Best TV Openers

I'm simply curious to know what people consider to be the best intros for television shows...

For example,

Who seriously doesn't enjoy the opening to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?

As I see it this could be a good way to get people interested in other shows.

My list would be...

Fresh Prince
Death Note

How bout you?

I wanted to give a link to a ridiculous opening or maybe to one that you can only appreciate thanks to nostalgia, but then I remembered the best opening that I ever saw and it was so clear and so obvious that any other intro seemed futile:

Tank!

The Big Bang Theory has a nice corny theme (the theme ends about 45 seconds into that vid) if you're into that. It's sung by the Barenaked Ladies, which is cool 8)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
How could I forget Pinky and Brain... a friend has a ringtone of their opening, and when they called her, so many memories came back and I started laughing a lot at it because that intro is excellent lol.

Ok, I agree: those Japanese X-Men Openings are amazingly epic. I always love Tank! and Megas XLR is the best show ever.

How 'bout these:

Code Geass had some cool, openings, but this takes the cake. A pity it was used for only one episode.

THIS OPENING IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PEARCE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!

I'll post more once I find them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)