Team Name: Dressrosa Dracovishes
List of Accomplishments:
blce: 3.8 GPA, new jersey survivor (2 days), managed in BLT previously with gxe, managed TPP x2 (made finals once with the strongest regular season of all TPP iterations), placed 2nd at toronto VGC regionals, VGC winter league player (semifinalists), PSPL player, LCWC, PUWC, DOUWC team canada (semi/finalists), smogfight winner, contributed art to tours room, most promising artist smogon awards 2022, reformed likewhore, read one piece in 2 weeks, won a 500-man singing competition
gxe: regional pickleball champion, dean's list (AGAIN), new jersey survivor (22 years), split an apple with bare hands, spl/scl x2 (made it to finals a few times), previous BLT winner, PSPL winner x2, tlt top 8 prodigy, tours room prodigy, can play one song on the kalimba, proficient in ms paint, sheists on the ladder, former room%
GXE and I have both previously been active in the tours room and plaza by playing roomtours and interacting with the community. we have both managed in past iterations of BLT alongside other tournaments, and we are an experienced and fun pair that understand how to be good drafters + managers. this tour is very dear to both of us and we'd like to have a chance to run it back. we both know the players pretty well and think it's a great community, and want to give back especially after learning from some mistakes from last year :). it is proven that the two of us can, and are absolutely committed to, creating very healthy and active team environments which will surely be fun for everyone and providing a good learning environment for players of all experience levels. also i've drawn dracovish emotes you know how much we all love them.
View attachment 495475

thank you and let's have a great BLT this year!!

View attachment 495474
logo by the lovely Brumirage
hi, I'm gxe, I'd like to add to my list of accomplishments:

-does not know how to blow up a balloon
-never lost to lkap in an official tour game
-can cook eggs in 3 different styles (scrambled, fried, over-easy)
- poet
- philosopher
- friend to all
- was asked to co-manage BLT by like eight respective people
- believes in the virtue ethics approach to morality
-not a consequentalism or deontology loser
- can rap all of alphabet aerobics (minus the slur)
- only ghosting I do is to all the girls in my smogon dms
- only botting I condone is chatgpt
- social activist against country music
- when asked for one word to describe myself, a common response was "ginger", a clear reference to my golden personality
-frequently and consistently voted as cooler than kythr

cons/confessional
back when clash of clans first came out I over-leveled my town hall way past my walls

I'm gxe, vote me for blt manager

hi, I'm gxe, I'd like to add to my list of accomplishments:

-does not know how to blow up a balloon
-never lost to lkap in an official tour game
-can cook eggs in 3 different styles (scrambled, fried, over-easy)
- poet
- philosopher
- friend to all
- was asked to co-manage BLT by like eight respective people
- believes in the virtue ethics approach to morality
- can rap all of alphabet aerobics (minus the slur)
- only ghosting I do is to all the girls in my smogon dms
- only botting I condone is chatgpt
- social activist against country music
- when asked for one word to describe myself, a common response was "ginger", a clear reference to my golden personality
-frequently and consistently voted as cooler than kythr

cons/confessional
back when clash of clans first came out I over-leveled my town hall way past my walls

I'm gxe, vote me for blt manager
Trying to use me as a flex even when it's a lie idk whether to be impressed or concerned

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Manager: RaJ.Shoot
Assistant Manager: Aqua Jet
Team Name: View attachment 495341

List of Accomplishments: Won the 2020 edition of BLT, Made playoffs of 2019 BLT, Hosted the 2021 edition,
Why would you make a Good Manager?: I've had a fair bit of managerial experience starting with the 2019 BLT playoffs and winning the next one. I've also managed a bunch of Indian community tours like HPL. In addition I've played a variety of tours over the years like Cappl, Capcl, WCOP, LCWL among others because of which i am well of how a team cord should be maintained I firmly believe that i can give a good team environment owing to my undeniable charisma experience of playing and managing high level tours. K thanks bye.

Edit: I have my co! I'll be managing with Aqua Jet .

They've managed 2 large team tournaments before (UUFPL and UUSD), and their teams madr it to the semifinals tiebreak and winning the tournament, respectively. They are also managing the ongoing UUPL.
Confirming

what are your thoughts on Kantian ethics

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Manager: roxie
Assistant Manager: Chaitanya
Team Name: TBD
List of Accomplishments(Merged): SPL, SCL, WCOP, Monotype WCOP, NUPL, PUPL, ZUPL, MPL, and a bunch of other stuff Chaitanya can brag about. Tons of managing experience.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Devin Chaitanya and I have a tremendous amount of manager experience between us and know how to build successful drafts. Our list of accomplishments speaks for itself, we will be able to help support all of our slots, sort out any issues that may arise, and ultimately create a supportive, fun, and energetic team environment.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Devin and I have a tremendous amount of manager experience between us and know how to build successful drafts. Our list of accomplishments speaks for itself, we will be able to help support all of our slots, sort out any issues that may arise, and ultimately create a supportive, fun, and energetic team environment.
- we are active, play most tiers, & sv is fun, lets game

Manager: Fragments
Assistant Manager: devin
Team Name: Phantom Troupe
List of Accomplishments: I have never missed playoffs in any tour I've managed. I made finals of rbtt3, won rbtt4, semis of rbtt5, and semis of umpl. I have also participated in blt for the past 2 years and won last year on laxes, and made loser's semis of tlt this past year. For sv, I am currently top 8 in winner's bracket of an sv uu money tour. Devin has recently managed teamballo where he made semis, and helped managed team asia for wcop. He is also currently playing in spl and has a trophy.
confirming

TDR

basics
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Manager: TDR
Co-Manager: Latias
Team Name: Area Zero Zapdoxen
List of Accomplishments: Both of us know a lot about the tours room and its players as we have been involved with tours and tp activity. We managed the Anistar Articunos together in TPP IV and made it to the semis there. I have been in team tours such as HPL II, HPL III, RBYPL III and DOUWC. I have also hosted a DPP UU Spotlight tour. TDR is very active in tournaments. He has hosted 4 ROA Spotlights, RoaPL VIII, DPP Global Cup, 2 Roa Seasonals and 3 Live tours, and has played in BLT IX, TLT and PSPL X. TDR has also managed NDWC and played RUWC, NUWC, MWC, PUWC and ROAWC. He too has played and managed in HPL II and HPL III.
Why would you make a good manager?: Both of us have a lot of experience by participating in tours and events for years now. We both know each other a lot and how to make a good team. We know how to manage a team and keep our players well motivated, and promise to make it a great experience for all of our players. We know the people in tours room due to all the time we have spent in the rooms and community. As such, we have a clear view about the people involved in the tour.
confirming

Manager: PokeArt2004♥
Assistant Manager: HugeNoobLmao (Gentle Dragonite/Pika Sup on PS)

Team Name: Goldenrod Gholdengos

List of Accomplishments:

Me - Managed in the past 2 iterations of TPP (Lavaridge Lopunnies + Balete Drive Banettes), made it to playoffs both times (2nd and 3rd place respectively), participated in all iterations of TPP, competed in 4 BLT's, 4 TLT's, and participated in 2 CVCTT's (an unofficial team tour primarily hosted by TP regs a couple years ago), won CVCTT II, competed in the first Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour.

Gentle Dragonite - Hosted a number of tournaments on challonge.com, co-hosted the forum Same-Duo tour, currently hosting the Pick your Team Random Battle Cup. Played with the Swamperts in last year’s BLT (placed in finals), Competed in the Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour II (placed in semi-finals), have competed in quite a number of non-tours room related tours. Have been staff in tournaments room since July, 2021, currently room moderator.

Me - I have prior managing experience in TPP III and IV, and I've yet to miss playoffs. After my most recent managing experience with Euphonos, I'm confident that I will be able to draft a solid roster of players and create a welcoming and pleasant team environment. Though I myself am not a stellar player by any means, I always do my best to support my team as much as they need by checking in often and reaching out to get outside building and testing support if they need it. I do my best to frequently communicate with my team and co-managers before making any decisions and I've been able to handle issues that might occur (subs/act/etc). With that being said, I believe that I will be able to use my prior managing and team tour experiences to transition into managing for this year's BLT X.

Gentle Dragonite - Though he may not have any prior experience in managing a team, I believe him to be more than capable of doing successfully. He's has and currently is hosting smogon tournaments, which is arguably even harder than managing, and it shows he is capable of organizing and managing something on a larger scale than a team. Gentle Dragonite also has an active and positive presence in the tours room chat that has earned him the role of moderator. Because of this, I think he will be able to foster a good team environment as well as handle any common issues that can occur during the tour, and likely better than me since he has hosted. Lastly, in his own words: I think I should manage because I am a strong team leader that can foster team spirit and help the team connect together outside of play and potentially become friends. In addition, I think I could look out and find help for every member of the team in terms of preparation, play and teambuilding.

While neither of us are the most qualified for the role of playing manager, rest assured we'll do our best to draft a winning team, accommodate our players and have everything run as good as gold.

(Whether or not a logo is made will depend on the signup results)

Manager: Ninja
Assistant Manager: Frixel
Team Name: (to be determined)
List of Accomplishments: Ninja has played in 5 BLTs (winning the last), played in SCL, managed NUPL and PTPL, and has played in several team tours of every lower tier, such as UUPL, RUWC (won), NUSD, PUWC (won), ZUPL, DWC. I have managed last TPP and I have played last BLT, DWC, PSPL and other team tournaments, including winning recently teamballo (with Ninja!).
Why would you make a Good Manager?: Both me and Ninja have previous manager experience and plenty of team tour experience. We have also been in the community long enough to know the players.
Confirm

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Manager: Dj Breloominati♬
Assistant Manager: Piyush25
Team Name: No Fucks Great Tusks (NFTs for short)
List of Accomplishments: Former staff that has been part of the tours room community for a few years now, this tour marks my 5th appearance in BLT. I have managed and participated in MPL, WCOP, HPL, UbersWC, MonoWC, CAPPL, and CAPCL. Besides this, Ive also participated in UPL, UUSD, RUPL, RUSD, NUSD, PUPL, LCWL, DOUWC, PSPL, PTPL, Teamballo in the past year, and was the finalist of the most recent TLT.
As for Piyush, he has captained in PUWC, UbersWC, ROA Olympics(where our team finished 2nd), and HPL (finalist) along with me. He has also played in WCOP, LCWC, PTPL, BLT, and won the most recent edition of Teamballo.
Why would you make a Good Manager?: We are good friends that share a wealth of managerial experience between the two of us, and a deep understanding of most if not all tiers and communities. We also guarantee to foster a great team environment, as any former player on our teams would advocate for. Personally, I realised last year on the laprases that I really enjoyed supporting the slots I did, and am looking forward to take up the reins now that I finally have the time to do so. We are determined to put our best foot forward, with our eyes on the prize :woo:
Confirming

Manager: PokeArt2004♥
Assistant Manager: HugeNoobLmao (Gentle Dragonite/Pika Sup on PS)

Team Name: Goldenrod Gholdengos

List of Accomplishments:

Me - Managed in the past 2 iterations of TPP (Lavaridge Lopunnies + Balete Drive Banettes), made it to playoffs both times (2nd and 3rd place respectively), participated in all iterations of TPP, competed in 4 BLT's, 4 TLT's, and participated in 2 CVCTT's (an unofficial team tour primarily hosted by TP regs a couple years ago), won CVCTT II, competed in the first Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour.

Gentle Dragonite - Hosted a number of tournaments on challonge.com, co-hosted the forum Same-Duo tour, currently hosting the Pick your Team Random Battle Cup. Played with the Swamperts in last year’s BLT (placed in finals), Competed in the Tours Plaza Ghosting Tour II (placed in semi-finals), have competed in quite a number of non-tours room related tours. Have been staff in tournaments room since July, 2021, currently room moderator.

Me - I have prior managing experience in TPP III and IV, and I've yet to miss playoffs. After my most recent managing experience with Euphonos, I'm confident that I will be able to draft a solid roster of players and create a welcoming and pleasant team environment. Though I myself am not a stellar player by any means, I always do my best to support my team as much as they need by checking in often and reaching out to get outside building and testing support if they need it. I do my best to frequently communicate with my team and co-managers before making any decisions and I've been able to handle issues that might occur (subs/act/etc). With that being said, I believe that I will be able to use my prior managing and team tour experiences to transition into managing for this year's BLT X.

Gentle Dragonite - Though he may not have any prior experience in managing a team, I believe him to be more than capable of doing successfully. He's has and currently is hosting smogon tournaments, which is arguably even harder than managing, and it shows he is capable of organizing and managing something on a larger scale than a team. Gentle Dragonite also has an active and positive presence in the tours room chat that has earned him the role of moderator. Because of this, I think he will be able to foster a good team environment as well as handle any common issues that can occur during the tour, and likely better than me since he has hosted. Lastly, in his own words: I think I should manage because I am a strong team leader that can foster team spirit and help the team connect together outside of play and potentially become friends. In addition, I think I could look out and find help for every member of the team in terms of preparation, play and teambuilding.

While neither of us are the most qualified for the role of playing manager, rest assured we'll do our best to draft a winning team, accommodate our players and have everything run as good as gold.

(Whether or not a logo is made will depend on the signup results)
Confirming, extremely excited for this opportunity! :Dragonite:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)