Big Brother 12

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I know I know, another reality show. But I just love it. People stuck in a house getting pissed off with one another. I may be hated for liking Big Brother, but still, I'm excited for another season. Along with Showtime and Big Brother: After Dark. So, am I alone here liking Big Brother, or are there any other fans here on Smogon?

Season 12 starts tonight you know!

P.S.: If anyone's interested, I'm doing a Big Brother Fantasy League using the CBS website. Let me know in this thread if you want to join since it's a private league.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I looooove Big Brother. I'm so pumped for this new season :) I'm into most reality shows but Big Brother is one of my favorites. It's really easy to get to know the contestants and the challenges are awesome.

How does the fantasy league work? If it doesn't involve a ton of work then I'd definitely be interested.

Haha. I joined just so that I could reply to this/I've been meaning to join for awhile. Anyway, I'm also pretty excited for this season- from what CBS has given us so far, it seems like the people are pretty interesting, which should lead to a pretty exciting season.

Sonuis

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Register on CBS.com, click the fantasy league, choose two people, and let me invite you to the group. Get points from seeing if your person survives the week. You can change your two contestants weekly I think.

A saboteur twist is the first thing we see. (PDT guy here, no spoilers)

Haha, alright. I'll join the league later, it won't let me join during the blackout period. My account's Michael11486.

I'm interested to see what the Saboteur does, or at least what they'll do if they get caught- I suspect they'll go out with a bang, haha.

Sonuis

They're speculating a hell of a lot right now. Right now, I'm watching Big Brother After Dark, Rachel (Red head) is under suspect of being the saboteur. That's what Enzo, Britney, Lane, and Ragan. They're thinking about Monet and Brendon too being the Saboteur. In other words, I think they're the first alliance of four. Nominations have already been decided, but they don't reveal who on the show. You have to rely on the players to screw that up and reveal everything.

In other news, Enzo has an issue of saying fuck on end.

Also, I think that the saboteur is Kristen. Just a feeling, that's all.

I'm having a hard time keeping all of the generic blonde girls separate, haha. x_x I dunno, the girl who fell off of the weiner could be the saboteur, but that'd be kind of an obvious move. Personally, I think that Monet and Lane are kinda sketchy- neither really did anything all episode; but they could just be naturally shy. Lane seems like the shy type, but Monet on the other hand...

Although, I also think Matt might be it- but if he wants to stay in he needs to keep his ego in check. :| If he does that though, I'm sure he'll do well, regardless of if he's the Saboteur or not.

Sonuis

I'm having a hard time keeping all of the generic blonde girls separate, haha. x_x I dunno, the girl who fell off of the weiner could be the saboteur, but that'd be kind of an obvious move. Personally, I think that Monet and Lane are kinda sketchy- neither really did anything all episode.

Personally I think Matt might be it- but if he wants to stay in he needs to keep his ego in check. :| If he does that though, I'm sure he'll do well, regardless of if he's the Saboteur or not.
Kelly = Cop, Britney = Assumable Ditz. Kristen has the dirty blonde hair. Matt is a good choice, but still. Also, I like the first saboteur stunt. A+

I added you Stinky to the league.

It's showing that I'm in the league; but that could be due to that I didn't make my picks until after you say you added me: could you try adding me again? D:

I wish I had BB:AD or the live feeds, but alas, I do not :( Luckily I found a site that has a text summary of everything, so I'll just live by that for now. Anyway I think that Andrew really needs to get his act together if he wants to hang around, honestly he's going to be gone before some of the tough competitors (hi Annie) just because of how stupid he's acting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)