BDSP [BFD] Raikou

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 50
EVs: 212 HP / 76 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Snarl
- Calm Mind
- Protect

It's time to introduce the Festival's premier Electric-type, Raikou! The Thunder Pokemon boasts an impressive 115 base Speed stat and naturally good matchups into metagame staples such as Scizor and Gyarados. Thunderbolt swiftly deals with Electric-weak Pokemon such as Gyarados, Azumarill, and Staraptor. Snarl reduces the impact of some of the metagame's scariest special attackers such as Latios, Heatran and Gastrodon. Calm Mind makes Raikou an absolutely unstoppable force, with a single boost letting Raikou 2HKO the likes of Hariyama and max HP Scizor. Raikou is often on the field for extended periods of time due to Calm Mind, making Leftovers the best item for maximum longevity. The given HP EVs are optimized to get the most Leftovers healing possible and the Speed investment allows it to outpace the likes of Gengar and Latios. Raikou appreciates teammates such as Gastrodon and Azumarill that beat common Ground-types like Garchomp and Mamoswine.

If you'd like to give Raikou a go, here's a sample team featuring plenty of the metagame's best Pokemon! https://pokepast.es/ed82a6592eb0204d

Last edited:

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
GP Check
blue = add
red = delete
green = comments

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 50
EVs: 212 HP / 76 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Snarl
- Calm Mind
- Protect

The Festival has started! (pretty unnecessary since it doesn't mention Raikou in this sentence. I moved the Festival mention to the following sentence. Let me know if I am missing some context or something with this edit) It's time to introduce the format's Festival's premier Electric-type, Raikou! The Thunder Pokemon boasts an impressive 115 base Speed stat and naturally good matchups into metagame staples such as Scizor and Gyarados. Thunderbolt swiftly deals with Electric-weak Pokemon such as Gyarados, Azumarill, (add comma) and Staraptor. Snarl reduces the impact of some of the metagame's scariest special attackers (remove comma) such as Latios, Heatran and Gastrodon. Calm Mind makes Raikou an even more absolutely (can't really be "more unstoppable", you are either unstoppable or you are not) unstoppable force, with a single use capable of making it boost letting Raikou 2HKO the likes of Hariyama and maximum max HP Scizor. Raikou loves being is often on the field for extended periods of time with due to Calm Mind, making Leftovers the best item for maximum overall healing longevity. Its The given HP is optimised for EVs are optimized to get the most Leftovers healing possible and it will always outspeed the Speed investment allows it to outpace the likes of Gengar and Latios. Raikou appreciates a teammate teammates such as Gastrodon or and Azumarill to that beat common Ground-types such as like (avoids small repetition) Garchomp and Mamoswine. (You have the space to talk about another example teammate if you want, but you don't have to. PM me on Discord if you do so that I can check it)

If you'd like to give Raikou a go, here's a sample team featuring plenty of the metagame's best Pokemon! https://pokepast.es/ed82a6592eb0204d

stag stamp.gif

1/1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)