BH BH7 Suspect #8: Contrary - Voter ID & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, finally got the reqs
Proof:

I got to admit contrary is quite a big thing in BH, and I feel maybe it would be unhealthy for the meta to just remove it.
Stall doesn't fear anything that can't set up and pick a KO in more than 1 turn, anything with shell smash, quiver dance, etc.
If contrary is able to do that, most people forget it has some good counterplays like scarf imposter or unaware mega audino, carrying a mold breaker move is often a bigger issue than a way to solve problem on the imposter case, because it leave the team behind that contrary, helpless. also there's always the possibility of winning the tie with the imposter.
Some people choose to use scarfed contraries then and the issue stay against unaware mega audino (mostly talking about ray here, but let's not forget most contrary MMY can't outdamage eviolite chansey, due to the additionnal bulk of it's HP stats and the eviolite, or they run moongeist beam and nothing improof it against a scarf imposter or a lost tie)

So I guess that's a no ban. (and I didn't even talk about pikachu becoming an overlord with one of these)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)