Headlines Biden's Internet Takeover Plan

Coming up on a month since the Internet was taken over, and I have to admit, OP was right. Life has been a bit of a struggle for me over the last month but every day I do my best and just take things one day at a time.

How have my fellow posters been since the FCC was tasked with taking parts of the Internet away from the free market and making it a more accessible, public good?

ah yes, because it's totally like the president of the US is going to do some sweeping reforms that changes it to this extent, and not y'know, do the same shit that every president does, by doing jackshit about problems, this has been the truth for a long time, and will stay, as long as the political system stays

ah yes, because it's totally like the president of the US is going to do some sweeping reforms that changes it to this extent, and not y'know, do the same shit that every president does, by doing jackshit about problems, this has been the truth for a long time, and will stay, as long as the political system stays
as someone with lots of life experience that seems well versed in this field, what actions should president Biden take with regard to the internet? specifically, what should he, as president, do that Congress cannot? looking forward to your answer and thank you for your contribution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)