Survivor (Big) Survivor: Starhome

This FTC could not have been more poorly scheduled for me and having to have read 10 forum pages of discussion in one sitting physically pained me... (10 day break of me having absolutely nothing to do followed by coming back to campus and having 2398432987 things to do and then "oh yea FTC is here btw :)")

Anyway congratulations to you four, very well deserved. And a word for each of you:

Ryo:
Ryo Ryo Ryo Ryo, I love ya mate. We had been tribing since the halfway point of the game which is bizarre but quite fun. Which made it sting oh so much more when my following Electorates informed me you were one of the few who cast the vote to throw me out. Additionally, the other Electorates sure had a lot of shit to throw at you and your game, but I don't really see it. In any case, you made it to FTC so congrats.

Eli:
We were kinda on and off throughout but I liked you! You coming to me after my flip knowing for sure it was me was absolutely hilarious. The other players sure thought you played an amazing game throughout, although I'm not sure I ever witnessed it myself. After reading through this though, I'll give you that too.

Tommy:
Not sure if I have much to say here but will comment on your "Totter was never gonna work with me" point. For starters, there was just a complete lack of conversation and virtually no game talk the entire season. For anyone that votes socially-influenced, that's not a great look. You very well could've been an ally, but the lack of anything really is most of the reason which caused me to flip originally. Don't go strutting around acting like getting rid of me was some big play when we really should've been allies from the start. Your poor attempts at socializing cost you that.

TBZ:
Also not much to say here. I loved our shitposting sometimes. Really made the game enjoyable when no one else would. But uh, that's all there really was. Game talk was abysmal after my flip and I found it harder and harder to even consider you an ally despite putting my game on the line for it. It was simply not there anymore. Anyway, after this is done, I would love to play some Unite with you.

Best of luck to you all; it's been a pleasure.
I love ya too totter, I’m aware that the other electorate had words for me and I’m hoping this FTC helped with that because even the ones who said they wouldn’t vote for me said I had good answers

I think I provided elaboration on your vote out and how I felt I needed torin because he was in the same spot as me and absorbed a lot of votes that couldve gone my way, it was a hard decision made late into the cycle because everyone was freaking out and I needed to make a hard choice based on my spot

I’m glad you were able to say kind words because honestly I was afraid you weren’t gonna want to really talk to me you were one of my favorite people to meet during the duration of the game : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)